skybtc - earn BTC every day - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
skybtc

skybtc - earn BTC every day

Hello!

I am admin of skybtc.com

skybtc.com is platform, where everyone can earn BTC every day.

• Paid to click
  • surveys 
  • Mini jobs
  • Offerwalls and watching video 

And much more!

Site has been opened 23-4-2020

Withdrawals - instant payments via FaucetPay 

You can open account and claim your first free BTC -

Everyone everyone is most welcome. At the same time, I am open to all comments and ideas. 

Link: skybtc 

• +1 1

I have logged in to see the features of this site. It is very similar to the faucets and provides good amounts, but I do not think that withdrawals may be completed, especially with surveys where companies pay money to huge sites until you conduct these studies and the surveys available on your site are old.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Can you provide us daily profits, or better hourly profits as well? It would be nice to have some valid data to compare and not waste our time if it isn't worth it. Some people are fine even with low profits, but I prefer to look for better chances.

Faucets are legit and they pay very fast when you click the withdraw button, but the only problem with this sites its how they pay. You will never earn a good amount from faucet sites, you can spend 10 hours per day on them and you will only earn 1000 satoshi..!!!

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I hope that it is not a fraudulent site because I started to hate from fraudulent and fake sites published by their owners, I will enter the site and register, but if it is a fraudulent site, I will go back and write to you a comment and give you a bad sign my brother

• +5 1

I already work this type faucets in previously but I can't find any good paying faucet, because they pay only  few coins and these coins prices not huge its some few cents, so I don't interested in this faucets and I honestly suggests everyone don't waste your time in this faucets.

• +5 1

These are good ways to earn, but the problem is that a lot of people do not like to work in the faucets sites because they do not pay a lot of money, but the way to profit from surveys is good. I have tried to work in this way and it gives really good profits.

Thanks for the neglected, but according to my personal opinion, I think that such applications no longer pay much and are only a waste of time and effort.

• +5 1

It seems that site cant assure of making profit unless you take their survey for their studies. But on this platform you will need to be vigilant and be creative so that you will become a productive one.

• +5 1

Dubious platform, because of the words "get your first free bitcoin "and the site was opened" 23.04.2020"

• +5 1

I signed up for it now and the interface looks professional and also found a faucet that gives bitcoin every 10 minutes. I just noticed that the offers seemed to be sparse.

I like very much like these sites that pay us free money. There are many different offers from which you can collect a lot of money. Profit from ad clicks, polls, microservices and video viewing. And since you are the executive director of this project, I have an important question about the future of the site, what is your vision for the future, knowing that similar sites are fraud.

• +5 1