2fa is must? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

2fa is must?

If you have a large capital and you are in a platform that is highly vulnerable to hacking, I advise you to use this type of protection because it remains very important in case your account is compromised. 

Before running 2FA, you need to prepare yourself on a smartphone and download the Google Authenticator app, there are two versions for IOS and Android.
After logging in, click on your account in the upper right corner of the screen and select "Settings", Step 2: Here you will immediately see the two-factor authentication security section, first save the text that you have circled in red under the word "secret key" Well, this is the icon With which you can recover 2FA in case your phone is lost, Step 3: I run the Google Authenticator app on the phone => Click on “+” then scroll down and click on “Barcode Scanner”, Step 4: Your phone screen will switch to the camera, now head Camera to black and white box Step 2 to search for the 2FA code. Soon you will see a code consisting of 6 numbers on the YoBit floor on the phone screen as follows, this code will change continuously 30 seconds all the times, Step 5: Now you get the 6-digit code above and enter the box "Authentication Code (2fa)" and then press "Enable".

• +3 1

I think my friend, if your information is completely safe, this option will not be available, you should activate it to increase security and not allow you to hack and steal, it's a really nice feature.
Good luck to you, my friend.💮

Our account is protected when 2FA is on. But To My Knowledge This Form Does Not Have 2FA System. If 2FA is launched, we can escape hackers. 2FA is very important to us. 

On 4/23/2020 at 8:17 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

Dear friend i do not have knowledge about this security  and i am using my yobit without any security but please tell me about it is their any risk if i am using it without any security give some detailed information about it i  am worried about it.

Yes, using your account without allowing two factor authentication poses a significant danger. 2FA is used to protect our accounts from scammers and hackers, so I recommend that you allow it.

I use it without it and have not encountered any risks since I began working on it; I do not believe there is an issue with its use, but when you use it, you improve the security of your platform account.

My dear friend, of course, may cause problems without bilateral authentication, you may be hacked, stealing all your personal information and stealing your currencies, I think if it was not necessary for what yobit asked us to activate, it achieves a high degree of safety to verify your personality by sending a message to your email.

@Ch Ayyan it is important to activate 2fa authentication factor because without this our account is more accessible to hackers so we must activate this security to prevent our account from stealing.

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk in using yobit without 2fa security. Are you using without 2fa or You have activated 2 2fa security.

I don't believe you realise what you're doing, but you're allowing fraudsters and hackers to manipulate your personal details because what you want to do will weaken the security mechanism for your personal account and digital wallet.

This is an additional guarantee in the wallet to protect it from theft and its useful use for those who work in multiple sites, and one of them may be fraud
If you are careful and do not use random profit sites, you do not need to.
But their use is very good.

2FA is a strong protection mechanism because if perpetrators want to confirm your identity and always get money, they'll require your email address to get the 2FA password. As a result, it's a useful security feature for safeguarding our accounts.

One of the best things that come after using a combination of large and small characters is to use (2FA). They increase the safety of the account significantly and so prevents infiltrators and penetrates from access to our account

Two-factor authorization is best because its protects the accounts of crypto users from attacks like hackers. So must enable it for saving your crypto funds because no one access on your 2fa. Every 30 second your 2fa code were changed and you are the only one who can see it from you google authenticator app. So protect key or enable it and its the best invention which is used approximately all dexs or wallets. 

Edited by Roxcy

Dear friend, to increase the percentage of workers, it must be certified twice so dear, she must activate the two-factor authentication from Google in general, through a simple thing, which is to download the Google permit application for the two-factor authentication and link it to the trading platform and activate the withdrawal and deposit options not every year and you are between currencies every What you have is that you activate the two-factor authentication to increase your security and that by logging in requires you to have a code that you can obtain from the two-factor authentication application of Google What you will gain knowledge and safety here you are so dear you must buy this matter and it is free and safe Thank you very much

Yes friends, it is good two times if we want our work to be successful and we need that we try first on success if it does not happen the first time, you should try hard and try the second time  ۔

Of course, 2FA is critical for our defense; you will be safe from hackers if you use it, but you will get a better result if you use it as an extra layer of security. Your account's protection will be substantially enhanced as a result of this. So, thank you very much for emphasizing the significance and utility of 2fa.

Yes it is important to use 2fa.  It is a safety bridge for users.  I use it without it and I haven't faced any risks since I started working on it, I don't think there is a problem using it, but when you use it you increase the protection of your account on the platform. They can be hackd and their password stolen without additional security control itself Google 2FA.

Yes dear this function is good for us to make our account more secure if someone access your account then this feature help you to get immediate take action about your account and prevent your account for getting hack easily.

2FA is a smart security measure since if hackers want to gain access to your account and steal your money, they'll need your email address to acquire the 2FA code. as a result, it is very useful security feature for all of us.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not a must, and sometimes you could remain secure even without it. But for the sake of your money you need to apply 2fa at all times.

• +2 1

No brother i am not yet sign into yobit platform but soon i will register my account on yobit and the first thing i do to activate the 2fa security process because it's very important so in my opinion everyone should use this feature and safe our currency from scammers.