Review every detail of what you download about wallets - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Review every detail of what you download about wallets

If you want to download a good, guaranteed computer or phone wallet, I suggest you use an electrum wallet, it is really good and safe
Anonymous wallets should not be downloaded and are not popular

Life is great and enjoy it

Information and features will always attract users.  And users will definitely use wallets for what is actually good for it.  But this is not the end.  Because security is in the hands of the users.

You are right friend, we have to be very careful when we download applications on our mobile devices or in our computers because not all links are safe. Its good to have antivirus on our devices so that they can help us to detect bad apps.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Not only when making a wallet, we must be vigilant. For me, every time I open my wallet through the web, I certainly see the site first, if it's different from before maybe it can be phishing. This must already be applied when you want to log into each exchange

On 11/6/2019 at 9:34 PM, CryptoChief said:

I don’t really download much crypto wallets in playstore specially the new ones. Playstore needs to strict on their policies in uploading applications on their platform because a lot phishing apps are on their platform nowadays.

Yes you are right. These applications are really harmful for members so don't use these types applications. And I don't know why play store don't remove this types applications.

Exactly never download crypto wallets from unknown or suspicious sources always try to download from legit and official source. Do your research and review every thing before download crypto wallets for your cryptocurrencies.

If there is no official website fr the wallet i dont download it ,even in the play store you can see information about the creator and brows his website and search if they exist r not, then we can download it 

12 hours ago, scorpiali said:

If there is no official website fr the wallet i dont download it ,even in the play store you can see information about the creator and brows his website and search if they exist r not, then we can download it 

Like I was taught to download from the official sites before but I noticed the official sites will still refer someone to apply store on google play, and like you have said, there are ways to know if a wallet is legit from app store. I do download from play store now but I make sure it is not fake. 

Thank you for your advice, I think many people don't know this tips now they will be more careful to their coins. It is true that we have to visit official website for downloading anything related to our account.

I am here for help everyone, So if you like my post give me ♥️ Reaction.

14 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Like I was taught to download from the official sites before but I noticed the official sites will still refer someone to apply store on google play, and like you have said, there are ways to know if a wallet is legit from app store. I do download from play store now but I make sure it is not fake. 

There is many fake wallet in play store because any one can make an application on play store it's easy not like on IOS it's very hard to make one and have the verification,that's why the majority of wallet have a android app but a ios version