Attractive offers provided by scammers. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Attractive offers provided by scammers.

That's is true, scammers would offer attractive offers you can't avoid, offers that will draw your attention with thinking twice or consulting those that can advice you well about it, so let be careful and we shouldn't just jump into offers that can easily double our investment

The Internet is a system that can be hacked and offer approach to numerous tricksters to accomplish their end, Most of the con artists did that sort of procedure which is they make some crypto site and put some great proposals to the pull in the individuals who might see that and when you enter in that you will see there is no adjustment in your wallet except for following a couple of days you will see that your profit or your wallet had been taken and for us to evade that we should follow what are expressed in this subject for us to check it.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:41 AM, Medmarrou said:

Of the sites that you mentioned in your comment, I use trustpilot, and I also use other sites such as scamadviser, Allmonitors24 and mywot.com

Thanks for the information

• -1 1

Remember that if an offer looks too good to be true in the crypto world then it's probably a scam and you should avoid it, look up reviews about whatever it is you are trying to get into and remember to never blame the victims harshly and try to explain it to them the best way to avoid happening it to them ever again And to quote another user to drive home the point that to always be cautious remember this "not all that glitter is gold.." so please people do your proper research into whatever it is you are doing ok.

Yes, it is very true, scammers offer great profits, very attractive offers, they ask you to do infinite tasks until they ask you for investments and in the end they always turn out to be a lie, scammers should always turn out to be a lie, scammers should always be careful.

• +1 1

Marketing that already a lot of attention, but you have to be honest as you are going to pay large amounts for such simple things, it is a bit credible, but not all are scams.

• +1 1

Yes you are right scammers are very clever they link different offers at different times and show greed here and keep showing greed till they invest here when they invest then these investors fall into false trap and the scam is proved to be false.

On 10/13/2020 at 11:58 AM, Mosharraf said:

@Mark wood,,,You are right my friend, scammers post in a very attractive way to lure people, which makes many people greedy and talks to them and gives them all the information, those who are so greedy and share all the information with them are in danger,  So we need to recognize the scammers and always be alert, remember that scammers will always be greedy for you and want to know your secret information.

@Mosharraf Yes dear scammers post will attract you to be there they make such quality if they spend that time in real life and in doing real thing so that they definitely get some great amount but I don't know why they are doing such illegal work..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, in the current scenario we need to be very careful and alert against those spammers out there. We need to double ensure before investing in any of it. Even they could seem very attractive and easy going and that's the exact kind of attention they try to seek. We need to make sure to not fall for them and reviews from experts and other sites can be very much necessary in such matter.

Most of scammers use non legitimate actions to make the genuine users to fall in trap . Thereby we loose our personal security and money. So always make sure not to fall for it by gaining some knowledge in how you can  identify which actually are scams and which are genuine.Focus on your work and content that are reputed so that atleast we know how scams would look like and how quality users are .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Unfortunately, there are scams on the internet, and there are even people who believe that these scams are legitimate in order to get money from references or reviews. My personal way to avoid this is not to enter pages where reviews or promotion of this hidden scam are made, it may be false. It's better to collect reviews from web pages where people can freely ask and answer, I'm not talking about sites that are specifically used for product reviews, I'm talking about pages like Yahoo Answers, Quora and YouTube. These pages are not exempt from scammers but I know a filter and that is that it ignores people who want to promote a product because it may be a scammer promoting himself or someone who wants a referral, better to put key phrases such as: x product is scam ?, works ?.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

@Calvinpriva Thank you for posting this amazing topic to help all of us to avoid scams. You are right that the best way to avoid scam sites is to read or watch reviews of other users. But sometimes even the reviews can be made by scammers and then we get confused because some reviews say that the site is legit and others say it is a scam.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Never believe in airdrop. It is the first key to be protected and other is to recognize that some offers are "too good to be true" which become suspicious and scamming activities

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

3 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

But sometimes even the reviews can be made by scammers and then we get confused because some reviews say that the site is legit and others say it is a scam.

@Dark Shadow And that's why you should not be satisfied by others reviews in 100% but you should always do your own research to confirm if those reviews are legit. Because there are many projects buys fake reviews in microjob platforms.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

7 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Dark Shadow And that's why you should not be satisfied by others reviews in 100% but you should always do your own research to confirm if those reviews are legit. Because there are many projects buys fake reviews in microjob platforms.

@Calvinpriva also you can use your general thinking that if half people say the site is legit and if another half people say the site scam then we should be far way from the site because without any doubt the site has any problem.. But yah if a member want to take enough research then its okay but he can waste his time too..            

• +1 1

On 4/23/2020 at 3:22 PM, Zaino34 said:

You are right, my friend. There are many phishing sites that offer unbelievable offers. Instead of working with them, we have to check them and verify the date of site creation and proof of payment.

Hello my friend, the problem is not that there are fraudulent sites that offer incredible offers, but the problem is how to verify them for me. I follow for that:

Either I post here about these sites and more experienced members answer me, or use one of the fraudulent sites check sites such as the scam scanner site

One way to know a scam is when you are offered a lot for little, I think it is a way to identify when it is a scam of something legitimate, so we should not get carried away by any dubious offer without first investigating what it is.

I also agree with you because there are many sites today that take a lot of money from us and show us on their site. When you stamp it, they show us that they will give us a lot of dollars and a lot of money. They take a lot of money from us.

Friends, as you know, many such sites have come in cryptocurrency which attract us by offering us many offers. He gives us this way from above, how many people should join this project and invest there. In this way, scammers also do a lot of their work through such websites. He also builds his own websites and gives people similar interest rates by giving them interest rates there. When many people invest in them, then they scam with the people.

Friends, this website can be avoided in which the chances of falling short with us are very high. You should first of all get information and reviews about these websites before investing in them. Apart from this, you can also watch videos on YouTube about which website is working properly and which website is such that can work with the people who can scam. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 minutes ago, Poli khatun said:

I agree with you that of course an offer is made attractive by scammers. The scammer will skillfully force you to invest through tempting offers. You can invest all these offers in greed but you will not get any kind of offer later. Thank you.

As the saying goes. If something is too good to be true do not fall for it. These people have made the art of scamming a very profitable activity, for them of course. That is why people have to be cautious, wise, and even skeptical. If you see that something is fishy then take your time to do research, talk to people with more experience or look for reviews on the internet. If you find like too many bad reviews, then it is probably a scam, but it is not always the case. You see, I have seen a lot of bad reviews about the Yobit airdrop and the platform itself that if it weren't because I now know it is not I would think this is a scam.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

That's right! I myself once fell into such a profitable trap, thinking that I could get more profit. A miser pays twice! Because I saw a promotion where you could Deposit your cryptocurrency and withdraw several times more, it made me happy! And I, being naive, hurried, and was left without money!

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

If there is any website which offers any good  return of investment or allowing you to earn the money in easy way there would be a lot of reviews of it on youtube, watch them before you go  for the investment.

This is usually practiced in airdrop whereby scammers post an airdrop with a attractive coins like $50, $100 and so on.

That is the way in which scammers draw the attention of investors to invest in a fake platform

The best way to avoid scammers is not to respond to tempting and irrational offers.
As the offers made by these fraudsters can never be genuine
And anyone can easily find that out
We must not let greed prevail, and act smart
This will ensure that we are not exposed to fraud