2fa is must? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

2fa is must?

4 hours ago, Moontong said:

For every accounts we have, we shoukd always enable the 2FA because it will make your accounts secured from hacking.

@Moontong 2FA authentication app like Google Authenticator provides you on demand codes. Once you uninstalled or lost the device, your code will be lost and unfortunately there is no backup on google server to restore. Only one thing you can do is, transfer accounts on your other extra smartphone by scanning the code or use authenticator with code sync service to the server. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I am been using the forum and yobit exchange from many days but haven't faced any problem yet, in terms of security,  not even get any email saying that you have tried to log in. So it is safe.

No I have been using yobit but there's nothing like any danger of getting your money stealed by the hackers but if you want to do for more safety I wouldn't stop you anyway.

There would be risk if you are not using 2fa, I always recommend to all the members to use 2fa which could benefit to provide an another layer of safety.

Your use of the two-factor authentication code is an added protection for your account.  It provides an additional step of security when logging into your account.  There is no great risk of not using the two-factor authentication code, but it will be easier to hack your account and steal your money.  You should use this feature as a precaution.

2fa is very important for protecting our crypto assets in any exchanger or yobit as well. After enabling 2fa we feel relax because no one cant stolen our money through our account. Without 2fa security working on yobit or any exchanger is risky and there are mainly chances of hacking our account so enable it for better security. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i agree with you  Two-factor authentication must be turned on to protect crypto accounts from scammers.  By doing this, if someone wants to damage your account, you will get the message and you will understand that someone is trying to damage your account.

On 4/24/2020 at 9:02 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

2FA is the best security options out there in any exchanges or wallet. If you have funds in yobit exchange, I strongly recommend you to enable 2FA protection to your account and the whole process is so easy to set-up. And you should store the key that you use whole setting up 2FA so that even if your device is lost you can still login to the account safely.

Yes I have enabled 2FA in almost all the platform that I use.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think using 2fa is very as a cryptocurrienses users because if any one btlreaks into your gmail linked to your yobit account they can access your money. Thanks for asking. 

Actually ,  I suggest you to use 2fa security because it is beneficial as it helps your account from accessing information from someone  .  It also prevent your account from some hackers.  So ,  I recommend you to use 2fa security . 

34 minutes ago, Ridam said:

2FA is the best security options out there in any exchanges or wallet. If you have funds in yobit exchange, I strongly recommend you to enable 2FA protection to your account and the whole process is so easy to set-up. And you should store the key that you use whole setting up 2FA so that even if your device is lost you can still login to the account safely.

Yes I have enabled 2FA in almost all the platform that I use.

@Ridam enable 2fa security system is risky my Friend becuase mostly time we lost the authentication key which lead our account damage.. Its true we need to use 2fa security system but with very carefully as the 2fa security system is hard to recover....we can also Strong our exchange site account in different ways.. Such as use capital latter, small Latter, number in password.. Log Out after done transaction.. Because i had lost 80 usd by use 2fa security..                           

• +2 2

26 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam enable 2fa security system is risky my Friend becuase mostly time we lost the authentication key which lead our account damage.. Its true we need to use 2fa security system but with very carefully as the 2fa security system is hard to recover....we can also Strong our exchange site account in different ways.. Such as use capital latter, small Latter, number in password.. Log Out after done transaction.. Because i had lost 80 usd by use 2fa security..                           

@Dorjoy12 It's because of your ignorance in the field. Sorry to say but we must take care of our funds ourselves. Losing authentication key of 2Fa is like losing private keys of our wallet so please next time keep it safe.

And I do strongly recommend you to enable 2FA and keep the authentication key safely.

It's all on yours to follow my suggestion or not😆.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

I' share the same point 2fA is security system that requests you an cod that has already sent to your email so you can access your account is important to safe you info and accounts from thiefs and scammers 

• +4 1

On 4/24/2020 at 6:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

Yes 2fa is always recommended. You have to install the authenticator in your device and you should use it to have a second random password that noone knows and will not be able to find. This makes your security perfect and if someone doesn't have 2fa where he has money always do that no matter what.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I am not thinking if 2fa is a must because is our option to use it or to not use it. But we are advised to use it because of our safety. You know 2fa is more upgraded in security and that why we are recommended to use it.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 It's because of your ignorance in the field. Sorry to say but we must take care of our funds ourselves. Losing authentication key of 2Fa is like losing private keys of our wallet so please next time keep it safe.

And I do strongly recommend you to enable 2FA and keep the authentication key safely.

It's all on yours to follow my suggestion or not😆.

@Ridam ehh Friend, i actually wanted to mean the member who aware about his account information like password, email. Authentication code, privet key then ofcourse he must use the 2fa security system... But who dont care about those thing and if they enable 2fa a security sust then   surely    they will face the lose like me😁😁          

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam ehh Friend, i actually wanted to mean the member who aware about his account information like password, email. Authentication code, privet key then ofcourse he must use the 2fa security system... But who dont care about those thing and if they enable 2fa a security sust then   surely    they will face the lose like me😁😁          

@Dorjoy12 I am again feeling sorry for your loss. But as you are already in the Crypto field I suggest you to be more careful while dealing with keys. And If you have habit of missing something then it would be best to save all your keys on a note- book and always keep it in most secure place. So if you develop such habit it would be beneficial for you in your next move.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 I am again feeling sorry for your loss. But as you are already in the Crypto field I suggest you to be more careful while dealing with keys. And If you have habit of missing something then it would be best to save all your keys on a note- book and always keep it in most secure place. So if you develop such habit it would be beneficial for you in your next move.

@Ridam Thanks for your nice suggestion my friend.. I will try my best to keep my wallet and account secure by use 2fa security system while phone security too.. Yah Friend, from that lose i start to keep my data all safe in my note book and especially my privet key Friend.. Lets makes another friend aware about it too..                      

• +2 1

4 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam Thanks for your nice suggestion my friend.. I will try my best to keep my wallet and account secure by use 2fa security system while phone security too.. Yah Friend, from that lose i start to keep my data all safe in my note book and especially my privet key Friend.. Lets makes another friend aware about it too..                      

@Dorjoy12 I'm happy that you do understand and make sure about it earlier. I'm also using the note-book for keeping all my credentials safe in a single place. As the clipboard is easier for hackers to hack we must use note-book. And just like I give you suggestions I'm hoping that you will inform another friends about the issue and solutions.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

3 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 I'm happy that you do understand and make sure about it earlier. I'm also using the note-book for keeping all my credentials safe in a single place. As the clipboard is easier for hackers to hack we must use note-book. And just like I give you suggestions I'm hoping that you will inform another friends about the issue and solutions.

@Ridam You are deserve +5 reputation for this advice so i given to you +5 reputation.. Yah friend, i will try my best to help out another member who face confused About enable 2fa security system.. Hope we can help each other like this till we are here and make this forum more better in future..          

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well 2 Fa gives extra security to your account. I am using it. You must use it if your wallet has big amount of crypto. There are variety of 2 Fa now in crypto. There is a number verification. There is google authenticator. There is telegram Bot. Yobit has number Otp verification feature. Sometimes it's frustrating to again and again doing verification procedure but for your safety you must do that 

• +1 1

No till now I haven't used 2fa in yobit but if you are using yobit website in public internet then you should have 2fa because someone might access your account and you will end up losing all your money.

I am find this 2fa and was not understood for a time but now I see that this is not there to make us lose time with another new password but it is to amke the hackers not able to enter our exchange and our wallet. Imagine having your money in your purse and a thief steals it, with 2fa he will not make to open it. This is why 2FA is very important for us and we have to use alwayes.

• +1 1

is obviously a risk to use yobit without 2fa your login data, username and password are at risk they can be seen, stolen by someone who with this data can empty your wallet on the exchange so it is better to operate safely by enabling 2fa on all the sites where it is enabled, implemented

I think that we who work with cryptocurrencies should have security as a priority, so 2fa is important and mandatory. With it you have security and can access your account and without 2fa you cannot access your account.