Patient is success - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Patience is the basis for success in any work, not only here, you always have to be patient to be able to solve the problems that will face you on your way, be patient with difficulties and you will gain a lot when you reach the end. Trust me, the great did not become like this in one day.

• +1 1

Patients is the key to success because this is slow and steady work the price of cryptocurrency changes gradually and it can achieve highest and lowest point in some days.  So we should wait for it untill it reaches it highest point. 

• +5 1

You are right my dear friend patient is success, in the crypto market for a person to be successful, that person needs to be patient enough, because most times being in a haste makes people take the wrong decision.

• +3 1

Of course my friend you always have to be patient and arbitrate your mind in the face of problems and difficulties you have and think calmly and slowly about presenting, sharing and evaluating useful publications and topics with other members. Always the openness of your success is in patience as you go about your business.

• +1 1

Having patience in the crypto world is already a fact that you will be able to win from both crypto currency and in the forum. Patience is required to achieve so many things in the crypto world especially when it's time to wait for the prices to rise

I agree with you on that my friend, I think that in order to be able to succeed in this forum you must have a lot of information and experience and do studies and research on the forum’s topics, and all of this requires you patience and waiting time, I think that if you have patience, you will achieve success and you will Increase your profits

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, patience. This word hesitates a lot while working here in this wonderful forum. Everything needs patience. Trading and placing the first 100 comments and many things need patience.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, because haste will only lead to loss or failure. We must always be patient and in control of our feelings, and nothing will lead us to success except to continue learning and not giving up.

• +2 1

Success requires striving and fatigue to work, make plans and search for knowledge. There is no success in any matter that comes easily, otherwise everyone would succeed in what they aspire to, but those who have farsightedness and the ability to curb fears and do not have pessimism also know that working to collect cryptocurrencies needs patience.

• +4 1

Patient is the main thing that can peoples make high profit becasue so many peoples will sell their coins in a low price and they are not hold their coins for the future but the patient peoples always think for the future and they can make good money through this.

• +1 1

For me, my investment experience was a failure at its beginning because I was not patient with my currencies until they achieved their goals, but I was afraid when prices drop every time and I sell at a great loss, and I think that I learned from my mistakes and now I understand cryptocurrencies more.

• +2 1

Certainly, patience is the key to relief, we always have to be patient and calm, in order not to lose our temper and feel fear and tension, and this is what brings wrong decisions, means loss, so we always have to be patient.

• +4 1

This is absolutely true because not only in cryptocurrency world but even in life you cannot achieve what you want unless you are patient with the situation. In cryptocurrency world you have to bw extra patient if at all you really want to make good profit and become a professional in the field, in crypto fields like investment and trading you have to be patient with the market situation in order to make good profit and with these I also say patience is the key to success in life.

To become an expert or a success requires patience and perseverance, you also know what experiences you are going through, whether in this field or real life, this strengthens your psyche and knows what it is that you should do in the next steps. everyone goes through stages, but they do not learn from them, and they have anger and neglect, so that leads them to failure

I think To succeed we need patience and people around us that understand we are trying to make money and not be a nuisance to our operation. We have to shut down all the negativity that can force us into mistakes and what we do here will be repaid with strong will and good judgement.

You are right my friend i totally agree with you because i have seen that many members leave this forum before completing their first 100 posts because they have no patience and give up from this forum due to the lacking of knowledge but we should learn as much as we can so that we can survive on this platform for a long time. 

You are right and i agree with you patience is the most important key of success if we have patience then one day you will become the successful person in the world. In the cryto market it always take time to earn more profit.