Wallet Duration in Processing - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Wallet Duration in Processing

I encountered a thing that when I withdraw some of my coins from Yobit to my wallet ,the time it takes to reach almost more than 30 minutes sometimes. Why is that ?I use the Coinbase wallet. But why this delay happens?Is the platform wallet is not good enough or the problem is with only Yobit. Why my wallet transfer duration gets so much delayed?

• +1 1

What coins are you sending? So far, I have been fluent when sending XRP, ETH and BTC coins to my other wallet. Maybe there are queues that are solid but I usually take at most 10 minutes.

On 4/25/2020 at 4:15 AM, Saj555 said:

I encountered a thing that when I withdraw some of my coins from Yobit to my wallet ,the time it takes to reach almost more than 30 minutes sometimes. Why is that ?I use the Coinbase wallet. But why this delay happens?Is the platform wallet is not good enough or the problem is with only Yobit. Why my wallet transfer duration gets so much delayed?

every exchanges take their time to process the withdraw, so it is normal to have a lit of waiting time.

you can have almost instant transactions only if you use your own wallet because exchange have their times

Bitcoin transactions sometimes takes long to be confirmed on blockchain due to congestion in blocks and it can take up to 24hrs depending on the network and fees paid but with yobit it shouldn't delay that much because they are charging high withdraw fees.

I think this is possible will be happens, is possible at the moments you have asked your withdrawal there are many others who asked at same time the withdraw, so there is a such overcharge in processing the transactions.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is related to your wallet and not a malfunction from the platform because the transfer from the platform is very fast and I am withdrawing my currencies from the platform to a Blockchain wallet The amount reaches within five minutes

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the thing you are facing may be just because of large number of withdrawal requests.so team will be taking dome time to ptoceed thr requests one by one.you should have patience .

You need to know this. 

Transactions involving cryptocurrencies requires some process, confirmations which defers from one currency to another for security of the transactions. So that's what you experienced, it is not a fault from your wallet .

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Depending on which cryptocurrency you transfer to your wallet and for what amount, this directly affects the speed of transaction processing.

Edited by IamLeader12

What coin do you use to withdraw your money to your wallet? If you use bitcoin or Ethereum for 30 minutes - this is a very fast speed, if you want to get coins faster, withdraw litecoin or ethereum classic coins from the exchange to your wallet 

I think a transaction duration depends with a wallet that you are using, there are are some wallets that they will transfer your coins in less than five minutes but there are wallets that will transfer your coins in more than five minutes, hours or even days.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is totally depends on what's Coin you used for withdraw From yobit withdraw in Bitcoin and litecoin took some minutes .

I used TRX for withdraw , I recive my fund within some seconds in my wallet .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The withdrawal speed depends on the specific coin that you withdraw from the exchange, it affects how quickly it will arrive to your wallet.

Which currency were you trying to withdraw from the Yobit exchange ? Generally yobit exchange does process all the transactions as quickest as possible. I think your transaction was taking too long time due to the network not due to the Yobit exchange. Try to contact support team. 

On 4/25/2020 at 5:15 AM, Saj555 said:

If you are withdrawing Bitcoin then the deposit in your wallet depends on the number of confirmations your wallet service demands. Usually the number of confirmations that is considered safe are 6. This means that you need 60 minutes to see the Bitcoins deposited in your address/wallet. Since your wallet takes 30 minutes to deposit the funds, then I guess that they are just asking for three confirmations. 

Now about Coinbase wallet and other custodial wallets, I would recommend against using any of them. 

@DoboniAyuuiiwell, it does matter according to the separate wallet or exchange's payment policy too. You are also not wrong here. In the case of Yobit exchange, I have never experienced delay but for some specific currency like litecoin takes more time due to blockchain confirmations delay. 

It happens sometimes because there are lots of transaction made from time to time. Maybe when you make a transaction a deposit or withdraw coincidentally lots of user make transaction at the same time. That's why it happens but it is normally occuring in an exchange.

This delay occurs with almost all currencies, but with varying proportions of delay. Each currency has its own timing of transfers in order to confirm transfer operations only.

On 4/25/2020 at 2:15 AM, Saj555 said:

There is a delay time in each transaction ,it's depend on witch coin you use to withdraw ,if you use the litecoin it's take 30 min but if you use the ripple it's less than that,so it's depend

I real don't know what the problem will be, because i have transfer my coins several times and in less than 5 minutes i receive them in my wallet or i will see the transaction waits to be confirmed.

The time of your transaction and withdrawal all depends on the coin that you are transferring and also it depends on the number of confirmations that are needed for the amount to reflect in your wallet. Sometimes if you are making a payment or withdrawal in bitcoin it can take up to 24 or perhaps even 48 hours to reflect in your account, and this is not necessarily a wallet error but could be brought on by the large number of transactions that are occurring at all times and therefore the time to confirm transactions is much longer. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 8/21/2020 at 2:18 PM, BrolySSJ said:

The time of your transaction and withdrawal all depends on the coin that you are transferring and also it depends on the number of confirmations that are needed for the amount to reflect in your wallet. Sometimes if you are making a payment or withdrawal in bitcoin it can take up to 24 or perhaps even 48 hours to reflect in your account, and this is not necessarily a wallet error but could be brought on by the large number of transactions that are occurring at all times and therefore the time to confirm transactions is much longer. 

Yobit is not a wallet, it is an exchange, they use the transactions fee that can make transactions timber fast as possible for everything transactions. I think you are a bit wrong because all transactions I make from yobit as fast as possible. 

You are not one who facing that problem I think everyone have that issue. Brother do not need to be worry about this because it depends on coins which type of coin you are withdrawing .it takes some time to be processing because a lot of people using this forum which is in load

This depends on where you send and where you send, also it is not only that, it also depends on the availability of mining at that time of the currency you want to transfer, even the type of blockchain that uses the currency you send may take longer or less time to transfer