Will Bitcoin can reach $10k price in next 10 days? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amirul Islam

Will Bitcoin can reach $10k price in next 10 days?

Will Bitcoin can reach $10k price in next 10 days?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bitcoin can reach $10k price in next 10 days?

I think Bitcoin price cross $10000 definitely. Bitcoin halving and positive about bitcoin price that effect bitcoin price very high . In this year Bitcoin definitely cross the price 15000$ . 

Currency rates have witnessed great fluctuations in the market since the beginning of the year, but now the price has started to rise and sought the price at $ 9000 and I think that the price will reach $ 10,000 in the coming period and after the half event has ended

Currency rates have witnessed very large fluctuations since the beginning of the year and these fluctuations between decline and rise, but the large percentage was for decline, but fortunately the price has now started to rise significantly and has reached today more than $ 9000 and this is a very good amount and it is possible that prices will rise more but after the event has ended The half

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 29.04.2020 at 11:19, Ch Ayyan said:

It can't  reach  10k $ in just a 10 days . It  May take some time to grow up . May be bitcoin  reach  10 k in next one month. And there is hope that it increase more then 10 k $ after  bitcoin  halving. 

Many say as well as experts predict a large increase during halving. My opinion is that the price may reach 12K-14k. Further growth will be gradual and may continue until the end of the year.

I think that Yes, bitcoin has already increased in price to the level of 9000 dollars, I think it can cope with the price of 10,000 dollars.

On 4/25/2020 at 9:28 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

I noted that it will not reach 10K. But there is such a possibility. I think this price may be after 2-3 months after halving.

I think that it can reach that price if it continue to rise its price because I think that we should just hope that it will rise because cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and we just hope that it will not go down because I think that it will not go ten thousand if it go down. 

I expect bitcoin price to exceed $ 10,000 during these two days before halving and then it will increase gradually and may reach $ 12,000 at the end of this month in my opinion

The value of Bitcoin didn't reach that of 19K in April s the fall on the value was really high, but having to average this expectations on reaching 10k, I think that some possibilities of halvings might propel this range of value to reach the 10k or maybe above the mark, as great high value makes Crypto activity high

in about two days there will be halving and I believe that shortly thereafter the value of bitcoin will not only reach 10k $ but it will go well beyond maybe it will also reach 13k $, we will see...

As we've seen Bitcoin goes against expectations, the majority voted that bitcoin wouldn't reach $ 10,000 during the period you mentioned but it actually arrived.

Well bitcoin has actually been increasing and has been showing signs of bull run , and also it could reach  $10k in few days time , so let's all just watch and see if it will actually hit the $10k .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

He has really reached 10,000 and today he has returned to 8500. No one knows how this market will move

Currently Bitcoin is going positive and Bitcoin price continues to rise and I expect it to reach $ 10,000 soon

THINK POSITIVE

I think bitcoin will reach 10000$ soon very soon , bitcoin to day ago was 9900$ , but he get down in one day to 8800$ , but now stat rising again , he rise from 8700$ to 9100$ , and i think will reach 10000$ soon because the halving is tomorrow.

Yes, I think Bitcoin can reach the price of 10,000 dollars soon, and indeed he succeeded in that during this week, but he returned again to the price of 8400 dollars for the correction, and then he will return to the price of 10,000 dollars soon.

We cannot say for sure when bitcoin can reach some price mark or cannot, the only thing we can do is to try prevent ourselves from risks of losses, just make stop-losses on exchanges.

• +1 1

Within 10 days the price of Bitcoin can't go so high you have to wait for it it would have gone surpass $1000 if there would not have any pandemic situation but now it is very difficult to predict that it will go such a high price within such low time

Edited by Sunil kumar Behera

I don't know why some members tend to create a poll for every movement of bitcoin price. I understand that $10.000 is the ideal price of BTC for most of us but if we only think about a fixed value in our trades, we will get bored and lose interest over time. Try to trade with every possible value in every occasion and focus on profit rather than price. Seeking advice from people who don't know what will happen in the next few days is just a waste of time.

On 5/30/2020 at 4:44 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I'm always watching the market price as of now it only reaches up to 9300$.

Maybe in the next week or month it will reach 10000$, all we need to do is to wait. 

We did reach 9700 but the price action is not that promising. Noone wants to buy close to $10,000 right now. Perhaps we need to go lower for a while and begin another effort. It seems that everyone is waiting for 10k to dump right now.

BTC is just around 10k, but it seems it is hard to reach 10k. In my mind if BTC can reach this price, start getting up. Maybe we can see 15k after months. l'm checking BTC price, l hope l will see better price BTC in the near future. 

Shouldn't this topic be closed by now, since the 10-day time lapse is over for quite some time ago?

Anyway, it was in April 24 that this topic was made, and BTC managed to hit the $10,000 mark around May 7 based on a quick search on Google, 13 days after the topic's creation. That would mean Bitcoin has failed to reach the target in the allocated time.

image.png.53e6709abe535cd9d3b0da2a5abb5057.png

@ayatoslaw, @epidemia, I am requesting to have this topic closed, since the topic's content has already fulfilled its purpose, and any further comments may be considered as irrelevant.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/