My little story of success in day trading LTC in Yobit! This is how you can earn these days. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

My little story of success in day trading LTC in Yobit! This is how you can earn these days.

Hello dear members.

In this topic I want to talk a little about how I bought Litecoin 4 days ago and how I managed to sell it with more than 2% profit today. I could hold it for more but since my target selling point was about $44, I didn't risk and sold it at $43.93. This is how a day trading works these days. My strategy was to wait until a long red stick (body) appears in the chart. I bought after seeing this signal. After that, LTC price rose slowly and I reached my goal after a few days. I think 2.1% profit in about 4 days is acceptable. If you invest $200 you will earn $4.5 which is not bad. In the following picture, you can see my buying and selling dates along with prices.

11.jpg

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • Useful or interesting 3

17 hours ago, Junior01 said:

So you earned 1 dollar in 4 days with your 43 dollars,  well actually you can earn 1% daily from investbox of yobit, then why you waited for 4 days ? 

No, you are wrong. I didn't invest $43. The numbers you see are just buy and sell prices. I stated my profit in percentage so that it is more understandable for everyone to see how much they can earn with any amount of investment. I earned 2.1% with Litecoin after 4 days. ($200 investment will give you $4 profit) No investment plan pays you as high as this in such a short time. I could earn even more than that but since I'm a conservative type of trader, I preferred to sell at my planned target price and stop holding.

On 4/24/2020 at 4:10 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Hello dear members.

In this topic I want to talk a little about how I bought Litecoin 4 days ago and how I managed to sell it with more than 2% profit today. I could hold it for more but since my target selling point was about $44, I didn't risk and sold it at $43.93. This is how a day trading works these days. My strategy was to wait until a long red stick (body) appears in the chart. I bought after seeing this signal. After that, LTC price rose slowly and I reached my goal after a few days. I think 2.1% profit in about 4 days is acceptable. If you invest $200 you will earn $4.5 which is not bad. In the following picture, you can see my buying and selling dates along with prices.

11.jpg

Thanks my friend for sharing this information with us
I think it is very important when you are trading that you do not let greed dominate you and follow the strategy you work with because greed leads to a failure of the strategy followed

14 hours ago, bachnhuc8273 said:

congratulation for your earning but you didn't apply melody to us what is your strategy exactly, witch red stick appears in the chart?

I explained my strategy in full details here in the the following topic. You can read about what is meant by short or long bodies in candlestick charts. They are referring to small or big rises and falls. When a coin crashes too far, the next direction would be most likely to be upward trend. This is what I learned from my trading experiences.

14 hours ago, Master of Btc said:

2.1 percent per day its not profitable att all bro and i dont like to wait any coin to rise the price of it i dont have i patient in this bro and for 4 days you get only 2.1 percent ah this is not good for me my brother but i am happy for you bcz you are happy with that my brother 

The crypto market is not always the same. It is very variable. You can't earn the same percentage of profit every single day. That's impossible! I earned 2.1% because at the time of my trading, Litecoin was not volatile enough to give 5% or 10% profit. Your whole earning after a month is important not the small earnings per day. You have to measure your performance periodically.

Congratulation bro to do successful trade on ypbit exchange, its really good strategy to earn 2% in 4 days,but you mention you follows  indicator to show red sticks appears, you show this diagrams then really helpful to understand and learn this strategy quickly,

Thank you for sharing this good advice, which can be used to make a good profit on the part of beginners through the continuously rising and declining LTC coin.

THINK POSITIVE

Yes for day trading 2% profit should be enough, you have taken the right decision to sell your coins and get some profit. Day trading works in that way, take your profit immediately. 

52 minutes ago, Jessica Karren said:

Yes for day trading 2% profit should be enough, you have taken the right decision to sell your coins and get some profit. Day trading works in that way, take your profit immediately. 

The numbers are just an average. In that particular day, I couldn't earn more than 2 percent but some other days even 4.5% is possible! This is the case if you only work with one coin. If you mix different coins, your percentage will be the average of all the min and max values for those coins in 24 hours. For example, if you buy LTC and BTC and the first one fluctuates 4% and the second one 7%, your average will be (4+7)/2 = 5.5%

These simple calculations may not always come true but they give a good idea of how day trading works.

Thats a good profit friend if you were having many ltc because you have just made 1 dollar per ltc. I also doing day trading and it is very profitable, if you will be active many times you will earn good profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is a great proof of earning in trading that can inspire others and also me. I am happy because you earn to your technique and strategies in day trading. Maybe if i have enough funds i will try the same style you do and see if i will earn good like you. Trading is risky but if you manage it correctly you will earn perfectly on your desired price. 

yes you said very corectly that investing 200$ and getting profit of 4.5$ is just acceptable .and i got a lessson fork your story to just fix the target doesn't matter it is low or high.but we always have a target whether it is day tradimg,short term or lomg term trading

Congratulations my friend . If there are market stable and bitcoin is on sideways . Then we can earn good amounts from trading of altcoins and top coins . First we have a perfect plan and strategy .

It is good that it is profitable if you repeat the process like this every time you will get good profits. Do whatever you allow, and wait until you get the same amount. Doing this many times a week should make you pay for 3 ltc and more. Just be patient and you have learned the profitable and well-known strategy of encryption so this process works.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is excellent how you made something out of Litecoin trading recently. It has been swinging between $43 and $47 pendulum since few months now, I used to have some Litecoin before May but I sold them off looking for a better alternative in ETH and it hasn't been disappointing. I will gladly learn this short term productive trading plan of yours.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Your idea is good and it is advised that you have a good amount of ltc coin in order to achieve good profits and the ltc coin is constantly rising and falling and the trader can make good profits from it

Life is great and enjoy it

Well, congratulations for making good profits, but you should know that you will not always be a winner in the market, sometimes selling at a loss is the largest profit and that is to avoid a bigger loss and every trader who sees himself making good profits must maintain this profitable strategy in trading.

• +1 1

Yes, it is a reliable currency like this currency that can buy and sell several times a month with a small percentage, and it is a strategy without risk. good luck

Yes, trading buy LTC is very profitable, because LTC has a low withdrawal fee, so if it is used as day trading it is very suitable, compared to other coins, it is more expensive in terms of transactions. The advantage of LTC is its cheap withdrawal fees, I also usually buy LTC as a day trade.

• +1 1

Day trading is best for daily profit but there is little bit risk of losing trade. I also prefer to do day trading. But I will suggest beginners to do short term or long term trading instead of day trading.

Investing in Litecoin is profitable if you know how to seize the opportunity for the price to go down and buy a good quantity and do not sell until the price increases. But it is important that you do not be greedy and accept profits because Litecoin price always fluctuates.

• +2 1

Congratulations I'm really happy for you,success is the key even though some say hard work is the key to success,been successful on trading is very interesting.

I can say that you can earn a far more profit than that one if you take care of the investment for a long time and that will help you to earn far more than that if you manage to hold it for few months.