Patient is success - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

To become an expert or a success requires patience and perseverance, you also know what experiences you are going through, whether in this field or real life, this strengthens your psyche and knows what it is that you should do in the next steps. everyone goes through stages, but they do not learn from them, and they have anger and neglect, so that leads them to failure

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/23/2020 at 1:09 PM, Babubu609 said:

It's so bad when I come to realized that 90% of many lose and failure comes from lack of patient, and many successful project, of either trading, investment or any activity comes from patient. 

This forced me to developed my experience and finally conclude that patient is success, without patient we can't achieve what we want.

This topic was telling us to always be patient in our day to day activities in other to be successful, I hope I am having same opinion with you friends?

Yes I think that patience is the virtue and patience is the key to success because some people is hasty in making decisions and the don't knkw the saying that haste makes easte. I think tjat in order fornus to success here then we should think what is right and have patience always. 

14 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I totally agree with you patience is a tool that not all of us have but it is the most important for the road to success because this does not arrive overnight we must have a lot of patience to expect it to arrive 

Patience is not a tool, patience is a natural trait that every human being has, it's just the difference is there are people who are able to control his patience, and there are those who are more concerned with his ego and emotions than patience. these two things must be realized by everyone if you want to be successful, especially success in cryptocurrency.

On 4/23/2020 at 1:22 PM, doudja89 said:

you are right, when i was beginner in the crypto i made this mistake, i wasn't be patient because i buyed big quantity of ripple, and when the price decrease i scared to lost all my money then i selled it but after than the price was increase with important percentage

If you buy the coin and you only aiming to trade it and not holding, its good if you sell after the price increases, no matter how the price has increases, so you were done something good to sell your XRP once the price rises.

On 4/23/2020 at 1:09 PM, Babubu609 said:

It's so bad when I come to realized that 90% of many lose and failure comes from lack of patient, and many successful project, of either trading, investment or any activity comes from patient. 

This forced me to developed my experience and finally conclude that patient is success, without patient we can't achieve what we want.

This topic was telling us to always be patient in our day to day activities in other to be successful, I hope I am having same opinion with you friends?

Patience is the key to success. Your perseverance in doing such things would lead you to success so if you want to be successful in life, never lose hope and try and try until you succeed. When I join here in crypto, I thought that posting my first one hundred to be an official member here is difficult. But look at me, I am an official member here now and I am done posting my first 100 posts. And I can start posting and earning money today.

• Useful or interesting 1

54 minutes ago, Irish said:

Patience is the key to success. Your perseverance in doing such things would lead you to success so if you want to be successful in life, never lose hope and try and try until you succeed. When I join here in crypto, I thought that posting my first one hundred to be an official member here is difficult. But look at me, I am an official member here now and I am done posting my first 100 posts. And I can start posting and earning money today.

That is really good to here you are welcome I know every newbie always find it difficult to complete his first 100 posts but with patient gradually you can do it. 

10 minutes ago, halloweed said:

Recently there wa a topic saying that newbies are not paid at all that they can not link their accounts to yobit, is this true.

Yes it is true and thus is a technical problem that needs opportunity from the moderators full explanation can be seen the the section about forum. The moderators give an update that if there is opportunity the linking for receiving payment will be open for new registered members. We are looking forward to there update on what next us the solution I hope everything will be fixed soon.

4 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that patience is the virtue and patience is the key to success because some people is hasty in making decisions and the don't knkw the saying that haste makes easte. I think tjat in order fornus to success here then we should think what is right and have patience always. 

Yes we can do this if we can control our emotions and do what is right at the right time controling our emotions.

4 hours ago, ayatoslaw said:

Patience is not a tool, patience is a natural trait that every human being has, it's just the difference is there are people who are able to control his patience, and there are those who are more concerned with his ego and emotions than patience. these two things must be realized by everyone if you want to be successful, especially success in cryptocurrency.

If friend you're right but it's a way of calling it that I use just like other terms I place them like the primordial "tools" that we must have to be successful but quiet nothing happens 

Edited by Wilmer Garcia

On 4/24/2020 at 1:28 AM, Calvinpriva said:

This is true friend because trading without patient will make us lose our money. I lost a large amount when i was start trading because i didn't know how i can control myself with patience but now i know and everything is working fine.

I agree. 

Patience is really a key to success to those who prepare a strategy and wise decision while waiting for a good opportunity that going to happen in the future. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, Strangernew1 said:

I'm totally agreed with you. If you are working in crypto currency then it is must to have patience because people who do panic buy and sell crypto oftenly lose funds because of lack of patience. 

Thank you for agreeing with me it very optimistic and difficult to achieve what we want even in life time without patient

What we called for is to be patient in general and to do the emotional analysis you need to do before any trading or other investment, how to control your own emotions when you are in a trade and before and before you win.  

11 minutes ago, Strangernew1 said:

Yes i agree some achievement are difficult to achieve but not impossible. If you are one guy who never gives up then you will achieve everything you desire in the life. 

That is the secret in cryptocurrency if you can build up your determination and focused on what you need you will never regret you always tie up you shoes without no giving up until you succeed. You made mistake and same time learn from it.

9 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That is really good to here you are welcome I know every newbie always find it difficult to complete his first 100 posts but with patient gradually you can do it. 

Absolutely yes that's why I'd never tried to quit even if sometimes it is really quite boring when you're just posting all day due to the enhanced community quarantine. 

This is true, and I agree with you that patience is a basic matter that we must follow, especially when working in the field of coding. If a person does not have patience, he will be permanently affected by losses.

14 hours ago, Irish said:

Absolutely yes that's why I'd never tried to quit even if sometimes it is really quite boring when you're just posting all day due to the enhanced community quarantine. 

Than been so restless doing nothing is better I keep myself busy here in this forum posting and reply post and topics of which I have the experience.

21 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

If friend you're right but it's a way of calling it that I use just like other terms I place them like the primordial "tools" that we must have to be successful but quiet nothing happens 

Yes I think that patience is really a virtue and it is a key to success here in cryptocurrencies. I think that it will be better if they can manage to have patience on what they do here in cryptocurrencies. If they can wait for the value to go up. 

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Than been so restless doing nothing is better I keep myself busy here in this forum posting and reply post and topics of which I have the experience.

Well that's good to hear. I've been busy all day posting here because I felt energized since I am an official member here now. 🙂

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/23/2020 at 7:13 PM, Badman001 said:

I also want to say that patients is key of success without patients there are very less chance that we got good profit , dumping and pumping In our investment is normal thing beacuse without it we never hope a profit or loss .

That's right. 

Having a patience is really a good thing. 

So while waiting much better to think of some strategies for you too use once the good opportunity come. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, patience is the ability to wait, it is the ability to continue doing something despite of different difficulties. And even being patient it is to suffer without any complain or without being annoying. And of course in most cases, even nearly in all, patience helps us and prevent from bad decisions and silly mistakes. But sometimes happens when your patience play not for your success)) sometimes you need to act impatiently)) of course in such situations it is important not to listen to the emotions but to your cold mind. In 2018 when the crypto market has been fallen I was really patient and lost a lot)))) of course I managed to save some amount) but in case I had been a little impatient that days and listened to my brains, I would save more))) so it depends on the situation))))

• -1 1

On 4/23/2020 at 8:09 AM, Babubu609 said:

There are a lot of slaps that you can receive in the world of cryptocurrency trading and these things require restraint and patience because successful trading is doing things over and over through discipline and patience.

3 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

There are a lot of slaps that you can receive in the world of cryptocurrency trading and these things require restraint and patience because successful trading is doing things over and over through discipline and patience.

Yes this is a mutual instinct in we human being not all of us were able to have patient in trading and thus lead to why many of us were not successful

Patient is big part of success, if you decided working in this world and learning trading, investing. You must learn to be patient, it plays an important role in the world. Thank you for creating this topic. 

In fact, there are several reasons for losing a lot of people, hurrying and recklessly to buy and fear at the beginning of the decline is a major reason, greed is another major reason, dealing in unknown currencies is also a reason. And the number of those who lose their money will decrease greatly.

18 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes this is a mutual instinct in we human being not all of us were able to have patient in trading and thus lead to why many of us were not successful

Rushing leads to doing deals without thinking, so you must leave enough time for the deals to work well, and never sell or buy without thinking, but we have to first analyze the market conditions well technically.