Do not trade many pairs at the same time - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do not trade many pairs at the same time

1 hour ago, tienda said:

Yes I agree with you Dear friend @AlexisMiner never put all your money in just one cryptocurrency or you will not recover it in case of loss. So it is clear trading with many pairs is better than one, because you reduce the risk. But of course we should choose good and the most popular, profitable cryptocurrencies.

I agree with you @tienda. By distributing your money among different pairs you are reducing the risk of loosing everything at once. But still trading is risky and you are not guaranteed anything so this is just a method to reduce the risk and it could never eliminate it.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I only have a few currencies that I focus on and their rates
I do not pay attention to the rest of the currencies, no matter how fast they move
Focusing on a few helps to understand these currencies more and thus achieve greater profits

• +3 1
  • +5 1

my friend @SuperCrypto, the trader working to find the good occasion, so if you find many good occasions you can open many deals in many pairs, i'm trying some strategy in tradingview site and each day i find the selected pair in any strategy, so i can trade on all them.  

• +1 1

Trading many pairs at the same time can be good for some people that truly know about trading but not recommended for mist traders if they want to concentrate. They will need to focus on a single coin at a time. The market can be good for many coin traders during bull market, but want about the bear market, it can be another thing. 

Once I tried and opened several pairs of transactions, this was somewhat difficult and I was distracted, then I started gradually from opening two transactions to three transactions, and so I began to train myself and gradually get used to opening several pairs and monitoring them and focusing on them at the same time and I saw that this has a more profitable benefit.

• +2 1

I agree with you that you should not focus on many pairs at the same time, but at least you should have 4 or 5 identified, it is also not good to only trade one currency, or rather to have all your funds stuck in one currency.

I agree with you. Trading in a lower number of pairs and focusing  your efforts on specific coins is a very good idea, because it will enable you to monitor the trends more closely, and also it will be easier to follow. as a  beginner it will take some adjusting to be able to monitor multiple coins and to keep track of your diversifying crypto portfolio and therefore the lower the number of pairs to monitor the easier it will be. However, this should change as you become more and more advanced and you should move onto other pairs as well in the future to increase your profits. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Why should I be trading many pair, it is not good, but very good if their is bull run market. But if the market is not certain and I am day trading the coins, I will prefer just one or two coins instead of multiple ones. 

Currently I am more focused on trading with certain pairs, indeed when we trade with one pair it is easier to control and has a low risk because it only focuses on one pair. It's not that using multiple pairs is not good but it depends on the trader's own abilities.

• +1 1

Trading in one or two pairs, this completely depends on the experience of the trader, has he been trading for a year or for days? Because it differs, an expert can easily trade 10 currency pairs.

• +2 1

This is a different matter among traders,
For me, I trade several major pairs, and I find it better because I have become more focused and know how these currencies move,
Trading in many pairs leads to a lack of concentration between currencies,
There are many people who trade more than 10 pairs together, and there are those who trade on only one pair,
Experience has nothing to do with this.

• +2 1

In my opinion a trader should choose one or two pairs.  Otherwise they will be confused if they choose more p2p.  I always choose BTC and usd as pairs.  This makes my calculations easier.  I always choose p2p with BTC.  So it would be better to choose a trainee in a pair.

Absolutely, your advice is great for trading different pairs, but this depends on the market, and also the popularity of this currency, trading is a really profitable thing. 

I would agree because it is really hard to watch lots of charts at the same time and it may confuse you. You might also have a greater risk because you're not focused on one chart. It is much better to finish your positions on a chart and then go on to another pair after finishing it.

Good afternoon everyone, in my opinion I don't like to see many pairs at the same time, I try to get one that is moving towards my strategy and then I try to trade some correlation in the market. For example: if I see an opportunity in the EUR/USD I will also be looking for opportunities in the AUD/USD, NZD/USD and GBP/USD. It is important to try to see as few pairs as possible so as not to generate confusion.

• +5 1

I prefer to focus on one trade with a specific pair, I think it's easier to trade using one pair, because I can't if I have to trade multiple pairs, it will make the trade lose. Using small altcoins like ETH or Litecoin can be an option for people who want to become newbies.

• +1 1

Trading in pairs needs full attention and focus to the pair we selected so trading on many pairs at the same time will confuse us and we will lose our money. We should focus on few pairs at a time to reduce the chances of lose. 

Trading is a systemic activity especially as it affects cryptocurrencies, it's better to focus on few trading pairs that are readily available than to trade on multiple pairs at once

The best suggestions for every successful traders can be adjust certain trading pairs which you can actively track to get benefit. We invest all the money in the same pair we will get loss if that pair pair will fail. Beginners should be careful about this because they can loss money if they not be careful.

Too many pairs to trade may be a hindrance to a successful strategy. I will recommend a limit of two to three trades for novice traders. Even the most seasoned would fail to process more than three.

You are right I also think that If we focus on a particular pairs we can have a better information of their price fluctuations and can take better decision regarding the entry and exit in that trade for a good profit.

Trading is very profitable. But several pairs are dangerous for everyone. So,everyone should be trade very carefully. If several pairs active then you get more panic.

I only understood this when I lost my focus on more than one currency pair, it actually affects negatively and there are a lot of fluctuations in the market. 

Too many pairs to trade may be a hindrance to an effective strategy. 

I will recommend a limit of two to three trades for inexperienced traders. 

Even the most seasoned would fail to process more than three.

Well, now as a beginner in trading, I focus on a couple or three, and sometimes I feel that I am able to work with more than that, but I do not pressure myself especially that I have other work outside the field that I do, so for the time being I am content with that