What I your way of making comments. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

I always try to comment on important and useful topics for me and respond when I have the information and knowledge to help the members of this forum.

Your way of comments depends on you what is a topic you pis easily. Then pic a topic then you comments easily. But if you not pic a topic then difficulty to comment on post. 

Indeed I concur with you since, in such a case that somebody needs to know something we can know a ton from various perspectives however we need to know the correct way. In the event that we tell everybody the correct way, at that point possibly everybody will come and profit

• +2 1

I always put reply on useful topics what gives me some inormation  . I also like to reply on hot topic because most of the topics are useful and give so much information about crypto or any problem's solution.   Beginner should always put reply on which topic gives them information and is easy to understand      

• +3 1

I'm trying to comment on my own way. I always like to comment an useful and easy topic. I choose easy topic so that i can understand the topic properly and leave my useful comments.          

I always like to comment on the newest topic to avoid commenting on same topic. It is hard to remember that in which topic i have commented and for being new member i don’t know how to check the following topics

I make comment to those topics that are well constructed and have meaning to the forum, and I don't comment to topics I have no knowledge about, only those that I have experience or knowledge I comment. 

I usually make a comment for a topic that I have knowledge about . Because I want to give a useful and meaning full post.  And I can share my knowledge and experience with other. And I  get good reputation.  Thanks you.

That is unfair to ask of posters, who are trying their best to earn something. That responsibility actually lies with the moderators, but since mods are not in play, rather forum member by way of giving reputation, is responsible for member's pay, then the forum members are responsible. I personally, think everyone who has made a sincere attempt should be eligible for payment, hence I make sure, I use my ability to issue reputation to all deserving post i can. 

• +2 1

My friend I absolutely agree with you. We all should post in useful topics. Our contents must contain valuable and unique  informations that can help other users. For making our contents more useful we can research more about the topic and use good knowledge while posting.

Hey bro, you are right we should comment on post which we have knowledge on that topics. I generally don't comment randomly. I only comment on the topic that i know the answers

On 4/25/2020 at 4:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

I make comments that correspond to the topic and follow the rules guiding it. First of all, they must be topic I am aware of and understood. They are always complete 100 characters and quality.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I like commenting on useful posts be it new or old and before giving my view point on that particular post I also understand the topic first so that I come up with the best comment that's my way.

On 4/25/2020 at 11:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

I always try to read other's opinions and posts so that i will have new ideas before posting a new topic or commenting on somebody's post. This will help me to post a meaningful and comprehensible topic so this is my way of sharing my posts.

I usually make comments on the posts whose are useful and i get to know that i know about the topics and i can add up in this topic and as well if i feel i can help users of the forum to help them by following the rules and regulations of this forum along with quality content posts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello, I am new here and I am still collecting information to gain experience and knowledge about the forum and the cryptocurrency. It is a reputable forum

Of course I agree with you
The attachment should be a note on the post the person commented on
It should contain a question if the person does not understand the posted topic
Or add new information

If you want to work here, you must comment, see everyone's comments, and answer what you say here

I try to reply to the confused ones so they find a way as a guidance.  Also i comment where i know my opinion and i have a point so that my posts is useful to the members of this forum.

• +1 1

I usually  make a comment  for a topic that i have knowledge  about  the crypto currency  because  for sure i can participate  to it and i can share my knowledge  to them. I Don't  comment  on post which is not good enough. 

Usually I comment on topics that I have a lot of knowledge about but sometimes I comment on topics that I don't know, I look for information on the web and I get informed. This way of working has given me a lot of knowledge in many aspects. When I read something some topics that interest me I really like to collect information to be able to make a coherent comment that contributes something to the community.

Ways are always good to approach with work, i always work and post accordingly to the rules and regulations, it's Always the most important thing to do post

I usually look for those topics which are useful and then I posting my comments and opinions on them. I try to do that in my best for the reason that the other members can be get the benefits from it. This is very important for me.

Edited by ajabe2

i always replying to those newbies need some helps. I always helping newbies in this forum because this forum is getting more popular