What I your way of making comments. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

Basically, I'm making comments if I see anything interesting to add. I've seen a couple of posts that have addressed a lot of specifics that are very fascinating. I'm just giving a like to those messages, and if there's nothing to add then I'm obviously not going to comment.

Try to share useful comments with the members of this forum. So they get some information from your posts and motivate from them. I commenting here because I know about but many beginner not know about many topics. So share the positive and easy post that helps the beginner for writing their own comments. If I am right give me reactions.Thanks😘

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before and i researched everything before starting work here in a batter way of fourm and Trying out to learn more and gaining knowledge day by day i used to do comments  with full concentration 

About me i comment on all post because now I'm trying to complete. My first 100posts but i think we should comment on all post because there are some now members who are trying to learn so we should have to help them all may God bless you all

They should always be well arranged and well introduced the work we do should always be well organized, and we should research every work we put up because that is very important there is no other options to this but to keep working perfectly with the right option and posting in the right areas of the forum.

On 4/25/2020 at 6:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

@Ch Ayyan Responding in a useful way that benefits everyone, and from here we learn useful information, and this helps us learn new ideas in the field of cryptography and cryptocurrencies. We must make the comment appropriate for the benefit of everyone.

• +2 1

@Ch AyyanAyyanI do not think of a specific matter when responding to people in comments. Just look at the important matters that are appropriate to my interests, or I have information about them that serves others, or inquiries from me that I want to know, so start their participation in the comments from my experience in the field of crypto as well as learn many from them through Their advice 

The correct way is to study the topic well and write the response in a simple language that is understandable to everyone. Keep the publishing rules and avoid repeating phrases that do not indicate your understanding of the topic.

Dear Mate, First  I reply on the topic which I know then I start reading seniors posts and topics which gives new knowledge and information. You are able to write useful post if you now about it. If our comment is not useful it automatically deleted by moderators. Keep sharing your knowledge we are here to absorb all. 

Yes exactly I make the comments I think on that topic that I considered I can write on it and very healthy write it. So I write and it is very helpful for me and  also for the others I think. So it is my choice and I also a learner.

• +1 1

My friend i concur with you that we ought to comment as it were to valuable post. Actually i comment in that subject approximately which i have sufficient information. Since there are so numerous newbie individuals who takes after the answer of our so we ought to be so cautious approximately comment.

My friends, we must first read the post and then understand the post, and when writing comments and posts, we must abide by the forum rules and respect others as well.

Yes, the way to comment my friends is very easy and my way is that first I read about the post and then write about it in detail. So we can say that the every one has a different way of commenting on everyone .

Welcome dear . Firstly you read post and post should be useful then comment this post . One thing  your comment is also useful people understand easily . Thanks..BEST OF LUCK .

Obviously mates, We should comment only the useful and informative topic. But we should read the post properly before writing comment. In my opinion,  always try to make an attractive title for your topic. It gives you more visitors. You don't reply any topic, which you don't know properly. 

• Useful or interesting 1

First of all i read all the posts because reading increases your vocabulary and comprehension and also improves brain connectivity.But i comment only on those posts which are unique,full of information and easy to understand because if you understand well then you can reply well.So far i am enjoying this way of commenting.

The best way to comment on this forum is to be yourself, based on the knowledge you have learned without trying to copy others, sticking strongly to the rules to avoid bans and negative reputation, as well as having your posts and comments deleted.

For me I comment on post that are unique and helpful, I don't comment on post which isn't good enough or which is not up to the standard, because most of the topics which are not good enough, can end up being deleted by the moderators and my comment will be deleted too...

• +1 1

I try my best for finding an old topic because the old topics are useful and if a post created banned I also don't post on that topic and if a topic having useless content I also don't submit my post on that topic and I also keep the difference of time between every post. 

First of all i read all the topics  very carefully  then i comment on the post..  In this way i gather more knowledge  about the topic... ..  I usually  try to avoid those topics about which i dont know anything 

In the first consideration, let one think and analyse about the standard and quality of the topic he/she is going to comment on so that his/her comment should not be a waste of efforts. Thereby, buckle up to make the comments very corresponding to the concept of the context of the topic.

I usually read the topic carefully. After that i thought if I know about this topic. If it is yes then I have make a comment according to the post. 

friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? me I comment on post that are unique and helpful, I don't comment on post which isn't good enough or which is not up to the standard, because most of the topics which are not good enough, can end up being deleted by the moderators and my comment will be deleted too

usually comments if anyone is inquiring about something. And if there is any confusion about topics and i have some experience about it then I also prefer knowing more and commenting. I prefer to comment on post that are unique and helpful for others. I do not comment on post which is not quality post because most of the post which is not standard are deleted by the moderator 

Making comments is about the knowledge that we know about that topic. So making comments is easy but the problem is it must be helpful and useful to others. 

• Useful or interesting 1