My emotion towards trading - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

My emotion towards trading

On 6/14/2020 at 6:07 PM, Ayush Singh said:

First of all I would like to suggest you that whenever you are trading the cryptocurrencies then don't prefer your emotions towards it what you are acknowledging and what you are seeing at the present moment try to continue your activities with such fluctuations and with a strategic plan so that you will be able to earn good profit from it.

Yiur advice is very good to an extent enjoy reading it and I will like to make use of it just what you mean is not to be greedy if I may get your point and this is possible by controling our emotions.

This is the healthy way of trading, which enables frankly good profits. I see that we do not need any feelings inside the trading situation. We need to think only with our mind and be patient and if we follow our feelings we will be exposed to losses and problems always

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/13/2020 at 5:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The most interesting part of your post is that you said you sell for small profit. This is an important point that many traders don't pay attention to. They think if they choose small profit, they are losers but it happens many times in trading that preferring smaller to bigger profits can save you from a big loss in the near future because you sell sooner and exit. It is a practice to learn how to fight against greed in trading. We should not reject small chances of earning during our trades because it is not known whether we will get a bigger one after that or not.

That is true mate not all traders know about this all they want is to make sell at high price which sometimes leads to big loss. If would have know they should have sell at the little profit they have and keep gathering it.

Emotion should not be used in the field of trading, be patient and know what to do and choose the right decision

Life is great and enjoy it

For now I dont have any emotions about it since I am just planning and thats why i am here in the section of trading. Your emotions may help us what to do in trading. On when the right time to trade. It just simply strategy but I think it is effective. I will count this when I start my journey in trading

• +1 1

On 6/28/2020 at 11:40 AM, Kenciuu said:

For now I dont have any emotions about it since I am just planning and thats why i am here in the section of trading. Your emotions may help us what to do in trading. On when the right time to trade. It just simply strategy but I think it is effective. I will count this when I start my journey in trading

That will be good if you could use the same strategy to fight your emotions. It is very complicated sometime if we couldn't get controlled of ourselves.

3 hours ago, yhkfj5 said:

Do not panic and work as you wish. Keep an eye all the time on the market. I searched a lot before making a decision on any coin or token. Therefore, the simple strategies to make profit continuously generate less profit from the cryptocurrency market.

That is a nice strategy to look into we don't have  to get panic. In cryptocurrency we need to be very confident to succeed especially at trading terms we oftens loose our funds when we loose confidence.

7 minutes ago, yhkfj5 said:

Simple strategies for continuous profit make little profit from the cryptocurrency market. If you can control yourself as well as now, I admire you. To succeed, control your emotions and don't panic.

Don't get me wrong and I must admit no trader is 100% free from emotion, it takes great discipline to do so and a lot of traders don't have that. That's the only and the main advantage automated trading has over custom trading, emotion free, based on preset algorithm only.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, if you are a businessman you have to be patient. Do not be afraid and do what you want. Keep an eye Keep updated on the market at all times. We can earn from it.as per my knowledge

I am not yet into trading coins but from what I read I think that is the best thing to do if one want to be successful in the field of trading. Do not panic and don't be too greedy to look for huge profit before you sell because anytime price can change and always excercise patience because it is the key to success when it comes to trading aspect.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are times that I could not put out all of my worriness if the trade I am currently in isn't going on my well. Bu I am currently being into it and just see it without any emotions or worriness because it is becoming a normal thing. Most of the time thaat worriness becomes happiness because later the trade will now turn the table for me. 

• +2 1

20 hours ago, Solex said:

Do not panic and don't be too greedy to look for huge profit before you sell because anytime price can change and always excercise patience because it is the key to success when it comes to trading aspect.

That's is the fact of which many traders fall into it. We often fell greedy in analysing the market. We need to stay Patient and esteemed in focusing on each movement of the price before selling into the market.

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That's is the fact of which many traders fall into it. We often fell greedy in analysing the market. We need to stay Patient and esteemed in focusing on each movement of the price before selling into the market.

I do not know why people are linking trading failure and losses to emotion and of which it is not, what cause most is lack of knowledge and  greedy, many are not patient at all, and some have too much confidence that will put them into trouble. 

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes mate monitoring the market movement is another key when one wants to make good profit in the trading line because price can change at anytime and for that one has to wait for the rise again, so it is much better if we all focus when we are trading coins in the Cryptocurrency marketplace to avoid missing out huge profit.

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Solex said:

Yes mate monitoring the market movement is another key when one wants to make good profit in the trading line because price can change at anytime and for that one has to wait for the rise again, so it is much better if we all focus when we are trading coins in the Cryptocurrency marketplace to avoid missing out huge profit.

Actually when you monitor it focused on each changes of the market. Most of the time in trading we face so much problem like this. Full attention should be giving to the market.

7 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Actually when you monitor it focused on each changes of the market. Most of the time in trading we face so much problem like this. Full attention should be giving to the market.

Yes mate when you give trading good attention then you will surely have a chance to earn good profit because you will see any single movement of the market and you will know the right time to sell your coins to earn profit.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Solex said:

Yes mate when you give trading good attention then you will surely have a chance to earn good profit because you will see any single movement of the market and you will know the right time to sell your coins to earn profit.

In trading you have many chance to earn when your are wise enough to know all opportunities to earn profit. Sometimes if the market is fast is very complicated to jump into it instead you need to stay Patient for it to subside.

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

In trading you have many chance to earn when your are wise enough to know all opportunities to earn profit. Sometimes if the market is fast is very complicated to jump into it instead you need to stay Patient for it to subside.

And that is why we all need good experience and background about the field because only by that one can be able to understand the benefits of being patient with the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Solex said:

And that is why we all need good experience and background about the field because only by that one can be able to understand the benefits of being patient with the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

Exactly to get that we must give it a trial going into research to learn from past and apply it to the present this will help us know well on how the market operates

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Exactly to get that we must give it a trial going into research to learn from past and apply it to the present this will help us know well on how the market operates

You are right trial and error(research)  is one of the best ways one can use to discover new experience into the present and that will really help a lot of people here that are already working in trading field .

• +2 1

On 7/13/2020 at 10:47 PM, Solex said:

You are right trial and error(research)  is one of the best ways one can use to discover new experience into the present and that will really help a lot of people here that are already working in trading field .

From doing some trial you might get to get some little knowledge that you can apply it to real experience and using the same strategy will surely help a lot.

7 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

From doing some trial you might get to get some little knowledge that you can apply it to real experience and using the same strategy will surely help a lot.

Exactly especially in the aspect of trading which requires good knowledge, experience and concrete background of the field because the main key to succeed in trading.

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Solex said:

Exactly especially in the aspect of trading which requires good knowledge, experience and concrete background of the field because the main key to succeed in trading.

That's I couldn't doubt with it  because trading, investment , and mining all has to do with knowledge and not only This activities all job activities in cryptocurrency have to do with knowledge and same as in reality.

I haven't any emotions while I make trade , becuase emotions never makes a trader successful . I always believe that experience and technical analysis are major factor who successfully acchive a good trader . 

don't pannic while you can make any trade .

• +1 2
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/23/2020 at 4:20 PM, Babubu609 said:

If I want to trade in the crypto market use to be careful patiently I focused on each movement of market by checking the time against the price changes and Target the right time to create an order, I don't rush in to market, I am not greedy I don't panic I sell if I get even a small profit I sell and buy more. That was my emotion and attitude towards trading.

What are your emotions?

My emotions when trading are, I have to stay focused on my trading and I have to know when to stop trading and when to keep trading, sometimes I also want fast profits, but in trading it takes patience to get a lot of profit, so patience is the key to success trading for me.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1