My emotion towards trading - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

My emotion towards trading

On 7/23/2020 at 4:00 PM, gourav789 said:

. I always believe that experience and technical analysis are major factor who successfully acchive a good trader

Exactly correct mate this are the major reasons a good traders find it successful to be successful in his trading if he learns from mistakes he cares about it next time and also a well planned strategies to analyze the market.

2 hours ago, Malcolm said:

am thinking anything can happen in unexpected period either price will decrease or increase one can occur because am no sure on give accurate prediction of price if is going to grow up or decrease

Yes crypto market is unpredictable my friend we need to be careful while following predictions because predictions are sometimes false we can differentiate btw the real predictions and the fake predictions. Make good research before proceeding to any means of investment or trading to avoid lose of your funds.

you are right, we should be choose the good point in buying and we can selling with earning of 3.4 or 5% that's my strategy in trading

• +1 1

On 4/23/2020 at 2:50 PM, Babubu609 said:

If I want to trade in the crypto market use to be careful patiently I focused on each movement of market by checking the time against the price changes and Target the right time to create an order, I don't rush in to market, I am not greedy I don't panic I sell if I get even a small profit I sell and buy more. That was my emotion and attitude towards trading.

What are your emotions?

Good trader have this qualities in any situation they never loss their control always their mind stable,  because in trading especially in crypto prices always fluctuates, so if we don't have this qualities then maybe we are in trouble, so always be patients and control our emotion its really needed in trading.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

8 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

, so if we don't have this qualities then maybe we are in trouble, so always be patients and control our emotion its really needed in trading

💪 Yea that is motivating mates this are of cause the qaulities. That everyone need to know and practice it. The worst problem we faces is controlling our emotions and lack of patients at times when we see opportunity of earning.

Only what I do noticed is when I want to buy coins that are not stable, at times, I could be double minded, but I do noticed one thing, if I go not buy the coin, I will start losing as the coin price will increase before 5 hours. So, I have changed the mind set and not panic while making trades. 

if you want to succeed in trading eliminate emotions and in the end everything will be perfect for you the right idea would be to really create everything in the right perspective and in the end put together everything well defined and it could help us alot in so many cases

• +5 1

When am trading i always trying to control myself from bad emotions so that i can not lost my trades. When i felt something like panic, i will stop trading for that day and i do other things.

• +2 1

On 4/23/2020 at 4:20 PM, Babubu609 said:

If I want to trade in the crypto market use to be careful patiently I focused on each movement of market by checking the time against the price changes and Target the right time to create an order, I don't rush in to market, I am not greedy I don't panic I sell if I get even a small profit I sell and buy more. That was my emotion and attitude towards trading.

What are your emotions?

The emotion when I trade is, when I start to enter into trades it takes focus and stay calm so that nothing happens, trade according to strategy and don't panic when things go wrong. Be careful every time you make a decision, every decision must take into account all the risks quickly and precisely.

• +2 1

On 4/23/2020 at 2:20 AM, Babubu609 said:

What are your emotions?

I wish i was like you, first i lack patient and knowledge as well, now i start to understand the market but i'm not there yet, so panicking and fear of losing is always haunting me.

• +2 1

Don't get too emotional, realize that every defeat is an important experience and learning  It also includes the first steps of our success. No one is successful without falling first. So the point is, don't panic too quickly

Control on your emotions when you start trading. I 'm a day trader and i anlyze different coins on daily basis because its my passion. I' ll open my eyes every time and even i check a little bit flactuation in crypto trading. I am not greedy ,when price is good i sell my coins. Dont be panic when price goes down or goes up. Be patience when you work in crypto trading. Without patience we lose our money. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

most failures @Babubu609 Trade with fear, so its important very important to make sure that you are able to balance, your trades and your emotions, that is very very important, if you dont you will lose, and so most people either would get in for the fear of mising out, and also get out for the fear of losing the little bit you got, with the new trading instrument on yobit, the robotrade, then you can target a certain percentage and work with that

• +2 1
  • +3 1

One of the most difficult thing today is to trade and its said only 5% of traders truly make it in trading and I agree, there is ought to have a balance and when someone is winning, another is losing, and the truth is , when you find yourself in about the 5% , then you are in the big league, the most important thing is to make sure that you atleast have a balance in everything you are putting up.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't know about trading, I think your topic showed some points I should be attentive to, I will learn self discipline since it will help me make money, as you are saying a proper knowledge and self control are the key to a successful trade.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Emotions are not involves in trading if you need more profits just take your profit and go with another coin and make new trade , Patience is a key  if your any coin goes to low market just wait and focus on other currencies after some time the value will recover without any problem and stress .

@Mike1515well said is good

On 9/23/2020 at 3:24 AM, Teminali69 said:

now i start to understand the market but i'm not there yet, so panicking and fear of losing is always haunting me.

That is good sometimes everything has to do with learning when we learn we understand things we don't know. Just by reading this topic you are able to grab something from it which was so great.

in the world of crypto and trading, emotions will be your enemy, I have seen so many people who sell their coins at the slight dump in the market and then go on to regret it when the market starts turning green. if you dont have a strong hand in crypto then crypto is not for you.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 9/25/2020 at 4:14 PM, FAYSAL_EL said:

My feelings are almost like you regarding trading, because I also do not do a deal but study it in order not to lose it, this area requires you to focus and patience.

But never forget amigo, patient that brings success must come along with hard work and  a plan that requires that patient, and patient comes to apply when you are going through hard time to get where you want to be.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Teminali69 said:

But never forget amigo, patient that brings success must come along with hard work and  a plan that requires that patient, and patient comes to apply when you are going through hard time to get where you want to be.

In fact, discipline is needed in trading, I do not know why people are even depicting emotional as not proper in trader. If we trade and win, we will be happy, that is an emotion. If we trade and lose, we will be sad and/or depressed, that is another emotion. I do not think emotion can be neglected in trading, because we are not computers. But, we need the right mindset to trade, if such mindset is lost maybe due to recent losses, we need to leave trading until we gain it back. 

• +3 1

That is a decent feeling in exchanging you should not surge and you ought to see when to purchase new coin and keep on tolerant we need to control our feelings .

On 23.04.2020 at 12:20, Babubu609 said:

What are your emotions?

Emotions should not be used in trading, try not to panic, be patient and know what to do and choose the right solution. It all comes with experience

Emotions are something that can be really hard to control. I spent a lot of time controlling myself and my feelings, and it's all okay now. If you can treat yourself as well as you do now, I respect you. It's best to control your emotions and not panic in order to succeed.

Same was with me one day. I couldn’t control my emotions and because of such mistake I lost money while trading. I bought btc when it was low then it got more lower and on emotions I sold it but then it grew up much more.