Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

1 hour ago, zhaazure27 said:

Try to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. These coins have a bright enough future to invest. Their prices are quite stable and high, suitable for the future in long-term investing.

That was good choice latetly Bitcoin and ethereum was really good if you want short term trading, Their price stable around 5-10% and you can get some satoshi from that trade for long term it's was good too but i recommend some goo altcoin too Like BNB, KAVA and BTT, I think that was really good for long term holding too.

21 hours ago, dhemasm said:

That was good choice latetly Bitcoin and ethereum was really good if you want short term trading, Their price stable around 5-10% and you can get some satoshi from that trade for long term it's was good too but i recommend some goo altcoin too Like BNB, KAVA and BTT, I think that was really good for long term holding too.

For long-term investment I'm still confused about what to choose. I want to entrust it to Bitcoin, but still doubt the current price is less stable.

4 minutes ago, zhaazure27 said:

For long-term investment I'm still confused about what to choose. I want to entrust it to Bitcoin, but still doubt the current price is less stable.

Hmm, Bitcoin is inherently unstable, but it certainly does not mean that bitcoin is not good for long term, I suggest Bitcoin for long term if you have more extrade funds (not borrowed funds or for urgent purposes), after that you just only need to wait. BNB Was good too, Just doing some research before buy anything.

6 minutes ago, dhemasm said:

Hmm, Bitcoin is inherently unstable, but it certainly does not mean that bitcoin is not good for long term, I suggest Bitcoin for long term if you have more extrade funds (not borrowed funds or for urgent purposes), after that you just only need to wait. BNB Was good too, Just doing some research before buy anything.

Maybe I should only try a few % for Bitcoin in the long run. The rest maybe I need to do some research and look around which coins are good for long-term investment.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

Well, buy some bitcoin mate if you want to hold it for a long time, you can buy some bitcoins today because the price of it lower, it can be high if you wait for a long time just secure your bitcoin and put it on the safest wallet.

There are many ways to turn a profit in the market, so you have to get creative, I guess. You can hodl and expect to sell at a higher price. You can leverage trade and profit from the price movement, or you can stake for rewards.

Every shitcoin in marketcap can be profitable even the ico scams can give you some profits but you need to manage your position carefully no matter what.

In the short term, I don’t even know, to be honest...
At the expense of the long-term, I can recommend the project Tron (TRX), IOTA (MIOTA), Waves.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

depend on volatility on market ,we can not say that coin profitable or not if we can see supply and demand and volatility this coin is too low

I think you must correct your question. Don't ask the coin, but how to get some profit from buying altcoins. Because most of altcoins have a chance to be profitable. If you want a suggestion what coin you should buy, i think all of top 10 coin in coinmarketcap is worth to buy to get some profit.

8 hours ago, Cryptonitebuen said:

You  should  identify both sides  between  stable  currencies  like  ETH nad BTC,  which  will  almost  certainly  increase  in  price  or  choose  new  yet  dangerous  currencies.  

I will rather stick with what I know will profit me in the long run than to risk on new and higher risk. This is just me though cos I believe Eth and BTC will do well in the shortest time now since we have been down for over 2 years already. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

1 hour ago, Mananabasvalin said:

Nice advice! This coins have been proven profitable so if you want to buy coin follow this and you will earn money. Its so hard to trust in new coins and some them are fraud.

Thank you for this. The same point I was getting at earlier. Most new coins are so difficult to trust this days and they are high risk too even if you can make profit from them, why risk when you can also make profits from well established Cryptos.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

I like premises. your opinion about purchasing tokens or coins.
Actually buying between coins and tokwn is just as important and also the same as making a lot of profit for you so
the only coins I can recommend to buy are Pundix and Cardano. All of this is good for long term storage, but of course it's all up to you. You can still review everything before buying so that you don't experience a loss if you have already reviewed.

I suggest you to hold bitcoin, this coin can make you rich in just one shot, just watch the price goes up then you sell it, you can make more than 500$ in one moment 

there are many profitable coin and token choose from top 100 crypto currency in market cap there many , search and get information and choose best for you

If you start trading for long term then yoo need to choose bitcoin which is very beneficial for long term and if you want trade for short term then i think we need to invest in litecoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/19/2019 at 4:46 AM, One_Bitcoin said:

If you want a long-term investment, why not invest in Bitcoin, or ethereum, LTC is also good in my experience. You can just look at the top 5 big coins in cmc or if you want to be in the top 10 in cmc. I think that's enough inspiration for you

I think even top 50 coins would make a lot of profits to people.Of course all of them are too risky but if you can take that risk then you can make more profit 

17 hours ago, fimolof said:

there are many profitable coin and token choose from top 100 crypto currency in market cap there many , search and get information and choose best for you

Yeap most of all the top 100 crypto currency in the market would be a good pick and invest in them but it's still good to make some research to understand which will be most profitable.

I think token isn't perfect for hold you can hold coin. BTC,ETH,LTC,XRP is the best for long time holding. i hope you will be profitable with this

if you talk about high profitably, then ethereum classic is best. and if you want to make lower profit with lower risk then waves is great currency.

4 hours ago, zaka said:

Every day the list keeps changing, but some coins are always at the top, but not as profitable as bitcoin

I think most of the top 100 crypto currency are a good fit for investment but still need to look at the project and understand it before investing.

Well i think all digital coin are profitable. But i suggest to choose the one that has a high exchange rate and the most popular because there's a lot of people choosing it to invest.

When you want to profit, trade, you can choose the coins you want and visit websites such as Coinmarketcap and CoinGecko, there you can see the volume of trades and new coins that have good potential prices by looking at the exchange list of each coin or token that you want to buy

I do not recommend having tokens, unless they have been given to you, but at the moment it is not being profitable to have them.

The are many profitable cryptocurrency on the market, you can try tron or litecoin they are low in price and they are good coins, they will increase in price soon, making them a profitable investment.