Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

The whole coin you can get in crypto  this is all profitable and you can change easily in market.Otherwise and you can also trade to exchange with  dollar.

• +1 1

You can buy ethereum and ripple. I hope those two coins are good enough for long term investment. Really do not financial risk what you may need. I think you have more money then buy it. it is the king but when it talks about the underneath of it role would be the best among them.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:31 PM, Monisha008 said:

if you want a long-term investment, why not invest in Bitcoin, or ethereum, ltc is also good in my experience. You can just look at the top 5 big coins in cmc or if you want to be in the top 10 in cmc. I think that's enough inspiration for you...

I agree with you, Bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin are good for long term investment. He can make profit in the future for sure and yes he can choose the top 10 coinmarketcap because those are trusted coins.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you have a lot of money to purchase crypto it is advisable to buy Bitcoin because of it's popularity and demand. Ethereum and Litecoin are also good for long term investment.

Bitcoin is the only coin that profitable to use for long term and short term investment. It has a high value and potential to grow in the future.

Many people  also want o use and already  used bitcoin because  it is already proven that it is really good for investing. 

I need to get some coin or token. propose me that coin or token are productive for me. I can capable hold for long time. Would you be able to help me by giving your exact .

You should choose for strong and potential coin such as bitcoin,ethereum, litecoin which are good and also benefit for long time holdingi think.

It depends, but for you to know that you must first have enough knowledge about crypto and must know how the movements of the market works for you to be able to analyse more in addition you should know what you're doing when it comes in this situation.

You should pick between unfailing currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, which will not quite undoubtedly mount in price
Or choosing progressive but dodgy currencies would be risky

I'm not sure you should be taking financial advice in altcoins as everyone will just shill their position and try to make you buy the bags they are holding. In crypto you will see people spamming and claiming XRP or Cardano will take over the world etc. If you listen to them then you will be probably buying the top. Right now altcoins are in a two year bear market and they are actually still freefalling. Bitcoin has 65% dominance and while it is dropping today, altcoins are still losing way more. A good proportion of your investment should always be in Bitcoin, as this will help you in times when markets are going down.

To me, some of the coins are very profitable.  I like those currencies, which always want to keep their prices a bit stable.  Such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litcoin.  These three currencies are the best currency and these currencies are somewhat stable.  So to me these coins are more profitable.

Actually I think investing in bitcoins can get a great profit sometimes. I also invest in bitcoin. But the price always goes ups and downs .So you must be very polite in investment. I don't invest in tokens so I have no idea actually .

Even if there are more than 5000 coins traded in the markets, this figure is much more. Coins produced by many developers are sinking before stock exchanges can enter. My guess is about 13000 coins Since it happened

i think you should go with the coins that has high volumes like ethereum , zec , dash , bitcoin, xrp, etc its good to hold them all , its a trading no one knows what happens tomorrow all we can do is predict

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know the profit tokens, because their profits are generally low and not worth the investment, with good coins a lot, invest in the top 10 coins.

29 minutes ago, mohamed425 said:

you can choose one of the strong coin like bitcoin etherum ripple litecoin, those coins are on the top rank in coinmarketcap

It is not easy to predict which coin is the most profitable one at the moment. Sometimes you invest in a coin and think it is more profitable than others but suddenly the value of another coin skyrockets and you will regret not buying it. I invested in ethereum recently but yesterday I saw BNB coin had a massive price rise by about 32%! If I had bought BNB, I would make more profit but this is the way it is and no one can predict what will happen for all the coins. Most altcoins are good for earning money and when you buy them you should forget about other coins.

Browse those that have for quite some time been available. Since these coins are the least hazardous contrasted with the generally new ones. What's more, put resources into a coin, not a token. I don't confide in tokens. I love having coins with my own blockchain. I can reveal to you my decision: btc xlm ltc eth ada xem doge. Be that as it may, the choice is up to you. May be i am wrong 

If you have the right vision and strategy, all cryptocurrencies can make you profitable. In my opinion, bitcoin and litecoin are the best cryptocurrencies for investment.

I guess I think that now the most promising coin is Ripple. He is now being introduced into the banking system of many countries, he is making very fast transactions without a long wait (as before). Soon his course will soar. I think that now is the time to invest.

If you are new to this market, I commend you go off through coinmarketcap to check the crown 10 of cryptocurrencies. individuals are more often than not the ones with the uppermost volume in the marketplace and at hand are opportunities to earn. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Bitcoin is a very profitable coin in this platform. There are a lot of people used this coin. Because Bitcoin price is very expensive. So Bitcoin investment is very profitable. So everyone used this coin and erned huge money.