My emotion towards trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

My emotion towards trading

On 5/15/2020 at 11:49 AM, Shahud said:

all the points you have mentioned that i also follow the same points.i just don't rush into the  market and never choose any coin blindly.and when i start trading i just use to stare at the price for a regular interval in order to be very active and find a good time for te trading

We need trusted and valuable coin to get good profit , greediness is very bad while trading Dont focused on high profit grab any opportunity that comes your way.

I have many way to trade as you seen the first this  is to observe the market and specially the historical of any coins you want to tarde and also see other analyze to have an idea about it 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

I have many way to trade as you seen the first this  is to observe the market and specially the historical of any coins you want to tarde and also see other analyze to have an idea about it 

Yes is more better if you get some information or history of that trade and exchange you are about to trade mostly of the experts to make sure that yes you are choosing the right exchange and trade, this all can be done by making a good research if previous activities applying it to present activities.

That is a good emotional point to use when trading. There is no need to be greedy in the market, what you need the most is to be able to earn profit even though it is just a little source.

I think I should learn basic of trading before doing it because I have lose much money in this because of lack knowledge of trading I don't have patience in trading this could be the reason for losing money 

14 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes is more better if you get some information or history of that trade and exchange you are about to trade mostly of the experts to make sure that yes you are choosing the right exchange and trade, this all can be done by making a good research if previous activities applying it to present activities.

Right I collect many information about any trade and any exchange where I have already trade,to compared with other exchange and choose the bestest one

10 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Right I collect many information about any trade and any exchange where I have already trade,to compared with other exchange and choose the bestest one

This is a good plan that worths for a good research and analysis, you can be successful if luckily choosing the the best coin that is good and more profitable as well.

20 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

This is a good plan that worths for a good research and analysis, you can be successful if luckily choosing the the best coin that is good and more profitable as well.

Thanks for that it's encouraging and make me search more for new skills to collect ,because we still learn every day,and there is many way we must lean that we dont know until now 

3 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Thanks for that it's encouraging and make me search more for new skills to collect ,because we still learn every day,and there is many way we must lean that we dont know until now 

Yes my friend knowledge is wide and so to learning is wide when ever you think you have reach an  end in seeking for knowledge then try to understand you are just taking an introduction the battle is yet to begin.

I will say trading is not about emotion but we do talk about emotion while trading, trading is about how professional we are while trading, the results of our trading just like other business will affect our emotions. If we profit, we will be happy and glad but if we lose countless numbers of time without winning, we will be filled with remorse, panic and depression. 

On 4/23/2020 at 1:50 PM, Babubu609 said:

If I want to trade in the crypto market use to be careful patiently I focused on each movement of market by checking the time against the price changes and Target the right time to create an order, I don't rush in to market, I am not greedy I don't panic I sell if I get even a small profit I sell and buy more. That was my emotion and attitude towards trading.

What are your emotions?

That is exactly the right way of trading, sadly many traders don't get how market works and how their use of their emotions can make them a terrible trader, there is one simple act that can make you less emotional in your trades and that is to not invest big amount in trading, when your investment that you put into trading is smaller you have better control of your emotions and you are less prone to making rash decisions in trading that you would regret the moment the emotions are gone.

8 minutes ago, lharost said:

when your investment that you put into trading is smaller you have better control of your emotions

That is true mate, I often give advice to those that ask for advice on trading I use to tell them when they want to go in to trading they should make sure of the market is a real market not controlled by bots, and make sure of the coin they are choosing still with that they can start with small capital if they were able to make it they should double their investment and continue the trade.

17 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes my friend knowledge is wide and so to learning is wide when ever you think you have reach an  end in seeking for knowledge then try to understand you are just taking an introduction the battle is yet to begin.

The battle never finish we still fighting more and more all time,there is no time fr stress and emotion ,trading is make our felling hard and dont fall easily 

12 hours ago, scorpiali said:

The battle never finish we still fighting more and more all time,there is no time fr stress and emotion ,trading is make our felling hard and dont fall easily 

Yes that is true trading is very hard to understand when you understand a part right now and find another part more complicated than the previous part. With that we still have more to fight this as you said is just a battle.

12 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes that is true trading is very hard to understand when you understand a part right now and find another part more complicated than the previous part. With that we still have more to fight this as you said is just a battle.

Now any exchange have a new trading way, spot trading and after margin and now future,and may be option trading in the future,every day you have something new,so we need to be up to date all the time 

These are very good feelings to be in the trader, first not to panic because this can lead to selling panic and in it you will lose a lot of your capital due to the panic from falling prices, as well as the second serious characteristic is not to rush as well as satisfied with a little n profit, I think these are three characteristics It protects the trader from making a big loss.

I keep away from the effect of feelings on my business. I should always use wise thinking. I agree with you about the importance of contentment and lack of greed, but there are no limits to ambition in achieving the best and risk for me is a good thing, but without putting feelings

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When following the domain for profit, we must be able to control our feelings and be convinced that it is not possible to achieve great profits every time and to be able to bear losses sometimes and in this way we will be able to work in the right direction in trading

That is a good emotion in trading you must not rush and you should observe when to buy  new coin and keep on patient  we have to control our emotions .

Many peoples are got lose in trading because of negatives emotions. Peoples are not control on their mind and being panic and do wrong decisions in trading . So we have to control our emotions and do trading with your knowledge .

To be clear with any friend reading this comment. Any field how it was, especially the coded commenter. In the beginning, I mean, I mean, with every experiment, it is either successful or it teaches you how to deal next time. Greed or fear is a normal situation, and you should train yourself to overcome it. Do not be shy about yourself, be careful and you will reach what you want. I gained few profits from your deal, and it is an achievement for me next time the same until you find yourself making more profit than you invested.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

As a active trader, I monitor active price movements in the cryptocurrency markets and perform active buy and trade orders according to price volatility. I choose Yobit exchange which is giving me extra confidences to perform trades.

That's true, being emotional in a state of mind that you will become greedy or inpatient will make your investment go spread wild and trying to achieve those big profits that you could once you put yourself in the proper place of your mentality.

You should be more conservative as i do and think on the long run profits and not rush them down.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

What you do is the right thing that we all must follow. I have also been patient and relied on my mind and avoided panic and the words of the people who write rumors. The most important thing is not to break if we are exposed to losses as we must learn from our mistakes and continue to work whatever happens.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

First of all I would like to suggest you that whenever you are trading the cryptocurrencies then don't prefer your emotions towards it what you are acknowledging and what you are seeing at the present moment try to continue your activities with such fluctuations and with a strategic plan so that you will be able to earn good profit from it.