First thing to know as a beginner - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

On 4/24/2020 at 6:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new register member you may find it difficult to look for help and the rules guiding the forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you 

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself and search for the answers.

1. How do I make a post?

2. Which of the forums are recommended for posting and receiving payments?

3. How many post are needed daily?

4. What is the total length of each unique post ?

5. How many post should I do before I start receiving my payments?

6. What are prohibited and what are the consequences if breaking the forum rules?

7. Which Countries are banned from posting?

This are answers that supposed to come to your mind after reading the following questions mate.

1. You can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. You can attend attend to any topic and chat with many friend on cryptcurrency you chat see posts and reply to friends.

2. All topic are recommended for posting except the off topic.

3. You are instructed to post only 30 post daily to receive payment you can do more than that but make sure you know the you wi be paid of 30 post even if you post 100, 30 post is equivalent to 30,000satoshi. You will receive your payment in yobit after the completion of 100 post.

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

5. As I said earlier you must do 100 unique post before you start receiving any payments.

6. Multiple accounts, copy and pasting previous post of other users, spamming the forum, low quality post all this listed are prohibited be careful doing this will lead to banning of accounts take notice.

7. This countries are banned from receiving payments and posting.

from 25 February yobit does not pay for massages from these countricountries-

NIGERIA, EGYPT, PAKISTAN'S, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

this countries are restricted from posting because 95% of them are low quality posters and spammers.

This can clearly be seen by any one from yobit before linking your account if you are from this countries make sure you are aware not to post and receive payments.

This had been made clear for all of you to make good arrangements on how to be a good user and help cryptotalk to move forward. 

I have some experts ahead of me so we shall look forward to their replies in what More explanation they gonna add us in other to help us.

@Babubu609 Thanks for the constant reminder we should keep on reminding our self the purpose of being in this forum not only to earn but to learn and teach because every helpful tips is always welcome to the forum especially to the beginners who knew little or nothing about the forum. We should all put hands on deck to move the forum to the next level by posting a quality and useful comment without spamming or engaging in all kinds of deceptive behavior.

A superb post. You explained it really well. this post really need good reputation amd heart reacts. You are doing a really good work thanks for the this helpful information. Every beginner should read it before start working at this forum. Stay Blessed!

• +1 1

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that if you want to become successful in this forum than just follow the rules of this forum and getting rich

Brilliant post for beginners! I appreciate your efforts to write this topic for newbies who are unfamiliar with the forum and do spamming. Whenever convincing some of my friends, I give them detailed lecture about this forum from A to Z. So, they don't cheat the forum rules and do a good job here.

• +2 1

Indeed, I have provided everything that is useful and removes questions about these rules set by the forum management with many thanks and gratitude to you

As a new bigginers u may find the knowledge .. what is the crypto and its rules and forum how to reply what the procedure and how to post all of these need get knowledge and then u will able to know what is this ..

• +2 1

I think that anyone who has any doubts about the proper functioning of the forum should read this topic and learn how to work properly here thank you very much.

In the start you just have to knwo about the forum and what is the fwork in this forum. How you can work,how you can earn by this forum you have to know  and you must need to know about the rules and regulations of this forum otherwise you cannot stay for long time in this forum new members needs to know about first.

After this you have To work hard here what is the work.

The work is simple and easy you have to work in this forum like post a topic and comments in the posts you can earn money by this forum very easily members.

I appreciate your instructive topic and thank you for giving souch a convenient information. Now i have learned all the first important rules and information as a beginner. I don't think that any confusion will remain after reading this information thank you again.

thanks for this comprehensive information that i stated for your post, really you did a fantastic task and each new member ought to read your put up and abide by way of it so as for his account not to be concern to ban, and of direction you deserve the coronary heart💙

• +1 1

You've given great help for beginners my friend and explained the most important points in the beginner section!
This is very nice of you.
I don't think I have anything to add. You mentioned everything on my mind.

I hope all the beginners read your topic!

This is a great content mate because most of the beginners here have a long way to go and with this kind of content here i don't think they will have any obstacles on their way to the top.

first of all i would like to request for all beginner of this forum please know the rules of forum cause after opening your account you can get warning even banned if do not use properly this forum according to rules and regulation forum. Thanks

On 11/14/2020 at 12:16 PM, Abuhassan said:

We should all put hands on deck to move the forum to the next level by posting a quality and useful comment without spamming or engaging in all kinds of deceptive behavior.

Well is good to be helpful all the time therefore is my pleasure to help everyone with the little experience as we to make a rememberance for why we are meant to be here all the time to do what is right.

These things listed on these topic are simple but when you adhere strictly to them, I guarantee that your time at the forum would be worth thanking for 

This is nice topic to talk about.. because this will help for all the new members.. by reading this all they can able to know how to write topics how to work here rules and regulation of this platform and how to make a good reputation and how to respect others so I think it's nice topic for beginners....

• +4 1

Hi, thank you so much babubu09. I like your posts very much because a lot of information you give in your topics. I learned from you very much. Yes spamming and copy pasting are bad things that we avoid if we want to increase our reputation. And this is the great post for newbies, I advice to follow these instructions.

That,s an amazing post which deserves a good reputaion on this forum. This topic explain all the method and rules of post. This topic is good and helpful specially for the begginers. In this topic the method of post is explain step by step. We are very thankful to you that you delivered such an amazing post.

As a bigner I learn how read topics and gives comments. As  a bigner I have learn good experience. As a bigner I have completed my work and get great experience. 

They're all great information and it really helps the newbies. When i was a begginer i made a lot of mistake but i take a lesson from my mistakes . Now i am trying to improve my knowledge about crypto world and help to other members in this forum. I am currently trading and this forum really helps me. I beileve in the near future i will take benefits from this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I person,  I experienced some difficulties which arise from first 100 post and to the organization of my time, I really was not organized then,  I hardly have time to concentrate on the work in this forum.  My phone was not too good and and this always make me feel discouraged. 

I person,  I experienced some difficulties which arise from first 100 post and to the organization of my time, I really was not organized then,  I hardly have time to concentrate on the work in this forum.  My phone was not too good and and this always make me feel discouraged. 

Greetings mate. First thing you should know as a newbie is not to trust everyone on advices on coins. Make your own research and learn some basic understanding of coin charts. The second is always cut your losing trades, and keep your winning ones up. Take profits at your targets and trace your stop losses upwards as you go by. With this basic knowledge you will avoid losing money. Never forget that "not losing" comes before "earning"

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I liked to take advantage of my very out of reading this publication because I found answers to my name, an all-to-read these rows and apply them so do not be banned

On 4/24/2020 at 10:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new register member you may find it difficult to look for help and the rules guiding the forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you 

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself and search for the answers.

1. How do I make a post?

2. Which of the forums are recommended for posting and receiving payments?

3. How many post are needed daily?

4. What is the total length of each unique post ?

5. How many post should I do before I start receiving my payments?

6. What are prohibited and what are the consequences if breaking the forum rules?

7. Which Countries are banned from posting?

This are answers that supposed to come to your mind after reading the following questions mate.

1. You can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. You can attend attend to any topic and chat with many friend on cryptcurrency you chat see posts and reply to friends.

2. All topic are recommended for posting except the off topic.

3. You are instructed to post only 30 post daily to receive payment you can do more than that but make sure you know the you wi be paid of 30 post even if you post 100, 30 post is equivalent to 30,000satoshi. You will receive your payment in yobit after the completion of 100 post.

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

5. As I said earlier you must do 100 unique post before you start receiving any payments.

6. Multiple accounts, copy and pasting previous post of other users, spamming the forum, low quality post all this listed are prohibited be careful doing this will lead to banning of accounts take notice.

7. This countries are banned from receiving payments and posting.

from 25 February yobit does not pay for massages from these countricountries-

NIGERIA, EGYPT, PAKISTAN'S, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

this countries are restricted from posting because 95% of them are low quality posters and spammers.

This can clearly be seen by any one from yobit before linking your account if you are from this countries make sure you are aware not to post and receive payments.

This had been made clear for all of you to make good arrangements on how to be a good user and help cryptotalk to move forward. 

I have some experts ahead of me so we shall look forward to their replies in what More explanation they gonna add us in other to help us.

Yes my dear friend you are right in this post and you deserve to get the good reputation at this forum .I think that the begginer need the follow the all rules and regulations you mention in your post . otherwise the begginer banned at this forum .the begginer always follow the instructions about cryptotalk forum .and can not paste and copy post send this forum .the begginer need to learn senior and experience person and read about the crypto talk forum post .