Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

There are other sites like crypto talk for example Bitcoin ,Bitcoin is the most famous forum discussing about cryptocurrencies but I  find crypto talk the most useful mainly because it pays you for your post .It is a great source of  information and is really useful  in compiling capital so you can start investing. For a beginner who is looking for a good future in the world of crypto , crypto talk is the best for it gives you a very good head start.

Here lots of people that they know there is no another site which is compare by cryptocurrency because crypto per pay post is good other side work is so hard and difficult to work on other sites

I don't know for sure that there is any other forum that pays per post. Although Bitcointalk is a similar forum but it's payment system is far too complex and different from that of Cryptotalk. So, I don't think that there is any other forum that pays in the same way.

• Useful or interesting 1

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I think there are two or three but there is a difficulty in accepting and paying posts. I think the best forum is cryptotalk

Yes for me I don't think their is any site that is compared to crypto because crypotalk is a site that we gain by making important and useful posts that all the members of the forum will benefit from it we also gain and share knowledge with one another 

There are many sites like cryptotalk which gives btc to its members.But i will prefer you this site beacuse crating an account and using is very easy and its one of the biggest one out there.Its paying metohd is also quite simple.Also its pays you more than any other forum.Thats why cryptotalk is unique from others.

There are some forums which are as useful and helpful as Cryptotalk. I mean bitcointalk and altcointalks. These two forums, especially the first one, have a lot of useful info and knowledge about crypto world

• +1 3
  • +4 1

No I didn't visit any site similar to the cryptotalk because I choose this forum for the purpose of learning and earning . I don't think that there will be any similar site to the cryptotalk as we know the benefits of this forum we can improve our learning system by this forum also.

• +1 1

I search many sites but not find as a copmaire or cryptotalk site it provides us many knowledge about coins and also gave many rewards in the form of talk token of btc. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Hellow friends.actually there ate many website in online like crypto talk.but i Don't like this at all.this website will pay you a very little.and their Security systems is to weak and so i think this is just waste of your time.on the the other hands,crypto talk is a faithful site where you can enaugh money for yourselfers.         

There are some sites that I heard pay to write, but I think the payment system there is different from the payment system on the Crypto Talk forum, the payment here is for everyone and instant even for novice members, while on other sites you must have writing experience and you must have a good rank Nor do they pay well for new members.

• +1 1

For me, the forum is one of the best forums, which gives me important information about cryptocurrencies. I benefited very much from those currencies, which also helped me gain various and many experiences and establish social relationships with new friends, which helped to gain many and varied information and also earn money every day happy

I bad visited to many site in search of legit sites but i did not seen any legit site which gives us money without any scam but the crypto talk it not only gives us money but also gives us knowledge about the digital currencies.

I have not discovered any stage like cryptotalk. However, I discovered numerous real sites for bringing in cash. However, in a large portion of this stage we need to pay first. What's more, venture are required. So cryptotalk have better highlights that those,

In this site earnings we are low compare to cryptotalk forum, bitcoin talk also good platform but in this forum we need higher rank then we earn crypto currency

No I don't think that there is another platform like cryptotalk as far as I know. Still have listened about Bitcoin talk and altcoins talk but it's very hard to earn there and like waste of time. Would recommend you to spend time here and your content is valued here and u can earn a handsome income. Moreover it has easy to use interface for all the members as compared to other platforms

• +1 1

Yes,  there are some site like cryptotalk.  Bitcointalk and altcoinstalk are similar to cryptotalk.  But i personally i like cryptotalk.  Because cryptotalk is best for beginner who want to earn and learn. 

Of course, it is perfectly normal for each forum to have its own characteristics and differences. However, CryptoTalk sounds like a more innovative forum to me. Because when I became a member, I saw this excitement in the topics and comments made by almost all members. I hope CryptoTalk will become the leading forum in this field for years to come.

There are many types of investment sites. However, I have not yet found a site like or close to Crypto. Because Crypto is the only site that has all the knowledge, experience, profit.As money can be invested by money, again money can be earned without money. So this is the best site.

Hello friend, still I didn't find out about such sort of site that is offer installment framework like cryptotalk , however soon I sure we see different sites that is like cryptotalk in future . much obliged cryptotalk for give this occasion to everybody ...

There is Bitcointalk that is the forum that was also created by Satoshi Nakamoto, it has still a few people posting there since the early days, although many have left and not visiting it. The people that were early in Bitcoin made mostly a lot of money and their forum participation has stopped after years as they have to count a few millions of dollars and spend their time dealing with them. It has some people that think they are experts which are 99% of the forum and 1% that are experts.

Currently I only know this forum I will develop myself and work well until I get a result and of course if there is a payment for work here I will still be in this forum. 

There are many cryptocurrency forums but there is a few ones like this platform that paid for the posts and activity. for me, this platform is so much user friendly and much helpful from the crypto community, and that is why it is the best.

bitcointalk used to be one of the free things you can cooperative around but however right now its way worse than its used to be unfortunately and alot has happend there and i myself was used to be a member there but i quitted for good as its more annoying to go with the community there.

Yes there are some sites similar to that of crypto talk such as bitcoin talk but everyone can't do work on these platforms as they give difficult topics.so, the person with mediocre eligibility can work on this platform and can earn his living.in this case cryptocurrency has advantage over the others.....