2fa is must? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

2fa is must?

I currently have the 2fa I think it is an essential tool, at the beginning it was somewhat annoying because every time you need to log in or perform a withdrawal transaction you have to have the 2fa at hand, but I have had it on different platforms for a long time and it becomes very common.

Security is very important if you believe in 2fa or not, it doesn't hurt to have another layer of security, so activate 2fa please.

Of course it is necessary, otherwise you will lose your account or your money because the occupiers are many, especially in knowing the password, so you must activate 2fa

Yes from my point of view 2fa feature is very important and secure function for a users to safe their accounts. It's like a security bridge for the users. Without having no security there is a chance of scamming. So I would suggest you to use the 2fa feature.

It seems to me that its use is important not only in Yobit, in any platform where you have assets, this gives you greater security, and can prevent your account from being hacked, or lose your funds if your password is lost or stolen.

• +2 1

On 4/23/2020 at 9:17 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

It can be a risk if you are not careful with your email account with a strong or recently updated password, not having the second verification is optional but it is a good option to better secure your accounts in exchange and other websites that you constantly use only you

• Useful or interesting 1

Using 2fa is a must in my opinion for sites or apps where you have any monetary transactions or storage for added security. This will lessen the risk of losing these funds to hackers and scammers. You can use google authenticator or Auth app which I think are the more reputable ones. 

For me particularly, I consider it essential, since it provides a certain level of security to users, since 2FA, a method by which we verify that we are the ones who are really accessing our account and not an intruder who seeks to steal it. This is something that adds an extra security barrier in our records and prevents the entry of possible intruders.For its part, the system, in addition to requiring the username and password, requests the entry of a second authorization factor, which can be a pin, a security code sent by sms or a token.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

It is not an obligation, but it is necessary. If you only knew how many bad experiences the blessed 2FA has saved me from on all the platforms I work with. 2FA is one of the safest ways to keep your funds.

2fa security system help  you to save your account from unknown access 2fa security is the tightest security of any website and no one can breaker 2 fa sec and it help your account to be protected from hackers.

• +1 1

I advise everyone to activate 2fa
It gives you safety from theft
I hope YOBIT will give more safety to users
As I have never been robbed before
I wish good luck to everybody

Actually, no! But for your security, this is one of the best solutions, because if you do not have this protection, a hacker will easily break into your data, and will be able to steal all the funds!

• +4 1

Of course, there will be no risk of using the two-factor authentication code because it is an additional protection and it cannot be used as a dangerous matter. Conversely, it is safer.  Activating the two-factor authentication code is not mandatory, but if you want to use the two-factor authentication code, you must save your code correctly in order to be able to access it properly.

• +3 1

2fa or 2 factor activation is a must for special accounts. even 2fa can be bypassed, but the resources required would outweigh, the result. all your exchanges need to have 2fa activated. it becomes hard for hackers to hack 2fa activated accounts. 

Hey friend, its better to use 2fa to make you account more secure from any hackers or frauds. Two factor authentication is a protection to our account , so dont neglect it. Dont take unnecessary risks, precaution is better than cure . So ensure maximum safety and security. Even though yobit is safe, to get more security 2fa is necessary. 

I am using 2fa because it gives extra security, i suggest it to use too and not remove because it is very good protection for our crypto from what I read.

2fa is a must for sure if you want to secure your account and your money and yobit support is not tolerance with those who are not aware how to secure their account. So please do 2fa and stay safe

On 4/24/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

No i dont use 2 factor authentication system on yobit website. Actually i need make many withdrawals in a day and i can not give much time to put 2fa code on the withdrawal form. But i have security on my device.

no there isn't always any problem in case you did not use this selection ! however i recommend you to at ease your account with this selection because tht will make your money more secure than ever ! nobody will accesses your account uf you failed to deliver him the 6 digital codes !

I am also using google authenticator 2FA which is best way to secure your account. If you enable 2fa then nobody will access your account without your permission. But one more thing when you enable the 2fa please write the secret key of it or save the qr code for opening the account in future. If you lost above two things then you will never access or open your account. 

it is useful to have the 2fa since that is an extra layer of security that can help you prevent any violation to your account I would recommend you to activate it as well as the antipishing to avoid receiving malicious emails, the higher security the lower the risk 

• +2 1

if you have issues approximately your security and want to make it extra more potent than you can observe 2fa, it is not need to but it is encouraged.  yobit has also true security so i suppose there isn't always so much risk to apply it without 2fa.

On 4/24/2020 at 8:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I think yobit is a secure platform. 

But enabling 2FA is better. If you have crypto balance on your exchange wallet then you must enable 2FA. Because there is always risk in online platforms and online transactions. 

So its better to take precautions first, to avoid loss. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day