First thing to know as a beginner - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

As a beginner,It's very important to know the rules and regulations  of posting and creating contents.They should try to learn a lot here.Spending time,understand the forum and then post.     

This is one the most useful article I have come across as a new beginner in the forum so far, a very useful information breaking down in to a detailed explanation for easy comprehension for new users in particular. Thank you for sharing

• +1 1

On 7/19/2020 at 3:20 PM, Guru2050 said:

Thank you for sharing

You are welcome to this forum I am also very glad and showing much appreciation to have my article very useful. Therefore am glad to make friend with you nice to meet you @Guru2050

10 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

You are welcome to this forum I am also very glad and showing much appreciation to have my article very useful. Therefore am glad to make friend with you nice to meet you @Guru2050

You are welcome, and I'm pleased to meet you too,  thank you 

I urge you to consistently continue with the good work, contributions you are rendering in this forum. Sincerely appreciate

Edited by Guru2050
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

You are welcome, and I'm pleased to meet you too,  thank you 

I urge you to consistently continue with the good work, contributions you are rendering in this forum. Sincerely appreciate

Yes I will continue to do the best I can to keep contributing to the forum for learners guide and some knowledge regarding cryptocurrency to expose cryptocurrency to the world.

On 7/14/2020 at 1:16 PM, Projectcrypto said:

when we share our acquired knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency and this forum in various sections of this great platform

This is quite good for all begginners. For the beginners we need to remember that once we came as a beginner so we can understand what a beginner needs to become successful. And this are the appropriate qaulities you need to know as a guide.

11 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

This is quite good for all begginners. For the beginners we need to remember that once we came as a beginner so we can understand what a beginner needs to become successful. And this are the appropriate qaulities you need to know as a guide.

These are indeed the appropriate qualities every new member need so that they will be able to to cope with every challenge they come across in terms of responding to posts or creating topics rather.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, marce9427 said:

Publications like these are what we need to continue learning and be better every day

Yes without you we don't create topics like this. Therefore you members are the ones that motivate us to create more topics when you show us your appreciation and tell us how much the post have help you.

9 hours ago, marce9427 said:

so it will be easier for us to create useful topics that serve as teaching for others

Yes when you read many topics like this you will always learn how to write your own topics too.

13 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

These are indeed the appropriate qualities every new member need so that they will be able to to cope with every challenge they come across in terms of responding to posts or creating topics rather.

It was a right decision he took before creating such kind of topic. I have created many topics but many are deleted with that I get discouraged and couldn't proceed to create another topic

We all have to follow the forum rules If you don't follow the rules and post all the rules of the cryptotalk you will become a banned member. Because there are certain laws that guides posting in each section too, we have to know that. 

21 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

We all have to follow the forum rules If you don't follow the rules and post all the rules of the cryptotalk you will become a banned member. Because there are certain laws that guides posting in each section too, we have to know that. 

Exactly you are right.. Because i have seen many member who new in crypto talk but still get banned because of some reason like they doing spam,also copy and paste another post which is prohibited in this forum but they still like to do so which lead them to get banned.. So first of thing,they need to understand the rule not only read the rule                

22 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

It was a right decision he took before creating such kind of topic. I have created many topics but many are deleted with that I get discouraged and couldn't proceed to create another topic

He indeed make good decisions but I don't think you should give up so easily, just make sure you know the reason why your topics are being deleted and make corrections. Sometimes making mistake is a blessing because that is when you will know what quality you lack and by that you will make corrections and move on.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The very first thing that the beginners should know is the rules and guidelines of the forum, they should read and understand it first before posting or doing anything here. It will help them know if they have violated the rules.

7 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

In my opinion we need to know about how Cryptocurrency work, and we need to understand the market is very volatility, and there is many scam token, or lowcap alt, that will never rise again after the dump,so we must be cautious , if you are a begginer, you ust buy BTC, and never send your BTC to other people, and also use money that you affordable to loss, because Cryptocurrency trading is highrisk.

Hey mate! I think you don't get what the topic is saying. We are discussing something about the forum as a guide that will help the forum members know what best to do especially the beginners.

This topic is really useful but i want to warn the new members about that the payment system has changed.. i advice each new member to read all the pinned posts in each section more than one time to understand everything here..

This informative topic is a mixed between more than one official pinned posts by the moderators of this forum so we should really respect all which mentioned here.

Before anything else being a member in this forum specially as a beginner you need to follow the rules strictly. To avoid problems to your account and respect the seniors in this forum. Because those people can help you to grow. And always feed yourself with the knowledge about cryptocurrency.

On 8/2/2020 at 3:09 AM, Draven06 said:

Before anything else being a member in this forum specially as a beginner you need to follow the rules strictly. To avoid problems to your account and respect the seniors in this forum

Is really necessary and important to everyone to abide by the rules in order to avoid any kind of purnishment. Fail to do that can lead you to get banned from your account.

Good topic that will help all beginners to adopt the forum very quickly without easy mistakes. As a beginner, i first read all the rules so that i can not be banned for repeating my mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +2 1

I think this is a great project for new members because it opens up a new horizon of profit as it fills leisure time and develops knowledge for new members about market movement and cryptocurrency prices

14 hours ago, Mosab73 said:

think this is a great project for new members because it opens up a new horizon of profit

That is correct my friend this project aims a lot. This forum is very great because it helps you to learn a lot about cryptocurrency and others fields of regarding cryptocurrency or online businesses.

On 4/24/2020 at 11:43 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Also, add to that:
1- What time do I have to wait for me to write the next topic?

- There should be a duration of 3 minutes between each topic and another topic.

Thats true, maybe there are some members here who don't know about that, we have3 minutes time interval here and they do it to prevent some bots for spamming messages. 3 minutes is already enough to create again another post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 8/4/2020 at 2:51 PM, mhmd7 said:

This post is useful and important for beginners only There is a small change now that the payment system changed and became given after 7 days and that the currency has changed and the payment has become a currency talk

It best created for beginners guide it contains all the necessary rules altogether combine as one for the newbies to take a review and work with it. That does not stop them from visiting the about forum for more knowledge.

On 5/29/2020 at 4:52 PM, Jami273 said:

Surely these are the most important and common things that every member should know.Thanks a lot for giving the answers of all the questions of a new members in just a post.Hope it will help all the new members in future.

Definitely this points helps new members work in this forum.safely, because in you're topic you mention all major points reasonable and important to use in this forum, really this type direction  new members needed from senior members.

• +3 1

Good job ... Providing advice and directions to new subscribers so that the subscriber knows what he has to do to make it useful.
Thank you so much...