Attractive offers provided by scammers. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Attractive offers provided by scammers.

You are right, the offers made by scammers are usually very appealing that any beginner can fall a prey to their scams. It's very good to search about each site on website analysis forums, like Alexa reviewing site and trustpilot.

• +1 3

Truly scammers are real and are very bad people who is ready to render us useless and hopeless by taking all your funds There are several ways to discover scammers sites. You have to varied their legitimacy form an experts or some sites like the trust pilot and other review site before you invest on anything

• +1 2

Yes I agree with you scammer will blow off your mind they will tell one that if he $5 like for one week he get up to $25 when the money is due for withdrawal the come up with another strange that one needs to pay like $2.55 to enable him cash out, please if the channel of the game read has I write do not comply. 

• +2 1

Good post my friend, it is very important sharing information in this forum because mostly scammer out in this forum and payment it's very secure, because scammer is creat tenction to any platform,any awy .

• +2 1

i think that is right , i love this type of question and i have the answer about that so read my comment to understand all that , Yes, it is a good way to know the fraudsters, you can also look at the history of the creation of their sites or accounts, as most scammers are new personal accounts , so that all i have about that good question so good luck for you .

• +2 1

Thanks for your lovely solution.Scammees in crypto world is increasing day by day.They all want to know your wallet info or some wants deposits first.So my Opinion is we should  talk with people who have taken those offers befor to verify them if they are fake or not.

Thanks for your lovely solution.Scammees in crypto world is increasing day by day.They all want to know your wallet info or some wants deposits first.So my Opinion is we should  talk with people who have taken those offers befor to verify them if they are fake or not.

• +1 1

32 minutes ago, Maihausawa said:

Well because of the increase rates in poverty most people are finding different means to earn and survive in life. Since the hackers and scammers are smart they create a simple website and claim that it will give its users money, with this many will fall victims because of their eagerness to make money. 

Hackers are succeeded because of irrelevancy of our smart developers, if they want, they can catch even a professional hacker but they are living their life comfortably why to disturb the hackers,,

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

scammer just take advantage of your greed if you show interest in their ka fake offer or schemes then they may still your personal data and they are able to access your account so if anyone is going to give you some fake scheme then you should not take interest in it.

• +1 1

In the internet many scammers are to stolen your money with different technique's. Do not believe in anyone they are fake. they attract you with a good webpages and ads just for bluffing. Take care and do not share your personal information to others.

If it sounds too good to be true then it's most likely a scam. Whenever you are suspicious of any crypto currency project, make adequate research before investing in them. Don't just invest blindly and trust nobody.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes there are scammers are active and there are some greedy people's are here. So I think scammers gave the very attractive offer and finally they caught the greedy people's and return we go to the loss. So we should avoid the so much huge offers.

• +2 1

Not All scammers uses website most of them uses telegram they create fake groups to invite investor then offers them a profit in just 48 Hours this type of scams are the common one you can find in telegram.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I avoid a lot of people who ask a lot of questions since they then offer you a multiplier, or strange possible pishing pages for this reason I do not open strange links since I can lose everything so it is recommended not to open these links at all.

• +2 1

Yes i am agree with you talk dont believe on those sites and never share a personel information about this work and never join those site who are scammer .i never investment on those sites .if they offers you you can reject these offers.they can say that i return you in double profit.dont believe on those sites .its all are fake .so be care about these scam.i thanks to you.you raise a nice question.best of luck.

I think I agree with offers that are questionable and easily questionable with monetization.  I wrapped my self before these offers and I got nothing.  And my mindset changes because before those mistakes I was committed you need to work hard if you want to achieve big.

• +3 1

Yes you are right dear. Many scammers play with us by different tricks. So don't share your personal information with any known. Many scammers offer free bitcoin for their own benefits.

My dear friend you are right I agree with you. There are many scammers online we need to stay away from these scammers.  There are many attractive offers on scammer sites.  You could lose money if you invest later in that offer.  So you have to do good research before investing.  Thank you to all crypto members.

I think, I agree with you, a lot of sites these days are offering bitcoin, but they are all scams, they offer very attractive offers and extremely high profits.  I urge all new users and members not to trust these sites just to scam you.

Of course, it is true that how the scammers goes for the scamming to innocent people. They gives very attractive offers that the people fell down from the offers and lost much if their money. It is very good post and thank you so much for sharing this information with us. I also suggest all the people don't click on every link by the members without searching them out.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes you are right and the scammers use the attractive offers to attract the inocant people. And many peoples  which are new amd Don't more about  the trading and investment.

On 4/23/2020 at 12:51 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users. But in other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have start their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers. But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services. 

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that i recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites. Without doing a deep research you can end up losing all your money to scammers.

Thanks for reading!

One of the way to avoid scammers is that you shouldn't be an awoof lovers because that's what they will use to catch your attention in the first place, not only that scammers exists on website but on normal chatting application like telegram but you need to be extra careful to bypass being scammed

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friend, thank you for this information. For me, I am interested in this kind of topic in order to make mistakes that make me lose my money. So thank you.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for sharing this information, we must take those points into account more than those who just started, because we want to earn fast we invest without knowing in depth where we put our money 

There are a huge number of ways to scam since I have read an article with many strategies, so it is better to always be sure not to open links sent through third parties or someone who we think is trustworthy because the world of cryptocurrencies does not it is something for sure is full of scammers.