Attractive offers provided by scammers. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Attractive offers provided by scammers.

It's you need to know is in your title the secret wors is attractive ,the people are attractive to earn more and finally they fall in the scammers because of greedness ,thsi the problem of the human 

In order to discover the fraudulent sites matter, you only need to pay attention if the site is safe if it is found that he has moved to offers and urges if it offers you high profits. This indicates that you will not get anything or that it will not stand until you get your money back.
Also search for what others say about him

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/23/2020 at 7:51 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users. But in other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have start their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers. But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services. 

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that i recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites. Without doing a deep research you can end up losing all your money to scammers.

Thanks for reading!

I'm a beginner in crypto world and i read a lot about earning should never stop in just a price that you are satisfied and spend it. Investing is one of my objectives once i grasp the basics and the tips of other users who experience investing so knowing scammers is a crucial for me so thank you for sharing how to verify them. 

On 4/30/2020 at 8:17 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Those websites are suitable for finding scams but there is another website that you forgot to mention. It is FoxyRating. This website is very famous for analyzing, reviewing and describing the features of many bitcoin and fiat earning websites. You will find lots of reviews from users about each website and they usually upload payment proofs if they get paid. However, trusting a website based on reviews is not a reliable method because this information may be old and if more than a few months have passed, you have to ignore the reviews because some websites may have turned into scams during the period.

Thanks for sharing this mate. I personally don't have any idea about sites where i can use to review some sites. This is really helpful. Now i have a site where i can do searches about reviews. 

Scammers and scam projects and sites always has some huge amounts of money or privileged offers for new investors and traders of crypto market that is why many simple and newbies believe they earned money without any tension of trading and Loses their all investment due to these scam sites and projects. 

On 4/23/2020 at 8:04 PM, kizz said:

Yes I  really agree with you, there are many scammers out there and not legitimate site. We must double secure our money and do not give easily our personal information. Considering other people reviews can be help.

Well, that's true mate, we need to be careful for now because phishing is one of the most popular hacking or scamming right now, don't open quickly some links given by the  strangers etc. To avoid being lose some money.

@Calvinprivaright sure you are right with all that you have said all the sites you listed are site for asking questions and getting answers to your questions but still they can help you with knowledge of all problem.

Yes the majority offers coming from scammers are very attractive because of their false promotion, they know that there are some person who are new to this adventure of cryptocurrency, so scammers can control their emotion.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Absolutely right mate.All the attractive and big offers are the main weapon of the scammers to influence anybody to get into their traps.If anyone doesn't know the tricks of them,it is really hard to be safe from them.Everyone should do some study about it.And all of your instructions are combinedly the best way to detect a scam sites.Many many thanks for that.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:51 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users. But in other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have start their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers. But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services. 

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that i recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites. Without doing a deep research you can end up losing all your money to scammers.

Thanks for reading!

Scammers are all over the web so cryptocurrency holders must be careful from those. According to what i read in this forum by far is that you can identify a scammer if it offers a too good to be true like exchanges. It is advisable that take research first and ask for experienced BTC holders. 

I agree with you. The best way to see if a site is a scam or not is to search for the reviews that people make of a site, because if it is a scam then people will want to make it known and as a result they will be sure to write a review. If it is legit there is generally a proof of payment that will accompany a post and this can be used as your proof to convince you that it is legit. I do not trust youtube videos as i have noticed that many are fake and claim that scam sites are legit. as a result i woudl say stick to forums such as this on e and beermoney forum.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You are right about the way to discover these swindlers, but sometimes all indications are that the site is honest and will not be installed, but in the end it steals people's money and leaves

• +2 1

Don't go for such attractive offers because these offers are only done to scam the users even i have also recieved these types of offers in my mail to invest and earn a huge profit but investing in it will be a foolishness. 

Agreed. Mostly scammers play with us by giving us attractive offers and bonuses and due to our greed element we falls in their trap. So it's important to ignore all these offers and always do some research before joining any platform.

And I suggest to use scamadviser 

And there you can see people rating for every site 

And if it scam or not my friend before you working

Scammers are everywhere! And we should fight them! So in my opinion, if anyone of us is sure about website that it's scam so he should tell us about it to report it especially telegram channels! Because it's very dangerous for people who don't know about scammers

Yeah, don't ever go to the sites whose plan is to give double in one days and other very interesting and attractive offers. Yes, there can be some real sites which give you payments but most of them are fake and even they give payments they don't last long.

In addition, any junior member wishing to join these sites must consult well-experienced members before joining these sites.
I think on this forum we have some members who can help.

Thanks for sharing this information with us , actually you are right this days scammers uses sites which looks real and also give out tempting offers which could lead people to fall into their trap and there will do away with the money, so I think that sites you mentioned will really be helpful.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is really true. Pranksters make hugely attractive offers to fool greedy people, so be careful, and don't believe everything until you make sure of it.

Life is great and enjoy it

You are right my friend,we have to be aware of this problem,because there are alot of sites that are unreliable and cheat us.You have to make research about all sites you deal with.

• Useful or interesting 2

The Internet is a system that can be hacked and give way to many scammers to achieve their end. In order to discover them, we need to see where the information comes from: lotteries, false debts, spam emails about payments, etc.

The most effective way about finding a scam project is by researching about it before investing. Some projects offers a really attractive amount so that the users can easily get influenced. But if you are aware about these projects and choose to research about it before investing,then it will be easy to see if it exists really or not. Always also review the ratings of a project and check if it is on the list of legitimate project going on. 

• +5 1

Most of the scammers did that kind of strategy which is they create some crypto website and put some good offers to the attract the people who would see that and when you enter in that you will notice there is no change in your wallet but after a few days you will notice that your earnings or your wallet had been stolen and for us to avoid that  we must follow what are stated in this topic for us to verify it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day