2fa is must? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

2fa is must?

Thanks my friend for this kind of information. If someone has doubt about the scamming then must activate the 2 fa function, because it's like a security wepon against scamming activities. So I suggest you yo use 2fa security bridge.

• +1 1

Hi friend. I'm member of this forum and also using yobit.but i am not using 2 fa security.i think yobit is full secure for all of us . if we don't share our password to other our account will be safe.according to me 2factor verification is the best for all of us.

• +1 1

The 2fa is very necessary, as far as security is concerned, it should be used to give an extra layer of security to your wallet and keep your assets safe 

• +1 1

No utilizing 2fa will improve your security and insurance from the con artists and you will be effectively and easily capable direct your exercises with no dread of tricks 2fa framework has just been presented so the client's advantage could be ensured.

• +1 1

My friend it is better to use 2 crack security level because it adds more security to your account and prevents other people from accessing your information, this is a good feature.

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

I use two factor  authentication in my yobit account. It can prevent unwanted access. Not only yobit,  all of  my  accounts i use two factor authentication.  Because it is very strong security.  

• +1 1

If you want to secure your account, I recommend that you activate 2fa security. So if you want to have your tokens and carry out different transactions, you will have confidence that they will not be able to steal anything from you. First of all is security, do not let it be if you have the possibility to activate it.

@Ch AyyanHello my friend 2fa is not must for your account. But i recommended you to Active your 2fa. 2fa make your account safety 100%. Some time your account password is not enough password can be hacked but 2fa not. 

• +2 1

Activating 2fa's security level adds more security to your account and prevents others from sneaking into your account and stealing existing money.
With this feature it will be very difficult to hack your account.😎

• Useful or interesting 1

Its better to use 2fa security. Two factor authentication is a additional security to your account and it makes your account safe. Its an extra layer and before getting hacked you must use 2fa security.

• +1 2

On 4/24/2020 at 9:02 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

Till now I haven't used 2fa security. Now, I am aware about the necessity of such security. These days hackers are everywhere and if we can add double security then it's good for us and our money will be safe. I will definitely change my security system. 

• +2 1

I activated the 2FA feature so I can assure the safeness of my account, it is not a must but it is important if you want to keep your crypto and account safe. With this feature, if someone tries to access your account you will be notified and also they will not be able to continue since it needs authentication from your device.

Dear scammers are alert at every time youbit 2FA verification is a solid safety feature which protect our account to safe from hackers. They can hack our account in this way when they have our email address but using email they can access to account and can steal our money. So its a good initiative of youbit. By using this verification our account would save and nobody can reach there.

• +2 1

I figure 2fa code should be must in light of the fact that this shield us from being hacked our record a few years prior my record got hacked in light of the fact that around then I truly had no clue about 2fa code so I think this is extremely useful and secure too

• +1 1

On 11/26/2020 at 6:20 PM, Pongs cutie said:

Of course 2FA is a must. It helps you secure your account for being hacked because you will receive notifications in your provided email once someone logged in to your account. Since we do online transactions, it is a must that we protect our online information and account. 

@Pongs cutie you are right there my dear friend. Let us appreciate what 2FA can do to protect our account from being hacked. It is also secured if the key is directed to our email like what you've said. Aside from securing password, we also must enable using 2FA to make our account secured. Hehe

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Well, having a 2fa is very important to all systems or website who are having a log in feature so that all of there users are feel safe when they're using the system ir website especially for the sites which is there's having a money involved.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Kenciuu said:

@Pongs cutie you are right there my dear friend. Let us appreciate what 2FA can do to protect our account from being hacked. It is also secured if the key is directed to our email like what you've said. Aside from securing password, we also must enable using 2FA to make our account secured. Hehe

@KenciuuI see, you also appreciate the important use of this 2FA and I'm glad we have the same perspective about it. Bearing in mind that there's a lot of genius hackers that can be a possible scammers online, securing our accounts and prioritizing its safety is a must. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Operating 2fa is a best and wise decision. It is not complicated , easy to access. It adds more security to your account, it prevents from hacking and errors occurs. In my point of veiw, 2fa is must.

• +2 1

Thanks for bringing up this useful topic, I have a question: is there any collateral damage to activating 2fa or not? And if there is no collateral damage, why doesn't everyone do it? Does increased safety harm ?!

• +1 1

@Ch Ayyan this a very good question but it's not important you use 2fa security but if you use it will be better for you not to get exposed to those who want to steal your funds. I hope this help you answer your questions. 

• +2 1

In fact, you should use the 2FA option, because if everything was fine for what was created, but it was set up for bad things that could happen, so I advise you to use it to keep your account and money in greater safety because there are always risks in the exchange platforms

Yes,i am using it for my security. Yobit is a trusted site and it offering us 2FA for our security. So it is important to use it for our security.Yobit is a great exchange site and we can use it for trading.

• +2 1

in the world of crypto and trading true factor authentication is a must option for the people who make trading frequently in a most secure and safe way

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes of course my friend, Two-Factor authentication security is must be activated in any trading site or any wallet. It is because 2fa can help you to save your money from spammers and hacker. Only you can accept to your accout if your device have been lost. It is really a great features for the security of trading site and wallets.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Basically I think there is risk if you don't use 2fa . The  2fa  option wouldn't exist if everything was safe with out it . If you have concerns about your security and want to make it more stronger than you can apply 2fa .