Will Bitcoin can reach $10k price in next 10 days? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amirul Islam

Will Bitcoin can reach $10k price in next 10 days?

Will Bitcoin can reach $10k price in next 10 days?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bitcoin can reach $10k price in next 10 days?

In previous day bitcoin pump massively. After that today one of influencer saying that If it break the 7580-7600 resistance level then it will move to 8500 and next 9000.... Write me your predictioin about bitcoin next movement.

• +3 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

If become it then it will be a great reward for us in this pandemic crucial situation of the world. We should remember that it's only a prediction, so it can be or can't be. Although all signals are  visible now. After then it 50% chance to both . 

I do not think that the price will reach $ 10,000 with this speed. Rather, it will need until the end of the half and almost until the end of next month, but it is possible to cross the threshold of $ 8,000 during the next week.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can not speculate at the price of the Bitcoin you should wait until the Corona epidemic because it is still the epidemic affects the global economy, stock exchanges, stocks and encrypted digital currencies

I think that bitcoin will grow to $ 8,500 in the next 10 days, but no more , since many who bought it at a price of $ 5,000 will sell it. 

It can reach that high but i don't think this can happen after 10days,as we are still suffering from global instability due to this virus.but who knows everything can change in the market,depending on demands of every investors.

Many of the bitcoin price analysts that I follow are saying that bitcoin will rally to $9000 before halving if it manages to break the resistant level at $7580 but I don't know if this can happen 10days from now or not thanks.

Here are the possibilities that Bitcoin price may reach more than 10K in the next 10 days. Now we can see the price of Bitcoin under $7700.I think Bitcoins are oversold during this pandemic due to corona virus and this price raise can be due to oversold of Bitcoins. 

• +1 1

I don’t think Bitcoin could reach 00 10,000 in the next 10 days. But whatever comes can cross 8,000. We just have to wait patiently. You are right that the price of everything has come down a lot due to the epidemic. However, it will not last long.

I doubt if bitcoin will reach $ 10k during this situation. Looking at the previous year's chart there was also no very high price spikes before halving.

No brother i highly doubt that bitcoin can reach 10k $ in the next 10 days , surely it will one but not in the coming 10 days. And according to me bitcoin is going to be stable on 7500$ - 8000$. After halving maybe it can reach or cross $10k.

21 hours ago, Amirul Islam said:

In previous day bitcoin pump massively. After that today one of influencer saying that If it break the 7580-7600 resistance level then it will move to 8500 and next 9000.... Write me your predictioin about bitcoin next movement.

This is the most possible thing rather than all of those prediction, once the resisitance is broke we should expect that price but not that high since it is still recovering.

This is the case if Bitcoin overcomes the mark of 8,300 and consolidates at this position. Then comes the price and higher, within $ 9,000. Before Halvin, I think that bitcoin will overcome the mark of 10,000 dollars. 

In my guess I don't think that the Bitcoin price will reach to 10k$ on 10 days because of the world spreading virus called corona virus (Covid-19). Because of it the market is still down and I don't think until control of corona the Bitcoin price will increase up to 10k.

In my opinion its too much prediction because 10000$ dollars in this critical situation, its not possible but in my prediction in ten days bitcoin touch 8000$+ dollars, and some experts also predicts before halving bitcoin hit 9000$ dollars, lets hope your prediction success and bitcoin hit 10000$ dollars.

10 hours ago, Rosaline149 said:

I think it will be very close towards $8500 this week and after 10 days, as you said, the price of Bitcoin could reach the mark above $10K because halving event is very close and most of the investors are still interested to buy and hold Bitcoins. 

I hope it will reach that price. 

I'm also belong to those who are waiting for the price to rise up. 

If that thing happen we shouldn't waste the opportunity to do transactions. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I noted that it will not reach 10K. But there is such a possibility. I think this price may be after 2-3 months after halving.

Nowadays it is hard to say something about that cause of corona and other problems. But nowadays BTC is going up than other days and it is so better. But it doesn't matter, l believe that BTC can get 10k price in the next 10 days. Price is right now $7.575, there is only $2.425 to get 10k. 

Well because of lockdown investment is increasing in Crypto specially in Bitcoin in my view and that's why the price is still up but 10k$ is far for Bitcoin to achieve with in 10 days but let's see what happens next.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 minutes ago, Ngetpa said:

I think it is still an unachievable because although there is a rising of tge bitcoin these days, having a massive pumps now isn't that visible due to the world is currently facing a pandemic and mostlylf the country's economy has been down. 

Indeed, as you said there is really huge problem like pandemic, and as we knew this virus has affected very badly in this world. If in next 10 days the pandemic will be solved, maybe we can see this price. 

It is very hard to predict what will happen to the bitcoin price in next 10 days. Because we see in the market btc is continuously going down in its price. So technically it has a low percentage to happen. But lets be positive at all time soon it will happen.

I think that no, bitcoin in the next 10 days will grow to the price of 8000 dollars and the price will remain the same until halving. 

Currently price of bitcoin is 7600$ next resistance level of bitcoin is 7700$ and after this level now bitcoin can be goes for 8000$ because now in crypto market there is no restrictions or negative news it means now better chance that bitcoin goes to crossed the level of 8k for best time to made profit from crypto market. 

I hope it can go from 8000USD to 8500USD in the next 10 days Not more than that. In this way, many people will sell the purchased bitcoin. Those who bought bitcoin at a lower price will sell it. You will benefit a lot from this

I actually think it is possible for it to reach 10k, the market was looking good yesterday and I was there while it was pumping. So many people bought and I utilized the price increase for some binary trading and it worked well. Halving is coming in 16 days, this can be the preparation for it.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE