Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

41 minutes ago, rasel54 said:

All coins in the list of Top 50 coin marketcap are profitable, please choose according to taste want to choose which coins. If you want to play it safe, choose the most popular coins and have a large volume. As BTC, ETH, XRP, XLM, LTC, etc.

Yes you are very correct, for one to make good profits in crypto trading the person must invest in old coins that has been in the market for a very long time now

On 12/21/2019 at 3:22 PM, AlphaRol said:

Bitcoin may be a good coin to trade this month, as it fluctuates in a good range almost daily. Some big altcoins also have the same pattern. So, during this month we have many options.

Yes you are thinking right your point of view on the subject matter is understandable I am agree with you my friend bitcoin may be a good coin to trade,as it fluctuates in a good range almost daily. 

I guess one of the famous coin like Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash because first of all they are trustworthy for me because they age well in crypto currency world. You can try also some altcoins like Ethereum especially they will release new version.

Tokens or coins can be equally beneficial. And it depends on what tokens or coins you want to buy, there are so many altcoins available for what you might be able to buy. Like RVN, OGN, or BNB. the coins I mentioned are coins that I have not currently.

If you have enough knowledge you can buy coin and hold. Becouse recently investment is very Risk. But if you want buy coin you can buy ETC etheriam clacic.     

the most profitable are the btc, litecoin, dash, ethereum, xrp, in my opinion those are the best, the alcoins that come do not know which are better but these main ones are the best for me.

Buy bitcoin, litecoin or etherium. This is the best crypto coins and profitable. Check also the timings when you do tradings because it depends if its on his highier price dont buy if the rate is low.

I havent been able to go that far but am sure am in the right direction when I say that the best of it is the use of ripple, though ripple and stellar has a lot of similarities but I believe its one of the best that one can use and its yielding very fast so its that important.

As we all know bitcoin is the most profitable tokens that we can hold for years,so if you want to just hold,bitcoin is the good one but wait for the price drops first. You can also hold eth,bnb,ltc and some xrp.

Between Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most profitable in the market due to its demand the price rises to make gains always

17 hours ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

The most profitable coin is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest coin that is better than Altcoins in term of security and profit during bear run. 

Yes, Bitcoin is the best currency at present and it is the future for coding and I hope it will increase in price

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/18/2019 at 11:36 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

Buy classic and famous coins such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum
It has big profits and its market is huge

being a patient and doing long term investment then it is good to invest in bitcoin as it seems that its market is going to rise to it is good for long term investment which may have exponential growth in coming years

The top 100 coins are worth investing. ETH, BTC, NEO, EOS are all top coins that you can invest in, and probably make a decent amount of money from it. I would advise, to divine your funds and invest around 30% in crypto and rest keep in fiat, and lastly invest only the amount you can afford to loose. 

1 hour ago, Flourish349 said:

You can hold crypto for protracted time that is nice gesture to earn capital without difficulty for you. I will evoke you to acquire Bitcoin eth LTC and aim to spell them for long time perhaps after not many months you tin make up cash new simply

yes it is really a great idea invest in various crytocurrencies and hold them for a long time and it surely it will benefit you later as the market for cryptocurrencies is growing day by day

I think etherum is more profitable.it has a bit higher block reward and it is classic with couple of GPUs and deposit the fact that etc  might higher inflation and scarcity and it's still very profitable cryptotalk 

On 10/18/2019 at 10:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

I am suggesting the top coins of the coinmarketcap from the beginning but nowadays Yoda coins are working very well and it is also expected that in the future the price of it will increase much high from now so you will get a high profit if you will invest in Yoda coin. 

3 hours ago, Hasem 8282 said:

Yes, Bitcoin seems to be the most profitable.  Bitcoin is used worldwide and is the most popular currency

btc is the most profitable coin in the market and anyone can make huge profit from btc trading also holding btc anyone can make profit.

On 10/19/2019 at 5:04 AM, cheewy said:

i gave you two, hold klaytn and xrp. both of them have great backed up, klaytn with kakaotalk and samsung behind them, and xrp with many banks behind them.

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . And xrp with many banks behind them .

Bitcoin is very profitable coin. Because bitcoin is one of the best successful crypto currency. If you invest in bitcoin then you can get a good profit

On 10/18/2019 at 8:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

Chz, loom, ftm, xtz . but see first the best point to buy them they are doing a huge price everywhile . have a good day..

are you know how on the off chance that you need to purchase electronic monetary forms go to the YoBit stage and search for less expensive and higher monetary forms Don't hazard all that you have and how can i know about crypto currency value

Well, of course, I will recommend the top 3 cryptocurrency in the market and that is bitcoin, xrp, and eth, these days they show a significant growth and that growth opens an opportunity for the investors especially for traders and just loke what happened recently the price of bitcoin comes up to $10000 from $8000.