What I your way of making comments. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

When i totally free and in comfortable state than i start work.before giving reply to any topic i read the comments of my fellows.i make good research before working and than i make reply to any topic.

In fact, I like to comment on important and useful topics or that have many responses in order to benefit from them. Increasing knowledge is always a very nice thing 

I am commenting on all posts that I have not commented on before, but there is something we must be careful not to comment on new posts because it can be deleted

It is up to every one differently the way they make topics or comments. But for me i comments on useful topics that are creative and give me knowledge from which i learn and the get experience. Even if the topic is hard i research and then post. So that is my way of commenting. Thanks.

Previously, as much as possible, I only wanted to choose the topics that are useful to avoid deleting the post, but now I am ignoring the rewards, I only commented on a post where information is needed or help is needed because that is the main goal of this forum, our  To share ideas. I don't usually comment randomly, I just choose my subject and always try to express myself in the easiest way.  Because you need to comment so that others can understand and benefit from it.  Directly identifying my thoughts and point of view helps to summarize the comments. Thanks guys.

When I'm commenting i would make sure that have a sense and knowledge, we need to share our learning to others, and of course i need to post with useful for my earning, some of the topic is not good so in a minute it will be deleted.

I want to tell you that I have not specific time to write the comments and topics on this forum I choose this when I was free in the daytime and nighttime and I also suggest to you that you can work anytime on this forum in the daytime Aryan the nighttime

I only share posts that I think will benefit others. Someone should learn something from what I share. We shouldn't write messages just to increase the number of messages.

Yes absolutely right. You can create useful and authentic post . Then people like your post and comment your post then your reputation is good m if your post not useful then people comment or your post deleted by moderators.  

Thanks for sharing this information.  

Comenting depends on a lot of things and one of them is how to work hard with the way we are reading comments its important for us to really be sure that we develop a certain process that helps us ,the good thing about comments is that the writer of that post will always set your mind set and make you look on ways to reply..

Yes indeed my friend, we must choose a good and useful post and write a comment on it, because the useless post can be deleted, so our comment is not counted and we do not earn from it, as well as we have to do our own research to increase our information and be able to take advantage of the posts of experts and write Comments on it.

This is a very important question.  If I post about a topic, then if you want to give your own comments after seeing that post, you can let me know by commenting on it. You can earn money by working in this forum for a short time.  If you want to earn, you have to post well and build reputation. If your post is useful, everyone will want to comment on it.  Then your reputation will grow.

I write comments on topics that I have experience with.  Answer the questions of the members and offer them help.  Here we are one family and our goal is to all be successful, gain knowledge and money.  I prefer writing comments.  When I am comfortable.  Comments must be free of errors before posting Comments should be of good and useful content.

I find some unique topics to comment on here and comment on some topics that  are very useful for others. And I comment on topics that I have a lot of ideas about and that I know very well about and can say with certainty I comment on exactly the person I try to avoid giving wrong information all the time because wrong information is mine   and for someone else is very harmful so try to avoid wrong information.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, the posts should be useful and distinctive, knowledge and continuous learning are the key to gain and develop the platform and new members, thank you for your post

Greetings to all my comments I make them in topics that I feel comfortable to make good comments mostly I do it in the sections of crypto world and in the beginners section in these two sections I find very interesting topics to comment. 

• +1 1

For me in the sence that, if we make useful comments for others, it will help us in earning money. If we are commenting useless information and gets deleted. so start their participation in the comments from my experience in the field of crypto as well as learn many from them through Their advice 

Of course, my friend, we must comment on the understandable and positive points in which it is useful for the initiate and the science of cryptography, and also I do not comment except on topics that are useful for the cryptography world I am also a beginner in the forum, but I have this information

Of course, my friend, I am writing the commentary on important topics and concepts, or that are easy to understand. Also, dear, I do not write things that are of no use.Also, I am working new to the forum and I do not have much experience, but I have read all the rules about the forum and the world of coding

Hello my friend. To participate in any topic I read well and understand and read some responses in order to collect some information and then arrange my thoughts and write the appropriate response .. Doing this is fun so I have fun when responding to any topic .. Thank you my friend for this participation

I do make comments on the posts I see as useful and educative contents, and also I don't comment on any post that seems difficult to me,because I can't really say anything about such post,and even if I do,it will be useless and at last deleted,which is indeed a waste if time

We share post to help other to increase  their knowledge  about  crypto world.it is  necessary  for us to comment on the post which is unread and the post is helpful for the users.

For me, first the title of the topic attracts me very much, and then I read the topic calmly. If I have experience I share my opinion and give my advice, and if I do not know it, I try to benefit from the topic presented and thank the author of the statement

Hello gentleman I am also helping those people by commenting 2000 new for beginners this is a good platform for earning the money E and I am helping those people who are to earn money by home