First thing to know as a beginner - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

This post is very popular and has a banner on it! Amazing and congratulations to you my friend and thank you for the directions you given to us especially as a beginner it help a lot. I know it is about previous rules and thinks have change now but not a lot and still this post is one of the best I read with details and answered all my questions. You deserve the reputation you get for making it and I hope to see more from youl.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

As a biginer you need to know the rules of the forum as

1.Every post should not less 100 characters but it can exceed

2.You should contribute with 100 post before you can be paid for a post

Edited by mahmud93

Well said and thanks for the details. I am sure that I will have no problem in the forum but you made everything clear for a beginner here. I used other forums in the past but since this has a payment too it should be strict and I am glad an old member of this forum shares all this important details.

• +1 1

I want to appreciate your concern towards newbies. Newbie don't know how to work on this forum and your posts will newbie really well. Thanks for sharing such kind of act

• +1 1

On 9/13/2020 at 3:27 AM, Sp19a1ma002 said:

So this posts provide the too much information about this forum. How to do work on it?  And how to do his review on it?  You are doing good job my sir.

That is right I try to dedicate sometime to know what is very important to know for all newbies and what they need to do that will make them save in this forum. I share some experience regarding what I learn since beginning of my work in this forum.

On 9/12/2020 at 8:10 AM, Cryptofuture said:

All points that you have given as list are so helpful for all especially for newbibe members of this excellent froum. With that post so helpful for senior because many they forgate .

Exactly, actually it's useful and it come at the most needed for enlightening Beginners. That's why the post is given a batch of respected content. As it's boardly appearing, shining and glowing before everyone. Indeed it's a deserve honor or award.

• +2 1

You have explained everything perfect and I am very happy to read all this, I am absorbing the information and will go on as a grown up member of the forum after this exchange of knowledge, I have to thank you and will follow all the posts and rate them high as soon as I have the reactions available.

On 4/24/2020 at 5:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new register member you may find it difficult to look for help and the rules guiding the forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you 

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself and search for the answers.

1. How do I make a post?

2. Which of the forums are recommended for posting and receiving payments?

3. How many post are needed daily?

4. What is the total length of each unique post ?

5. How many post should I do before I start receiving my payments?

6. What are prohibited and what are the consequences if breaking the forum rules?

7. Which Countries are banned from posting?

This are answers that supposed to come to your mind after reading the following questions mate.

1. You can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. You can attend attend to any topic and chat with many friend on cryptcurrency you chat see posts and reply to friends.

2. All topic are recommended for posting except the off topic.

3. You are instructed to post only 30 post daily to receive payment you can do more than that but make sure you know the you wi be paid of 30 post even if you post 100, 30 post is equivalent to 30,000satoshi. You will receive your payment in yobit after the completion of 100 post.

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

5. As I said earlier you must do 100 unique post before you start receiving any payments.

6. Multiple accounts, copy and pasting previous post of other users, spamming the forum, low quality post all this listed are prohibited be careful doing this will lead to banning of accounts take notice.

7. This countries are banned from receiving payments and posting.

from 25 February yobit does not pay for massages from these countricountries-

NIGERIA, EGYPT, PAKISTAN'S, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

this countries are restricted from posting because 95% of them are low quality posters and spammers.

This can clearly be seen by any one from yobit before linking your account if you are from this countries make sure you are aware not to post and receive payments.

This had been made clear for all of you to make good arrangements on how to be a good user and help cryptotalk to move forward. 

I have some experts ahead of me so we shall look forward to their replies in what More explanation they gonna add us in other to help us.

Thank you my friend for that great tips I hope that will help me and I will follow those instructions 

• -2 1

2 hours ago, adamramis said:

Thank you my friend for that great tips I hope that will help me and I will follow those instructions 

That's is good but I will Suggest you to improve your writing because your posts was very low try to increase you writing to reach at least 90-100 characters or more of it.

Yes it would be helpful indeed for the new users to use the cryptotalk world. Simple thing is that make a perfect post  how many post you make daily . And in which stayle to deliver a post. After that when the earning start.

On 9/13/2020 at 2:24 AM, bogdanoff said:

Well said and thanks for the details. I am sure that I will have no problem in the forum but you made everything clear for a beginner here. I used other forums in the past but since this has a payment too it should be strict and I am glad an old member of this forum shares all this important details.

@bogdanoff you also can follow this forum Moderator because they also clear all the information about forum.  First the  moderator make a topic about new information of this forum so if you follow them, you can know about it earlier that will be helpful for you because if you dont follow any rule then you will received warning..         

• +3 1

This post is very useful for me, thank you, my country is banned but I like the topics that I can get here I will not receive money but I will learn and that is important too, thank you very much for this post

• +1 1

Your own just about all factors you have provided because checklist tends to be therefore ideal for just about all specifically for newbie people of the superb from. With this publish therefore ideal for older simply because numerous these people forget. We ought to follow the actual just about all foibles associated with Crypto talk. Right now it is I am talking about Crypto talk is difficult as well as cautious concerning the foibles.

• -3 1

On 9/22/2020 at 1:31 PM, Sanjay Stanly said:

am a newbie it made me think and I understool more by reading your accurate answers. This is going to be very usefull for all the beginners to think for a while before posting

Yes this topic is a guide to newbies to learn about the importance of the rules and what is best for them to do as newbies in the forum with some certain questions and answers matched together.

As a new member I really felt like the lost sheep of the herd.
this post was really great; I was able to have a clear idea for more productivity; I would like to integrate the community and bring back new ideas; thank you the author; you are awesome.

This information is very valuable for every beginner and it is an answer to every question he has. Thank you for this post. I am as a beginner so help me at this time because I need it as a new member.

I think it's better to study the "for beginners" topics, because they answer many questions. There's no limit for daily posts, so you can ask as many questions as you want and you'll surely get the information you need.

• +5 1

This post is so helpful  for beginners,  it give them the keys to understand  the blog and make them great posters, thank you for making this post so useful. 

Thanks for the usefull information. I have another important issue to add and it is about the security of your funds.

It is always a good idea to store your crypto in multiple exchanges because if something bad happens to an exchange, you are out of the game for a brief period, if not lose all your funds. Or you can keep your crypto in hardware wallets (the most secure) or mobile phone wallets. Move your funds to the exchange only when you want to trade. 

But don't forget that transfering crypto between wallets are not always free. But it is always to be safe than sorry. 

Good luck

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Your topic deserves to be installed or to appear as a mandatory advertisement for new users of the forum, especially at this time as many do not adhere to the number of characters or the language used And your topic contains very important information to work here, in addition to some unofficial rules, but they contribute to protecting the account.

• +1 1

One of the most important advice is, do not invest money in the beginning where you do not understand, so you will simply lose money, or ask for advice from people who have been working in this area for a long time and earn good money

Excellent topic for beginners, very practical, detailed and easy to understand. Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge and helping anyone who needs it. That is why it is necessary to review each post to learn even if it is little

First of all I want to thank author for this topic and interesting and useful question, especially for beginners and newbies, if we speak about me I would advice for beginners to do a lot of research, I mean learn from internet or from different video hosting about crypto, what are crypto tokens, what is it blockchain, what are advantages and disadvantages and other basic things, also be careful before invest something, also do research because there a lot of scams in cryptoworld, but also there are a lot of hidden gems, so you have to learn how to differ gem from scam. Good luck.