Finandy.com - Exchange and powerful trading terminal for Binance 2021 - Page 4 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tradingpanel.pro

Finandy.com - Exchange and powerful trading terminal for Binance 2021

Hello. Thanks for sharing. I am new in the trading sphera and trade in one or two exchanges. I think I will use this site soon. I am sure that this site will be useful for beginners with opportunities provided here.

On 10/3/2020 at 12:52 PM, AlfFusco said:

Hmm, an interesting topic, you will need to check this platform on the Internet and read reviews, but the information described sounds tempting, and it is also captivating that the user of this platform writes personally and responds to people,I will definitely go and look at it

I was also very interested in this platform. I think it has great potential. Not so long ago, I was looking for something similar and didn't find it. I think from the near future to try it out. Is this platform paid?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I would have to do a little more research to be able to invest, although all the projects that Binance is forming are good and safe, I would give it a vote of confidence

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Nice exchange! It got many features In my  opinion, I think this exchange might be on par with exchanges more popular...

• +5 1

thanks for creating this wonderful terminal for binance Cryptocurrency exchange user but I have never heard about it before I have to do some research about it before using this because these days many available 

• +5 1

Binance is a good exchange and for trading, but it depends on taste, these days we have more options for trading. 
The flat rate for YoBit generally never exceeds 0.2% of the transaction amount. Therefore, YoBit is based on a different fee model, as are other bags (e.g. Binance, Kraken and Coinbase Pro), which use a "manufacturer/taker" model. In addition, YoBit is thus positioned in the lower-middle range, as the industry average is around 0.25%.

14 hours ago, Criss007 said:

Binance is a good exchange and for trading, but it depends on taste, these days we have more options for trading. 
The flat rate for YoBit generally never exceeds 0.2% of the transaction amount. Therefore, YoBit is based on a different fee model, as are other bags (e.g. Binance, Kraken and Coinbase Pro), which use a "manufacturer/taker" model. In addition, YoBit is thus positioned in the lower-middle range, as the industry average is around 0.25%.

Binance futures commission is 0.018% if there is BNB on the account

📣 # code update

👉 We changed the balance display widget, it became more compact in order to add the display of useful information on the currency pair in the future.
image.thumb.png.12fe345248dfc657f2ba28b1f042da03.png

👉 Made the block unfolding by opening the tab with the settings to the full height. When switching back to the position tab, the lower block will automatically collapse to its previous state.

👉 Improved the internal architecture for the Spot market, since it is the most loaded of all.

👉 Changed the icon for the notification tab

🔥 Webhooks are already ready, at the moment they are being tested and debugged, and at the beginning of next week you can already start working with them!

🔥 We make an isolated margin, we will announce it next week!

📣 # code update

🔥 Launch of the highly anticipated position control feature via webhook signals from TradingView! 

webhook-en.thumb.jpg.db1c6dd036eb6eed8ccfa0af9942492f.jpg

To work with TradingView signals, you need to follow several steps: 

1. have any paid subscription on TradingVew.com

2.Create and configure a signal connection in your finandy.com account

3. create and configure a signal in TradingView, and copy URL and message from Finandy.

The functionality is new, so try it on minimum orders.

📒 Instructions for working with webhooks

📣 code #update

👉 Made the correct PNL counting for reverse positions. For example, there was a $100 Long position in Futures and we create a sell order for $200. The Long closes completely and the $100 Short opens.

Since one order remained in Long with an order size greater than the position itself, the profit calculation was incorrect.

🔥 Added the ability to reverse a position to signals.

Attention, the hedging mode must be turned off on Futures, otherwise the reverse will not work.

Upon receiving a closing signal, an order will be created that is 2 times larger than the current position and the first half will close the current position, and the second half will open the opposite direction.

🔥 Added the type of order filling % of the current balance to signals.

And also for futures added the type of order filling in % of the current balance multiplied by the leverage. For example, if you have $100 on your balance, the leverage is 20 and is 5% in the value of this setting, then the order will be 100 x 0.05 x 20 = $100

👉 Added correct handling of floating point numbers. You can specify a comma or period as a separator.

👉 Added correct processing of the names of currency pairs with the postfix -PERP for the Futures Market in the signals, if the pair name contained the {{ticker}} placeholder

👉 Fixed a bug with the SLX module working with real orders. This was due to the transition to zero amount in the stop order.

👉 Fixed a problem on Futures with a stop loss, which was not canceled on the exchange when a position was closed.

Edited by tradingpanel.pro

📣 code #update

isolated.thumb.jpg.83dde035077878702272a8ed65cb31d0.jpg

🔥 Added the ability to trade on the Isolated Margin Market!

The maximum possible loan amount is approximately, therefore, when creating an order for 100% of the balance, it may refuse, please take this into account. We are trying to get the exact formula for calculating, but have not yet received a definite answer. 

Try to trade on minimum orders, as the market is new, there may be errors in the work. 

📒 Instructions on how to start trading on isolated margin 

👉 Added a filter to the cross and isolated margin in the tickers of currency pairs. Now in the selected market only those pairs are displayed in which a position can be created.

👉 Blocked the ability to create an order if the market is not available for this pair.

📣 code #update

👉 Added display Funding information above the chart on the futures market.

👉 Added display High / Low price for the last 24 hours above the chart.

👉 Added selection of exchanges, while Binance is available, but in December we will add Finandy to the list

👉 Corrected the calculation of balances on cross margin

📣 code #update

👉 Increased the session time to 7 days. Now, if you ask the site at least once a week, you will not need to log in.

👉 Corrected the work of loan repayment and the calculation of the balance when the SL module is operating on a cross margin

👉 Added icons for new currency pairs

👉 Fixed reverse behavior when creating an order based on a signal from TradingView

👉 Added the ability to stop trading in the terminal in the API keys section

image.png

• +4 1

📣 # code update

👉 Fixed the correct opening of a SHORT position by a TradingView signal when setting the order amount via % of the available balance.

👉 Reverse setting has been modernized.

Now you can choose for what amount the reverse position will be opened:

- Amount in the signal or

- Amount equal to the current position.

👉 Some users did not save settings in their account - fixed

Who works with webhooks - restart your Account (the button to the left of deleting the key) for the changes to take effect.

• +1 1

These informations provided are consise but my question is that how do we actually benefit from being a member of these platform both finincially and otherwise, I look forward to your answers