Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

10 minutes ago, betelihem said:

Yeah its so hard, i think its better for us to stilk with this forum because we can't fined forum like this, but you can try other means of earning moneys.

This is a great opportunity to hold mate this forum has been the best and I hope one-day it will become like but Bitcointalk and they will keep paying only high members

43 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

This is a great opportunity to hold mate this forum has been the best and I hope one-day it will become like but Bitcointalk and they will keep paying only high members

I hops so mate, i think i will stay longer and we will give reviews to a sites and apps, like bitcointalk.

Actually there would is forum which is  like Cryptotalk but it's not as easy as Cryptotalk, we have bitcointalk it's similar to Cryptotalk but it's not easy to get payment there , the task for getting payment there is hard that's why many people don't want to join the bitcointalk,. Cryptotalk is more preferable.

• -3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Because I have entered the interpretation community so far this platform is the best thing I've ever seen and I hope it can continue like this and for the better.

There is no forum better then Cryptotalk.But there is one that looks similar.But that's not too good.As they don’t give payment for everypost.I wanna say It’s the best place where you can post and earn for everypost.     

I have not found yet any sites as better as this forum yet. Have a look at the payout amount from this forum, no other platform gives this much amount for creating the posts I think. I have been trying to find the forum resembles to this but no luck yet. 

I know site that similar to cryptotalk it is bitcointalk forum. It really pays well but it is hard to make a new account there and your posts must be good all the time.

On 4/24/2020 at 3:12 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

If Botcointalk also exists but in that forum it is much more complex to work on than in this so I recommend you focus and strive on this excellent forum 

That's right bitcoin talk is almost like cryptotalk when it comes to paying. 

My friend told me that the posting in bitcoin talk is 25-30 post per week and the payment is almost equivalent of two weeks here in cryptotalk. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

2 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

My friend told me that the posting in bitcoin talk is 25-30 post per week and the payment is almost equivalent of two weeks here in cryptotalk. 

They are similar in some ways but the thing about bitcointalk is that lower rank members are limited and can not participate in most campaigns while in cryptotalk even newbies can join and make some money.

It is hard to find website that we could earn. Many sites are existing but it is not legitimate to use or just scamming people who are using it. I only trust cryptotalk forum when it comes to earning online.

I guess bitcointalk, steemit, publish0x, yours.org, etc is similar website like Cryptotalk. I guess this forum is better than others forum then why you looking others forums and maybe in future Cryptotalk will bring some new features about more earning as well.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hello mate , and no there is not a single legit site like cryptotalk , you can find legit site which pays you btc but not like cryptotalk , cryptotalk pays huge 30k satoshi per day and there not single site which pays you this much. Other site have lot of requirements too , like certain level of rank to get paymenys or to perform some tasks whos wages are too low in compate to cryptotalk. So mate i would suggest you to stick with this cryptotalk forum work here and you will get good amount profit. Evwn the price  of btc has gone passed 9k dollar so work here you can easily make around 3dollar per day by just posying 30 posts here 

If there are, but they are more complex than cryptotalk, that is why we must value and respect the cryptotalk forum since there are no forums like this, so be perfect, and believe me, I have searched for many.

When it comes to rewards given,there is no other than cryptotalk,but when it comes to ways of earning,yeah,there are others,like bitcointalk,publishox,bfm,and steemit,where you can just publish,post or comments,depending on them.

I have searched in the Google search field and wherever it doesn't exist, only cryptotalk is really paying and can be trusted. That's the result of my research, I don't know, maybe there are other users who know better than me.

I saw a similar forum that also gave Satoshi for comments, but it closed and so I think that now the forum has no competitors other than Bitcointalk. 

I think the only forum similar to this cryptotalk forum is the BITCOINTALK forum but it does not offer payments to all members and depends on the ranks

THINK POSITIVE

I believe that as a pay per post earning system there are no other forums outside of cryptotalk but with different forms of earning like bounty, translations you can try bitcointalk and bitcoingarden...

Altcoins talk is also a site which also pays on your service, those of stake, and even a kind of similar forum, as of the Bitcoin talk, but all of them are different on how payments are being done

On 4/29/2020 at 3:12 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Apart that in that forum it is very difficult not to say impossible to work when you are a novice since they demand too much unlike cryptotalk that only demands 100 posts 

I have not found any platform similar to cryptotalk.  But I found many genuine websites for earning money. But in most of this platform we have to pay first. And investment are required. So cryptotalk have better features that those

On 5/5/2020 at 6:03 PM, Sezar55 said:

In fact, there are no legitimate and easy-to-handle websites like the forum here .. It is very reliable in addition to that it seeks education while giving money to all members to provide for the needs of life.

so special and amazing this forum is you can invite your friends to help and in contributing to forum as you do always. They will learn easily and get paid for teaching others and still meet new friends like me and you right now.

steemit and bitcointalk are the main other sites which may help yuo to earna nd learn at the same time but cryptotalk is better for beginners and users who like comunication and enjoy it. plus bitcointalk takex x2 much time per day than cryptotalk.

On 4/24/2020 at 5:10 PM, GoldenColor said:

Yes, there is one known website Bitcointalk.com it is similar site to cryptotalk but it is more developed than cryptotalk.com

That's right. 

My friend invited me to join bitcoin talk but I refuse because I'm lack of time and I too much like this forum than bitcoin talk. 

If I'm going to choose between the two I still choose this. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c