2fa is must? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

2fa is must?

There are concerns about your safety and you want to make it more powerful than applying 2F, it is not necessary but it is recommended.  Yobit also has good protection so I don't think there is any risk in using it without 2 Fa. Basically I think there is a risk if you don't use 2 Fa.  Two-factor authentication can help you if someone hijacks your computer or hacks your email.  This is an extra layer of protection and it has saved a lot of lives so far. Thank you.

Yes 2fa is a must so it is necessary we should active it because it will help us secure our wallets from scammers they will not be able to have access to our privacy and our mind will be rest.

Yes two-factor authentication can secure your exchanges and trade. I think that individuals needs two factor authentication continuously since it can offer assistance them to have superior security and in this cruptocurrencies you wish continuously to be secure it avoid getting scammed or hacked. Even when a hacker gets you id and password it will still need authentication code so its safe.

On 4/24/2020 at 8:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

Working 2fa is an astute choice to evade issues and other terrible things that may occur. 

Much better to ensure the security than lamenting anything.

@Fahmida2021 You are right friend. But in my point of view 2fa is not must, but it is very useful. I saw many peoples they are not using 2fa and their account also not hacked. But I am suggesting you to use it, because nowadays so many scammers are on the internet.

If you want to secure your account, I suggest you enable 2F protection.  So if you want to keep your own tokens and do different transactions.To take your computer or hack your email.  This is an extra layer of protection and it has saved many lives so far.

When using your yobit account, if the 2FA security verification you are prone to being scammed, it is therefore recommended to activate it as this will reduce the way that scammers enter to our accounts 

• +1 1

2fa means 2 factor authentication. This is most important feature of yobit exchange.2fa is must. If yours isn't active then go and active it. What if someone steal your password because of 2fa he can't login your account.

good buddy 2fa needs to be wont to will let you stick inviolate to take advantage of accounting plus shield both from hackers. 
this feature is straightforward as well as not difficult, plus using you would work then you also easier. I'd notify you to either activate everything.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

If you keep taking my opinion, then I will tell you that you should use 2f. there is no security issue. And I would say that you should use 2f if you don't want to bother using anything else. It is more safe than others.

Yes,2fa is important because it will prevent your account from the hackers and it will let your account be safe.

I think 2fa is necessary for your account security. If you want your account is safe and secure then you link with 2fa. It's security is very high. It really helps to secure your wallet . It is very helpful for me. 

2fa Of course if we could know something better about this subject then we could gain some good knowledge here very easily one time if we could learn something better here then we would have some good experience here only then we can make something good about this subject.  If we can get some good knowledge here for a while, we will be able to come up with a lot of ideas very easily. If you can help us a lot with this subject, then other new members will be able to do something better here.

No doubt it's very risky but i don't use 2fa.. if you make your I'd more strong then of course you can install app in your android phone and safe account

The risk that exists is that in case yobit is attacked, your account will not have a security measure that does not allow access to your account to said hackers, therefore the best option is to activate all the security measures present in the exchange

Actually and to sincerely sparking I don't advice any member of the forum to use 2FA security dispatch it's nice security, but the problem is that whenever you using 2FA security and at the end of the you lost you phone for those using phone or your account mistakenly long out definitely it will be difficult for you to find that ACCOUNT back.

i know it's important. But I don't know how to use it. But I have set a strong password in yobit. But every subscriber should activate the 2fa security. This will secure his account from any accident. Thanks for this useful post.

• +4 1

It is smarter to utilize the wellbeing level of 2fa my companion since this adds greater security to your record and keeps others from getting to your data, this is a decent component.

Of course on the off chance that you do not utilize 2fa at that point there's a risk. Yobit may be a wllet where your money is put away if yobit isn't secure than it implies your money is additionally not secure so utilizing 2fa could be a incredible thing for your security.

On 4/24/2020 at 8:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

I don't know about 2fa security because I am a beginner and I have not enough information about all these things but from your post I learn about it what is 2fa security and thank you so much here for making this useful post.

I don't use 2fa in yobit, but it is recommended to have 2fa because we don't know what can happen anytime, there are so many scammers and hacker when it comes in crypto world, so to assure that our accounts is not vulnerable on that, we need to have a 2fa for the security purposes.

Yes the 2FA verification is must to the security and safety of the yobit otherwise the hackers and froudestor can get access our yobit account and we can lose our money. This security feature make the yobit more secure and reliable. 

Well,I think is not must to use 2fa but is very important because it makes your money save from hand of harckers ,so I think it's better to use it than not , because most at times harker always look forward to seeing that your account has been debited from them.so Is very much important to use 2fabto save your yobit account