What I your way of making comments. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:54 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

I agree with you. Many topics are same so we should read topics name and then reply. Don't do copy paste work otherwise account may be blocked. So read and write carefully.

On 4/25/2020 at 6:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

I like commenting on posts about apps and crypto earning posts, but i also like new posts to comment on them, but we all are here to share knowledge so we have to comment on meany posts .

Hello everyone, I am willing to share my experience in cryptotalk.

First of all, I will begin how cryptotalk means to me, i really like the website, it has offered me a great chance of making money online and learn new things about cryptocurrencies world, second of all in terms of posting I always try as much as possible to very useful and effective.

Thanks cryptotalk.

"We grow by lifting others"

I prefer much on those topics that needs an answer specially if i know how to give best solution to it. And by that i can help other members in this forum and that's how i make comment to a topic.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:54 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Obviously i make replies on posts that are actually intresting and easy to understand. Then i make a proper reply on the post. But most of the time i get same topic when i click unread topic. 

My way of responding to the topics in this forum is that I am participating according to the type of topic. If it is a question then I will answer it and if it is useful information then I offer thanks and may add other information

THINK POSITIVE

I choose the topics that I can read and understand , but over time I will go to the large publications with the greatest cognitive benefit, the publications whose owners speak in cryptocurrency, trade and other things.

I write comments inside posts that are distinct and useful and before I write any comments I read the post well in addition to reading many comments

I make comments on topics where some user asks for a certain opinion or advice, or in those topics where I can tell some useful information  

I am choosing only those topic that I am not having much details so that I can get more ideas from those contents and also so I am sharing my experience and knowledge to some contents that will be helpful for other members because in my thinking Crypto talk is all about sharing and getting knowledge from everywhere.

i make comments on useful topics because i know that the useless posts will be deleted and my comment would be a waste of time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I comment on all useful topics, as often all useless topics are just pointless to comment on as they will be removed sooner or later.

Firstly i would like to let you know that my way of commenting is little bit different i generally choose the best content from where i could gain knowledge and where giving response is necessary it also helps me to avoid any spam topics and of getting my comments deleted. 

Just comment on the useful topic and who dont will not be deleted to be in the up to date and like you can have a good discussion on the same topic that's mean more comment too 

Dear friend I usually Sort the post in according to most replies. And then and I choose good post. And only comment on those post.i checked one post saying that for escaping from deletion of post you should comment on most replied post.

Edited by P A Ashif
I posted repeatedly

On 4/25/2020 at 7:55 PM, Michael0606 said:

Most of the time it is better to comment useful and important hot springs accurately and objectively to avoid removing useful comments in the count, in yobit session cryptotalk campaign.

That's right so make sure when we comment or post we don't violate any rules regarding the posting to avoid the deletion of our post. 

Let's always maintain the quality of it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/25/2020 at 4:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I like to read posts carefully I don't make repetitive post I am so esteem to follow rules and create good post relevant to the topics I read.

I try to avoid placing responses in duplicate posts that are of no use because they will happen sooner or later and I try to raise the level and quality of my posts as possible  my friend.

On 4/26/2020 at 12:32 AM, paulpogba said:

Yeah mate it is interesting question about how to create topics or post. I create post when I understand question and then post comments. If a post which not in my knowledge or understanding then I make searching on the Google and try to paste comments in own words.

Same here I read the post first then I'm going to add comment on it once I can share some knowledge about it. 

I'm making sure that what I'm going to comment is related to the post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In fact, I do not respond to all comments, but only to comments that I think are useful or could have some kind of discussion or question or some kind of clarification or other comments that I think need to respond.

If you argue that there are important places, but there are few responses, why?
Because the owner of that post explained it in a complex way and the majority did not understand the meaning.
And there are important places and have many responses because he simplified the explanation. All sites contain useful information and should not distinguish between posts and members

• Useful or interesting 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I always comment in a topic that I can easily respond and useful topic I don't comment what I don't know what to say

I prefer to respond with comments, either to answer members ’questions and inquiries, or if I want to add something new to members’ topics.
If I get new information about the crypto world, I will publish a new topic.

On 4/30/2020 at 3:00 PM, rianpedia said:

Almost agree, but I sometimes look for fresh topics and new discussions. It is more challenging because we are forced to learn and understand something new.

that's true I have seen so many people who does comments in same topic on again and again but unfortunately they don't want to learn new things so I want to tell them write and learn useful things

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I agree with you. For me i only comment on the posts that are related to what i know and i have a good experience with. And i think it's not good to just post /comment on any post you see. Good luck. 

• Useful or interesting 1