Attractive offers provided by scammers. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Attractive offers provided by scammers.

In reality proper mate. All of the attractive and huge offers are the primary weapon of the scammers to influence all people to get into their traps. If every person would not understand the hints of them, it's far definitely hard to be secure from them. Absolutely everyone ought to do some study about it. And all of your instructions are combinedly the excellent way to discover rip-off web sites. Many many thank you for that.

• +3 1

Scammers are constantly hiding the white lies they could attract many human beings because of the best gives. They constantly make a manner to get your agreement with and after that, they will scam you and get your money. There may be a number of scammers inside the crypto global that's why you should be aware constantly.

On 12/9/2020 at 9:23 AM, Areeb06998 said:

Yes my mate I totally agree with you.  The scammers are every where . They will told you that they will help you make a lot amount of money . My friend they are not legit .They will get your money and your personal information. You have to be beware of that scammers. And you can tell by the reviews that the person are scammer or not

That's true, scammers offer us so many attractive things, that will convince us t put our money in there sites, i mean most of them say that they will make double our moneys in only one day or less, and that will attract beginners to crypto world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes It is the fact scammers are getting increasingly dubious with offers of different interests and all this are means and tricks to attract members into buying their fake and fraud offers.so it is important not to give out personal information and don't buy cheap offers in order not to fall victim.

• +2 1

On 12/9/2020 at 5:36 AM, Hamza Ghaffar said:

Its true !

@Hamza Ghaffar a friendly advice, you need to refraim from making this kind of short comments. You have to be able to contribute a little more than agreeing to a post by sharing your opinion as well. You might get warning points and not get paid for short posts like this.

13 hours ago, Oyetoyy said:

@Hamza Ghaffar a friendly advice, you need to refraim from making this kind of short comments. You have to be able to contribute a little more than agreeing to a post by sharing your opinion as well. You might get warning points and not get paid for short posts like this.

Thankyou for your suggestion. I will make it possible next time...

Gradually they are creating many attractive and manipulated ads for attraction of people. Actually you mentioned a important tips for identifying the scammers. They provide us with a lot of these offers so that a person fall for them and they can just steal their money and work they have done. I advise all members not to enter these sites, especially sites that double the balance within 24 hours. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you are right, that is one of the most popular ways to scam. Unfortunately many people fall for that because they do not research well or simply want easy money.
I would also add that they be careful with Telegram scams, there are all kinds and they should be wary of most users who write to them offering referral links or investment platforms.

Hi @CalvinprivaYou are correct , I thoroughly agree with you that they are continually refreshing their strategies. Step by step they are making numerous appealing and controlled advertisements for fascination of members. As a matter of fact you referenced a significant hints for recognizing the con artists. Presently from the start they make kindness then they trick with typical members.

• +1 2

Yes I  actually consider you, there are numerous scammers obtainable and not legitimate site. We ought to double relaxed our cash and do no longer give easily our personal facts. Considering different people opinions may be help.

Yeah @DEREKHALE. Scammers have many tricks and that is why a lot of people are losing their money with their tricks. We have to be more careful because even senior crypto adopters are losing their money with scammers. So it's good to make a depth research in anything that deals with financial.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well said. Scammers always choose their target in this way. Most of time the foolish, greedy or curious one get scams in this way. We should avoid those kind of links or offers from any straingers. Those are the easy way to get scam.

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Scammers are always providing very attractive offers then the legitimated sites, so for this reason many beginners must be falling into the scammers trap because newbies need cheap things. 

• +3 1

On 4/23/2020 at 4:51 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users. But in other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have start their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers. But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services. 

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that i recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites. Without doing a deep research you can end up losing all your money to scammers.

Thanks for reading!

Hi everyone I agree to you as this site becoming famous a lot of scammers also joinid it to do scams and they try to a lot things like they gives you attrective offers with good profit they use sweet words so their client trust them and to be secure don't give any one your information

• +5 1

You have right I pointed out that there are many scammers in the Crypto world. Offers by scammers are much more attractive than legitimate sites. So. It is easier to join these sites than the legitimate site.

Yes the scamer give best offer for attractive peoples which there is task.  But we not take any information and search there sites .we see only money offer but they benefit from us. Our all information take and then hacked our accounts and some blackmailing with us.

• +5 1

Yeah, as the trend of crypto is increasing , the scammers also on the way to steal your assets . There are alot of websites which offers you a handsome profit with little investment they are totally in a way to make a scam of you . Avoid them .  For example scammers tell you that they can double up your assets with investing a little amount in two or three days . Don't be greedy they are frauds , they are trying their ways to steal your assets by offering you handsome offers which molds you.

Scammers always make unbelievable offers. They make offers attractive to pull them towards them. Sometimes they also conceal thier identities and make promises. They are often talkative and confuse you by their tricks. Certain things are common among them for example they will always try to convince you make initial investment, they try to get your personal information and do not use a conventional method. The biggest advice to be safe from them is not to be greedy. Greed is curse mind it! This is the only quality that can save you from every scam. Never belive in unnecessarily attractive offers. 

You are very right friend, thank you for this informative post and the advice you have given to avoid being scammed, it is unfortunate that things like this happen but I highly value the different topics that experienced members have created for the newest

Hye dear im agree with yiu there are many scammers around us and we should save our money and secure us dont tell any information about account wallet etc to others

Yes friend now a days scammer try to give best attractive offer to scam investor so it's very important to filters or discover sites first before invest in it ,when I plan to invest in any sites first I check deeply review in lots of review platform, team details and also their social sites to clear my doubt .

Yes of course when you received the interesting and attractive offers there is many chances this offers from the scammers. Because the human nature is too greedy. We should to avoid these type of offers and protect ourselves. 

Thanks for informative content, Nowadays we can find many sites around us that provide many opportunity for earning money. But we also see many scammers site that provide attractive ads and offers which is unreal and fake. we should research about the sites before working in them.

We should have to invest after proper research & investigation. If you want to invest anywhere you have to do proper research & not to invest all of your money at the same time . Invest just a part of it .

Scammers plays with the greedy nature of the human & beginners are usually their soft target . So beaware of such extra profit givers or scammers .

Thanks Awareness is a topic that will raise awareness among new and old members.  Of course, scammers easily lure people through unattractive offers.  So refrain from any tempting offers.  Stop accessing fake sites.  Be aware of yourself and create awareness posts for others.  Then you can be protected from scammers.

• +1 1