2fa is must? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

2fa is must?

Yes, I am using 2FA because it is important to use security. Who's know what will happen, if yobit exchange is your main exchange then I suggest you use 2FA but you are using different wallet then it depends on you

Two types of security are really important. You may have logged in to many important sites, but if you do not use two types of security, your site profile can be stolen or destroyed in various ways. Can be a victim of hacking. So everyone should use 2 step security.

On 11/27/2020 at 10:31 AM, ahmed alhayek said:

Activating 2fa's security level adds more security to your account and prevents others from sneaking into your account and stealing existing money.
With this feature it will be very difficult to hack your account.😎

Yeah activating 2 step verification's helps our self's, its better to make our yobit exchanging site safe and secure with this option, i mean i use the 2 step verification in almost every account of any sites that i earn from.

Of course we have to use 2fa, because the security of our exchange accounts must be really maintained. Everyone has a chance to be hacked so 2fa needs to be used to minimize hacks.

• +1 1

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security

Yo uso 2fa para todas las plataformas que utilizo ya que es la forma más segura de mantener tus intereses a salvo de la mano de agun scan solo tu puedes tener acceso a tus cuentas recomiendo activarlo de inmediato, no esperes

Not at all two factor authentication is not a must it just that it makes your account more secure and secures your wallet

Friend it risk, if your using yobit without 2fa, because any one can hack your account and get your personal information. so without you can lose your wallet security. Yes I'm using because, i think it without 2fa my account is not safe. 

This method is an additional firewall for the platform, we must all take advantage of this feature, it is an easy and uncomplicated feature, in order to feel more secure, and avoid remorse if we are hacked and stolen.

On 4/24/2020 at 8:13 AM, Mohammad19930000 said:

Yes my friend 2fa must be used to allow you to be safe to use your account and protect it from hackers. 

This feature is easy and not complicated, and using you will make you more comfortable. I would advise everyone to activate it.

Of sequence there's a expose that you contract your login report stolen the 2fa preference wouldn't be existent if the whole lot was harmless without it. 

It not a must it just that it would be of great he'll as it tends to make your account and your details more secured and safe from hackers or scammers

the 2fa authenticator is important in the world of cryptocurrencies, it is security for our wallets and accounts, I think that not having it in yobit or in any other exchange that we are managing, is putting our money at risk, it is very important that we use the authenticator

2f   Security is for  Advance Members. Which makes their account more secure .We should have better knowledge of it first .Then we can enable it .It's not for biginne .

• +1 1

This 2Fa security is a very good feature.  I think for this Yobit is more safe than others. I have done this 2Fa authentication. I personally really like this system. Your all balance are fully safe for this system. You have to just put a strong password and do this 2 Fa authentication that's it. Your account is fully secured. I love this security policy.

Yes 2fa is a must so it is necessary we should activate it because it will help us secure our wallets from scammers they will not be able to have access to our privacy and our mind will be at rest 

Yes 2fa security is very important in keeping your account secure in yobit as it stops the hacker from reaching to your account password and stoling your money.so i would advise you to activate the 2fa security and then use the yobit. So that you don't have to be worry about your account.

I don't think that there is a risk if you are not using that 2fa security because I am also using it without the security it is just to protect your account with some extra security if you don't want to do that then you can go for it without security.

• +1 1

The use of two-factor authentication is one of the most important steps that can be taken to ensure that our accounts are protected from penetration. In most cases, the authenticity of the sites is linked to its provision of a two-factor authentication service that makes it very difficult for anyone to access our accounts on the platform.

Hello! I don't use 2 factor authentication because I'm too lazy)) But I think we should use 2 factor authentication for ourselves. Because 2 factor authentication protects your account from hacks. I personally advise you to use this.

It is important to use the safety level of 2fa because this adds more security to your account and prevents other people from accessing your information, it is really good.

• Useful or interesting 1

In general, it is better to use the 2fa because it gives more security to your account and you have less risk that your cryptos and your data will be stolen, I recommend that you use the 2fa for security although you can also not use it if you wish.

• +2 1

There is always a chance of risk if you dont turn on your 2fa.Its a must necessary thing in yobit and other platform.It will keep your balance more safe and safer from the hackers.So turn on 2fa quickly unless you want to loose your balance.

• +1 1

2fa is just another forms of getting your account safer by reducing the chance of your acciunt getting hacked 

2fa is invaluable user friendly tool that should always be used whenever available.

Yes, I am using 2FA because it is important to use security. Who's know what will happen, if yobit exchange is your main exchange then I suggest you use 2FA but you are using different wallet then it depends on you.

• +1 1