Review every detail of what you download about wallets - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Review every detail of what you download about wallets

If there is no official website fr the wallet i dont download it ,even in the play store you can see information about the creator and brows his website and search if they exist r not, then we can download it 

12 hours ago, scorpiali said:

If there is no official website fr the wallet i dont download it ,even in the play store you can see information about the creator and brows his website and search if they exist r not, then we can download it 

Like I was taught to download from the official sites before but I noticed the official sites will still refer someone to apply store on google play, and like you have said, there are ways to know if a wallet is legit from app store. I do download from play store now but I make sure it is not fake. 

14 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Like I was taught to download from the official sites before but I noticed the official sites will still refer someone to apply store on google play, and like you have said, there are ways to know if a wallet is legit from app store. I do download from play store now but I make sure it is not fake. 

There is many fake wallet in play store because any one can make an application on play store it's easy not like on IOS it's very hard to make one and have the verification,that's why the majority of wallet have a android app but a ios version 

15 hours ago, scorpiali said:

There is many fake wallet in play store because any one can make an application on play store it's easy not like on IOS it's very hard to make one and have the verification,that's why the majority of wallet have a android app but a ios version 

You are right and I understand you, I have even seen fake wallets on google play store before, but I did not last long before its removal. But what about the recognized wallets? Are there fake ones that mimic them on play store?

The best way to keep currencies safe is to use cold and offline wallets, and the use of wallets that are connected to the Internet makes us vulnerable to penetration and theft at any time possible so we must download reliable wallets and have a strong security system in addition to that we must download wallets from famous stores

anyway , I have a different phone with having a blockchain and coinbase wallet in it only , I never download any app there . so I think I will never suffer from any problems  there are many fake wallet or app in Andorid playstore beware from them .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

8 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

You are right and I understand you, I have even seen fake wallets on google play store before, but I did not last long before its removal. But what about the recognized wallets? Are there fake ones that mimic them on play store?

Sure they are a lot of them,The majority are fake and still in the play store because they work but with many problem your withdraw is canceled and dont proceed and many problem like that

On 10/19/2019 at 2:45 PM, Retno said:

It's true. Even though you download from Google play in Android, no one guaranted it will free from phising. Be careful if you download from untrusted links

That's not true. Downloading wallet application from Google play store or IOS Apple store or from the official sites (which you might be directed to a store) is the safest and free from the risk of downloading fake applications.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Your advice really useful mate because in play store also we see so many fake application, so without any information don't download any wallet, if we find the this wallet in their official page then download this wallets its safe way to download any original wallet.

Basically it is always best to use non-custodial wallets and have control of the private keys. This way in case you need your funds and can't access your wallet for any reason, you can always use other non-custodial services to access them. 

thanks for sharing this amazing information many people says that never download cryptocurrency wallet from an unknown app store that's absolutely true but unfortunately many fake cryptocurrency wallet available on play store as well this is very sad to know 

Good advice, we must do some research about any wallet we want to download because there are many fake wallets available which scammers use to steal our funds. So always download any wallet just from it's official site or source.

I agree with you, you have to be sure where to download the wallets and have everything clear so you don't fall into scams or hacking, that's why it's important to be aware of these guidelines so you can be more secure and reliable with a wallet.

We should always verify the source from where we've downloaded cryptocurrency wallets because fake wallets are dangerous & you'll lost the money to the hacks. Always download authorized versions of wallets from the recognized stores or sites. 

Yes you are right my dear friend. We should be careful when we are downloading any wallet from playstore. Antivirus should keep in mobile before installing any crypto wallet. With wallet you can keep your cedit cards  and store card safe.

• +2 1