Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

39 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Try bitcointalk and stake forum, but they are not easy like this forum, but stake forum is more easier than bitcointalk try them

@Babubu609 I would like to add to this that bitcointalk doesn't pay you directly. You will need use signatures from 3rd party and to ranking up for better signatures is really hard in comparison to this forum. You'll need to really put your mind and originality to every post to even getting even few merits in there (asking for them or trading them is naturally against the rules).

I had an older account there so i got basically 1000 merits for free for my legendary account when merit system was introduced, but after that i managed to get something like 10 merits and that took 2 years actual work. Maybe i was a crappy poster or didn't know how that game was played, but it was hard to me.

I also need to check that stake forum so thanks for that @kirubel

Edited by rekter
typos
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 9
  • +2 12
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

If Botcointalk also exists but in that forum it is much more complex to work on than in this so I recommend you focus and strive on this excellent forum 

Yes my friend there are some similar forums like a forum bitcointalk but working with it is more difficult and you need to rank in the forum in order to participate in the signature campaign and start earning

16 minutes ago, rekter said:

@Babubu609 I would like to add to this that bitcointalk doesn't pay you directly. You will need use signatures from 3rd party and to ranking up for better signatures is really hard in comparison to this forum. You'll need to really put your mind and originality to every post to even getting even few merits in there (asking for them or trading them is naturally against the rules).

I had an older account there so i got basically 1000 merits for free for my legendary account when merit system was introduced, but after that i managed to get something like 10 merits and that took 2 years actual work. Maybe i was a crappy poster or didn't know how that game was played, but it was hard to me.

I also need to check that stake forum so thanks for that @kirubel

2 years is of a long time you really apart from Bitcointalk here will give you enough earning that will less your years

8 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Whatt 2 years??? men that's too long, we can make 0.216 satoshis here, wow its to hard bro, it think stake forum is better.

That's true this will be a great earning in a year he could have been rich with that

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

Yes, there is site that almost the same like cryptotalk and this website is bitcointalk. Bitcointalk has large community in crypto currency and you could earn money on it by posting too just like cryptotalk. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

I think the forum that pays like cryptotalk is the bitcointalk, where in all you need to do is to post and they will pay you according to what you contributed on their forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, kirubel said:

Whatt 2 years??? men that's too long, we can make 0.216 satoshis here, wow its to hard bro, it think stake forum is better.

Yep, but if you are talented enough to get merits there and to have a quality legendary account that gets accepted to participate to some premium signature campaigns, and you don't have to post so much (in fact people frown upon posting too much in there),

Best one in there at the moment pays you 0.0375 btc per week for 0.00075 btc per post for wearing their signature That's a full campaign and accepts only best accounts for them if they have an openings.

There are open campaings paying less, but to get accepted in those means you need to have a really solid post/merit history, better then other applicants and preferably have trust points as well.

But again: Competition in there is hard. Not sure how hard it is on local threads, but too hard for me for example.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, rekter said:

Yep, but if you are talented enough to get merits there and to have a quality legendary account that gets accepted to participate to some premium signature campaigns, and you don't have to post so much (in fact people frown upon posting too much in there),

Best one in there at the moment pays you 0.0375 btc per week for 0.00075 btc per post for wearing their signature That's a full campaign and accepts only best accounts for them if they have an openings.

There are open campaings paying less, but to get accepted in those means you need to have a really solid post/merit history, better then other applicants and preferably have trust points as well.

From what you said I assume signature campaigns can be very profitable! When do you think advertisers come to Cryptotalk again?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

3 minutes ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

From what you said I assume signature campaigns can be very profitable! When do you think advertisers come to Cryptotalk again?

When ever those advertisers see that this place is a right place for them to target potential customers. And when ever right bounty managers start to use this forum.

Right now bounty managers are mostly using bitcointalk except @bubbalex. That i am assuming is a same user as in bitcointalk and he is using both forums.

But i really would hope they wouldn't accept just every account and had some quality control because otherwise every quality bounty would be riddled with bots. That would end up being bad publicity.

And btw, usually sig campaigns pay with altcoins or with those project (ico/ieo) tokens they are advertising. BTC campaigns have more restrictions.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

4 minutes ago, rekter said:

When ever those advertisers see that this place is a right place for them to target potential customers. And when ever right bounty managers start to use this forum.

Right now bounty managers are mostly using bitcointalk except @bubbalex. That i am assuming is a same user as in bitcointalk and he is using both forums.

But i really would hope they wouldn't accept just every account and had some quality control because otherwise every quality bounty would be riddled with bots. That would end up being bad publicity.

And btw, usually sig campaigns pay with altcoins or with those project (ico/ieo) tokens they are advertising. BTC campaigns have more restrictions.

Good, hopefully it will happen one day again. I believe the only reason why we don't have that many bounties here is because a good amount of people in this forum leech posts and make repetitive or low quality posts, which could result in them not getting accepted into the campaign. Every account shouldn't get accepted, there would have to be a registration form with questions, along with a revision of the quality of the account.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Actually i respect to your curious mind of knowing. But i saw many post on same topic. Ok thank you. Yes have same site but not easy like Crypttalk like bitcointalk,stack etc.

Edited by Syed Al Mamun
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, Badman001 said:

I think there is publish0X website for Crypto writer you got good profit if you working there but you need a good quality of contnet there otherwise you will not earn too much like cryptotalk , cryptotalk best among all platforms becuase Earning is not too much difficult here. 

yes bro bublish0x also good site to gives different crypto currency, when we publish any article, but its system is different like in this site readers tips this currency, but in this site earnings are low compare to cryptotalk forum, bitcoin talk also good platform but in this forum we need higher rank then we earn crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

There is another site that offers this feature at the moment but it is not like this site
I think that this site is really the introduction to the sites that offer this service in terms of useful information and pay the subscribers in the best way

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes bitcoin talk is similar site which offer to earn by posting there . But it is very difficult to use and earn. But crypto talk is best from all of these. 

• -3 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I have always heard about a similar forum called bitcointalk forum. But honestly this forum is really hard to use as you will have achieve high rank there to get payments. 

Indeed there is also bitcointalk.org as l knew. But this website is older than cryptotalk.org. Cryptotalk was created in 2019. But bitcointalk was already on the market. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

There is a similar forum like crypto talk in which you can also earn Bitcoin by posting topics but there it is very difficult to earn rewards so it is better if you spend your time here

• -4 1
  • +1 2

besides cryptotalk.org there are also bitcointalk and altcointalk websites. Those are all websites that discuss cryptocurrency. If I pay, I'm not sure. I haven't tried them yet. but I believe the most affordable forum cryptotalk.org is also the most user friendly. I just like the forum even though I've worked with many websites and apps.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

There are many forums where information about cryptocurrencies is exchanged like this forum, but I do not think that there is a forum that pays money for sharing useful information.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I tried hard enough to find any other sites that paid us like crypto talk forum but unfortunately there is no other platforms that paid for post's because i find only Bitcointalk forum but this forum not gaves any free bitcoin like crypto talk forum gaves us.  

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

The only site that I know that is a lot similar to cryptotalk is the bitcointalk, in fact, the main difference the campaign on there. In bitcointalk, members are paid based on their ranks and pay on each post is not uniform, it defers. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I am not having much idea about the other campaign but definitely I can say having experience in this campaign is the best thing I have ever gone through because before coming to this campaign I have no knowledge about these things but after joining here I am getting so much of knowledge about cryptocurrency that are the best thing for me because I am doing my work with loyalty and that makes me more perfect about my explanation I am giving to this campaign also I'm improving myself in such a way that in upcoming time it will help me a lot to get the things in easy way.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

You are right  there is no site that ia similer to cryptotalk  . Bitcointalk is some how  same but its is too difficult  to work  there . Because  it Is paying  You those only who are performing  well their work. 

Friend there is another site like this site Bitcointalk.But you have to follow a lot of rules to make an income there. There are a lot of tough rules. I think that's the easiest.