Finandy.com - Exchange and powerful trading terminal for Binance 2021 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tradingpanel.pro

Finandy.com - Exchange and powerful trading terminal for Binance 2021

Hello, my name is Alexander Orеl.
I am the founder of the Finandy.com.

History:

In 2017, my team and I started creating a Private Trading Terminal for the Binance exchange.

In 2018, we launched a beta version that closed 1,000-3,000 profitable positions per day, depending on the trading intensity, using a comprehensive entry strategy, DCA and trailing profit. This is amazing!
During the tests, weaknesses were identified with the simultaneous operation of several bots, the volatility and liquidity of the cryptocurrency market.

In 2019, we began to restructure the project, considering all the experience of 2017-2018 years to launch the Public version.

In February 2020 we opened the panel for trading.
In March 2020 we have added Margin trading.

On April 1 we launched trading on Futures Binance.
On May 1, 2020, Binance Futures Hedge Mode was activated.

Features:

• 🔥FREE SUBSCRIPTION!
    Details →

• 🦾FUTURES TRADING
    Open Long or Short Positions and use the power of 1-125x leverage!

• 💪MARGIN TRADING
    Earn money by lowering the price of coins! The loan returns once an hour automatically.

• SPOT TRADING
    Earn on the growth of coins

• 💡Calculation of the price of a position including trading fee!
    Now you will not need to add a trading fee in your mind when setting Take Profit.
    Read more →

• 💸Take profit module
    Auto-placing by a certain percentage or at a fixed price, rearrangement after averaging by the same distance as before averaging.
    Read more →

• 🛑Stop loss module
    Auto-placing by a certain percentage or at a fixed price of a virtual order, rearrangement after averaging by the same distance as before averaging, if specified in the settings.
    Read more →

• 🌊Floating order
    Our authoring, which allows you to enter a limit order at the best price.
    Read more →

• 🔒 Auto close position
    Cancel averaging orders and close a position when the TP or SL is filled 100%.
    Read more →

• 📈Display orders and positions on the chart
    powered by TradingView you can see and move orders, TP, SL, average position cost

• 👉Ability to move orders on the chart
    You can move orders, take profit, stop loss, trailing profit directly on the chart of the currency pair.
    Read more →

• 👀 Preview of TP and SL on the chart before position opening
    By default, TP and SL are set to % from the settings, but on the chart you can manually adjust the price of TP and SL.
    Read more →

• 💎User-friendly interface
    developed usability for the simple trading on crypto exchanges with automation of routine functions

• 📣Notifications
    About all operations with orders and when closing a position

• 🧠Thoughtful form for creating an order
    We spent an incredible amount of time on tests to work out the most optimal variant of the order creation form with the ability to connect / disconnect automation modules

• 🧮Averaging (DCA or CA)
    Calculation % of position distance after averaging a position. The system takes into account all orders between the price of the created order and the price of the position. You can also calculate the number of coins needed for the desired % lag position.

• 🎛Position info's
    Thoughtful display of the position and list of orders in it.

• 💰Wallet Balances

Updating balances without reloading the page. Conclusion general market balance and coin balances in orders

• 🕶Dark theme
    A nice night theme, although I use it at any time of the day!

• 💹Currency pairs ticker
    Ability to create a list of selected currency pairs, see a dynamic change in price, trading volume in 24 hours

• 📗Displaying an order in a order book

A trifle, but it’s convenient to see the order being located directly in a glass

• 🖥Stable service

we host the code on the powerful servers working in the cluster with load balancing and monitoring of the system

• 🔍BNB balance control
    the service control the balance and buys BNB if necessary

In the near future, it is planned to add hedging and trailing profit on futures

News: facebook.com/tradingpanel
Docs: docs.finandy.com
Telegram chat: @finandy

Edited by tradingpanel.pro
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

📣 Added hedging functionality!

Now it is possible to open Long and Short positions at the Futures Binance simultaneously.

Why this is necessary and how to enable hedging mode on the exchange is described here

spacer.png

After turning on the hedging mode on the Binance, you need to create an order in the Trading Panel, the system will switch the mode automatically and then you will need to try to create an order again (this procedure will happen each time if you turn on / off the hedging mode on the exchange)

The chart now has Long positions on the left and Short positions on the right.

📣 code #update

We have added different phrases on the order creation button to make it visible whether the amount in the position is increasing or decreasing.

For example, for a Short position, a Sell is an increase of amount in a position.

image.thumb.png.dac314a17973cd8824145e7546b5aa6e.png

Edited by tradingpanel.pro

18 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

Its seems as a very nice platform to do some crypto trading on it, and also there is a lot of option for trading as take profit stop loss, margin ans spot trading, but you need to add if possible a demo account in order to try some strategies on it, what you think ?

Hi! Thank you for your feedback!
There are plans for Fall 2020.
In the meantime, you can try on the minimum order... 

Protection against DDOS attacks developed 💀

• A filtering server has been installed at the Data Center level, which holds the main load.
  • 3 levels of protection have been added to the server, which effectively handles all kinds of DDOS attacks. On a live example, we have debugged the normal operation of the system.

I did not expect that I would become a competitor so quickly ... But there are advantages - now we are protected and can safely continue to develop.

image.png.3eeb9f5f5bf60d455507679c0f62b86a.png

• Fixed chart jerking when Short position is open 
  • Corrected the pre-election button when changing the Market from Short Futures to Spot (the sale button remained)
  • Added synchronization with positions of Futures. Now even if you add a key with already existing positions - they will appear in the terminal with the calculated break-even point.
  • Useful or interesting 1

Added correct processing of the reversing order on Futures.

For example, a LONG with 1 BNB was opened and then a SELL order with 3 BNB is executed. We close the LONG (1 BNB) and open a SHORT position with 2 BNB.

This only works when Hedging mode is off - pay attention to this.
In the future, if you need to add a reverse, we will do it for Hedging mode.

spacer.png

Added the function of reloading the account to solve problem situations.

When can this help?

• Wrong balance
  • Positions on futures out of sync
  • Gives an error or does not allow to create an order or Stop loss has disappeared

Naturally, with errors, you need to inform me so that we figure out the error first.
You may not write about margin balances, as I know about this problem, everything else - be sure to report.
On average, an account reboots for about 10 seconds.

For no reason, do not restart your account

spacer.png

Frankly, I did not quite understand what “private trading terminal for the Binance exchange” means. Can you explain this point to me, I mean, are you a platform that depends on the Binance exchange? Or are you trading robots in Binance?

thanks for creating this wonderful terminal for binance Cryptocurrency exchange user but I have never heard about it before I have to do some research about it before using this because these days many available 

• +1 3

Redesigned button for Order Opening / Position Creation.

spacer.png

• If a position is not opened, the phrase Open LONG or Open SHORT will be displayed.
  • Green - OPEN LONG when opening and adding to a position.
  • Red - OPEN SHORT when opening and adding to a position
  • When reducing any position, the blue button, and the corresponding inscription, e.g. CLOSE SHORT, will be displayed.
  • To the right of the button there is a button for switching the direction of the order being created.

I hope now it will be more understandable. Write reviews how do you like this update?

Congratulation for your great achievement my friends in creating this 

Platform I know it will give alot of services for all users who will use it

So thank you so much

12 hours ago, issa123h said:

Congratulation for your great achievement my friends in creating this 

Platform I know it will give alot of services for all users who will use it

So thank you so much

Tell your friends about the service - it will be a great reward for my work 🤗

It turns out that Binance in Stop orders for BUY below the current price and for SELL above the current price uses the order type TAKE_PROFIT rather than STOP_LOSS.

Modified the processing of these situations in our terminal.

Plus, we have added saving the order price after creation, we have cleaned this field before.
spacer.png

The server part of the project was updated, because at peak loads the system did not manage to process a large data stream.

The screenshot shows the lag in the last column when processing data in milliseconds, that is, it is almost absent. Previously, during peak loads, the lag could reach several seconds.

spacer.png

I hope this will be a good platform just as shown in the pictures and your information. Trading direct in binance i think its somehow hard for many people, but i believe by this platform you will help many traders! I will try it, thanks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

#Do_you_know_that ...

In currency pair tickers, the “M” symbol means that the pair is available for trading on the Margin Market, and “F” - on the Futures. On the Spot market all pairs are available by default.

When switching between markets, the tickers show pairs that work only on the selected market.

image.thumb.png.a67fcda2e2dbe87109dc4624c566727c.png

#Do_you_know_that ...

The price of a position is calculated taking into account the fee to open the position and to close the position.

That is, it is a net breakeven and if you close the position with a limit order higher (for Long) or lower (for Short) of this level, then there will already be profit.

I draw your attention to the fact that if you close a position by market at breakeven, there will be a small loss, since we consider profit from the book of orders, and not at the last price.

image.thumb.png.8a4e6bebf6faf0e78873bc9e4d54fe23.png