Diverse portfolio for risk allocation - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Diverse portfolio for risk allocation

I think building a digital currency portfolio that contains diverse assets with real projects and a promising future is the dream of many of the cryptocurrency community, but that is not easy because we see alternative currencies falling a lot and Bitcoin always remains the best investment.

Yes, the safe wallet is a good thing, and a good wallet must be chosen carefully in order to store your currencies on it. The best is that I use Ledger wallets, they are strong, private and inaccessible.

THINK POSITIVE

Well, having a diversified portfolio to reduce risk is a good thing, as well as a smart idea to protect your currencies and your privacy as well

Each of us has his own experience in this field. You need to be accurate in all your dealings and deals. By this I mean that you manage your capital even if you do not have much, but it is also possible to reap a lot if you adopt a strategy that avoids the dangers of losing everything, for example, to work. With only 20% of what you have, you will make the rest safe and from it you can also divide the rest by other tasks so that what you spend on yourself and what you store for the adversity remains

• Useful or interesting 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is a good thread. I use to invest in different coins and not put my head on one basket only. I also have many exchanges that I am trading on and one that has been guaranteed me profit regardless of market condition is KoinPro

• +1 1

One, as when having to be a Crypto user, is on the opportunity to build a set of account or portfolio and on different stocks of coins as well as coins do rise and fall periodically. As having set of coins like those which grow positively towards bitcoin and negativity towards Bitcoin

• +1 1

It is vitally important to diversify your money into different cryptocurrency with different technologies and other things, because there is much less risk to lose all your money.

That is really right, every successful trader has own strategy, and they follow it. But as you said there is not any successful trader, who put all money in a single project, most time separate own amount.

Diversifying is a good investment plan. Not only that, it has to be a lot dynamic too, I believe this reduce the rates of loss and different profit ratios. No good investors in cryptocurrency will have a single cryptocurrency portfolio, it is risky. Personally, I always include bitcoin in my investment portfolio no matter what.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 6/9/2020 at 4:48 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Diversifying is a good investment plan. Not only that, it has to be a lot dynamic too, I believe this reduce the rates of loss and different profit ratios. No good investors in cryptocurrency will have a single cryptocurrency portfolio, it is risky. Personally, I always include bitcoin in my investment portfolio no matter what.

Diversifying and holding a collection of different crypto is important but always holding on to the same set of cryptocurrencies is not a very good idea. Portfolio needs to be dynamic to the market variables. If things change in the market then it is equally necessary to change the composition of your portfolio by selling some of your assets and replacing them with new ones of higher potential.

468x60-3.png

Diversifying your portfolio is what every new investor know they have to do, but in crypto it's a bit more tricky to diversify your portfolio in the right way, because as you probably already know when bitcoin dumps all of altcoins will dump with it so it makes it hard to create a portfolio that does good when bitcoin is dropping, one solution to this problem is to not only buy coins(longing) but also have some short positions with the same size as your bought assets too, there are some platforms that let you short even without leverage so you should be able to do that easily, you can also invest in other markets like forex for instance to minimize the risk in your crypto portfolio.

A good wallet helps you to earn more profits. In order for us to have a good wallet in the world of crypto, we must have that wallet diverse in all currencies.

• -1 1

Multiple wallets can be used, and this is best for reducing risks as well as distributing your currencies and not putting them in one wallet in order to maintain the integrity of your currencies.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I think that one of the most important reasons for success in trading in cryptocurrencies is your choice of a good and safe wallet through which you can store your cryptocurrencies and trade in them safely.

• +1 1

Of course, to reduce the risk, we can buy many currencies and store them, even if the price of a currency drops.What we can make a profit through the other currencies that we have stored and there are a lot of strategies to make a profit and most important of all we must store good currencies.

We must surely know how to manage our money and accounts and study profit and study risk for accounts How do we ensure that we remain in the market or that successive losses do not affect us if they happen

• +1 1

A successful trader divides his capital proportionally with currencies differently and in different proportions and never enters a deal with the full capital as he calculates the loss ratio before the profit In addition, the successful trader does not depend on one place to collect money, he does not work in the Crypto exchange only, but rather in the stock and forex exchange in order to keep the financial supply continuous and keep the total capital in a state of work and continuous rotation to produce continuous profits.

• +2 1

Actually, Yes! This is essentially true. Because you can get quite profitable and interesting offers for you, because you already have the currency you need. In fact, it seems to me that this system allows you to work in such a way that you track several cryptocurrencies at once, especially cool if some altcoin soars in price, and you can get a very profitable offer for yourself! Thanks.

@Dmasked I truly believe what you have stated is true.

Every investor must not be foolish enough to invest all his wealth in one bucket , its always good to believe in something else and its important that every time you are working hard it will help you deliver a good chance to which you can win in one, this also puts you in a risk of having one portfolio failing you completely.

Balancing act is needed here and people should be able to do it in perfect strong solution, the right idea would be to ensure that you are working as hard to put everything in its perfect condition , by this I mean have balanced investments, but also allow your trading technical analysis skills sometimes work for you.

On 4/23/2020 at 5:43 PM, Dmasked said:

I often come across many discussion threads that are about the success in trading. Many people seem to be curious about making it big from trading but a common emitted aspect for success in trading is to build a good portfolio.

A portfolio is a collection of investments owned by a single individual. It is a grouping of financial assets such as stocks and bonds. All successful traders and investors have one thing in common. They develop a diverse portfolio to make surplus profit or to reduce the loss. They donot put their all in a single project rather diversify their assets to reduce the risk of any one of them crashing down.

In similar way, portfolios are a key aspect of crypto trading as well. You need to build a logical and profitable portfolio of crypto currencies to reduce the risks of price volatility. A simple example of can be investing in Bitcoin and Altcoins. It can be called a portfolio in very vague terms but it is a simple reference. If the price of bitcoin falls then the rise in other altcoins that you possess may cover its deficit. But the altcoins also have some degree of correlation and which altcoin will rise against bitcoin is difficult to determine. Thats why portfolio needs to be much more planned and detailed. 

Portfolio is an effective technique of risk allocation used by the most successful investors. If you too dream to make it big in trading then build a good portfolio that can be profitable for you while gently allocating the loss if any occurs.

Of course, a trading portfolio is very important, this is a way for us to avoid losses or minimize losses. I think every crypto trading strategy requires a clear portfolio, for trading to be successful, besides that a clear trading roadmap can also make your trading successful.

This is why I'm spending almost all my free time in Crypto world specifically trading and Investment sections. I have already invested and quite alright am earning good but it requires redoubling or boosting of the resources capacity in order to be making much more interest/profits. Part of my plan is to continue saving my daily earnings which will later handle that aspect, and before 2021. I will be earning a lot.

Edited by Guru2050

The key is diversification as it is an essential tool to balance risk when investing.
Experts insist on diversification as an excellent practice that allows you to distribute your investments to limit the exposure of each asset.
This way you reduce the volatility of your portfolio over time.
The most convenient thing when diversifying with crypts is to incorporate several types of non-dependent coins and add other types of financial instruments.

I agree with what has been said on this topic, since a portfolio is very important for the investor, for different aspects which you already mentioned, personally I take this issue into account since that is where the security of all my money starts.

My portfolio also contains different coins. I invest in a lot of currencies. My strategy is to invest half and the other half I am leaving for trading. I think it is the right way to form portfolio.