Patient is success - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes, absolutely. Patience is one of the essential thing that a trader must have as well as passion. It could also manifest to this kind of forum since you are passionate in posting to different threads in this forum you might as well grind and invest time to earn and patiently do the same thing again. This two actually the only thing you need if you ever wanted to become successful in the world of cryptocurrency since you will once in your existence in the cryptocurrency will brought to trading where many possibilities could happen like, loss to your investments, holding of coins, or a promising profit for the investment you have invested.

• +3 1

Patience is the key to success, but also don't overwait. Take opportunities, because if you take patience to an unhelathy amount of level, that high price ideal to withdraw your funds may go, and you're left with less than what you invested.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I must break it that still without a good plan patient would lead to more lost of time, the time that you could have used it productively. So before you decide to be patient about something you must first be sure about it.

I agree with this point and because I have patience I did not sell bellow 10k and now we are at 11k, an easy 10% that can go more and I wait for the altcoins I hold BNB LTC XRP TRX and LINK to rise a lot. I also have many more altcoins that I have 10-20 dollars to them and I expect some to rise ten to a hundred times. So patience is importance on investing and wait for the price to rise a lot.

Edited by bogdanoff
  • +2 1

The lack of patience  is not always  the reason of loss. There are some technical  reasons too as failure  in analysing  the market  or chart and some other factors. Keep them in mind too.

Ye I agree with you. Because patience in this platform will be helpful to earn money.  You need to sell your coins when the price is at upper level. The market value is not stable. So patience is the key of success.

Patience is the measure of life that leads a person to success. Patience is especially needed in investing or trading. Because in trading or investment, you also have to face failure and in that case if you don't work patiently, then it becomes difficult to succeed in life again. I want to add a quote about patience which is "Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in your mind.”

I would say patience is a goal stretcher, but we need other components like motivations, courage, learning attitude and stress breaker. 

It is not enough for us to be successful if we only rely on patience. During the failure, we need to motivate ourselves, need also to learn from the mistakes and avoid too much stress. We also need to have the courage to move on from every failures until we achieve our goals.

Edited by seocrush123

On 4/23/2020 at 1:09 PM, Babubu609 said:

It's so bad when I come to realized that 90% of many lose and failure comes from lack of patient, and many successful project, of either trading, investment or any activity comes from patient. 

Many people are actually impulsive in decision making that involves money, some of us wants an easy money investing which is quite doubtful. Before we invest we must consider many things like how can this project will bring back half of my investment. Always remember that the real success undergoes with many difficulties. 

• Useful or interesting 1

21 hours ago, Mikeeee said:

some of us wants an easy money investing which is quite doubtful

This kind of members are easily identified from the posts they made you can see their post very useless and full of stuffing very meaningless this users are easily banned.

For me it is the same impression because I begin hold when prices were not this high last year, they drop and I held many coin that lost a lot but I had the patienc to hold them and now they are in profit, but I have more patienc and they will go a lot higher soon because now I read news a lot about crypto and feel better for this year and the next. If you want one suggestion this is hold any coins you have and if you don't have try and buy some of the top and hold them for two years.

4 minutes ago, Spaztrean said:

Patience has limits, especially when it comes to trading. I would rather watch the market and close positions with a small loss than wait patiently for something that may not happen again.
I used to wait for an improvement but stopped because it is terrible. The most important thing is not to go against the market, no matter how much you bet.
Imagine how many people were waiting for the market to rise to $ 6,000 or even $ 5,000. People's belief in mining led to big losses because they did not expect the price to drop because of it.
It actually seems like people need to understand how Bitcoin works and what the difficulty adjustments are ...

In fact, the worst thing is when people become obsessed with Hold that they cannot understand that the cryptocurrency they are holding is not going to rise, this has happened to people who bought and hold XRP and many other altcoins. About bitcoin I think that people should always stop-loss and not be mistaken that the price will always go up

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Cryptofuture said:

Without patience, you can't achieve anything. It is because in cryptocurrency market, you need to wait for to long before you can earn high amount of profit

That's true I can agree with you because in this life if we don't get control of our minds and impact patient in ourselves this can lead us to fall a victims of failures.

I agree with you, patience is very important to our success. Patience in this forum is also required, currently I am very patient to get satoshis, I have posted 20 posts / day but I only get 7000 satoshis. Even though there is only a little bit I remain patient and do not give up on getting it, because I believe success can be achieved with patience.

I bought many Cake (PanCakeSwap) coin few days ago from binance swap. i bought it about 0.98$ per cake. after few days,, it was listed in binance and pumped a little. the next day,, i saw it is more than 60% dump. only 0.43$ per cake.. i sold it instantly and today i saw the price again up.. 

its the result of being impatient🙂

I confirm that a large part of success is knowing how to wait, a tree does not grow from one day to the next, everything always takes time and in the case of cryptocurrencies even more, since it is a new world in business that is way in use future in society.

• +5 1

Absolute patience brings you success and profit in the crypto world. We need a lot of patience with currencies so that their price will rise and we can sell at a reasonable price. Without patience, we might not get much profit.

image.png.2781e2f59d12723635e8aa217048540b.png

Patience is the most important thing in cryptocurrency trading. When I entered this field, I always heard from people and from my friends that patience is the key to success, and I was listening to these words and I did not care and entered into deals and lost them all because of fear, haste, lack of patience and saying to myself I will enter another deal and overcome the loss and when I enter I lose again in In the end, I made a decision that I would enter the currency and be patient with it, and would not exit Hatta, and if it fell to zero, I entered a new currency and the currency fell by 35%, and I never got out of it. On the contrary, I strengthened and bought again from the currency from below, and when the currency rose to the top again, the profit became my doubling instead of the profit from the deal. I won from the two deals, and I was very happy at that time because at that time I understood the meaning of patience.

Patience is the key for Bitcoin traiding.

What in need of basic understanding of how cryptocurrency works will gain a wealth of knowledge. 

The secret to succesful trading in Bitcoin is patience.

Tienes razón en ser paciente es el éxito y para las criptomonedas debemos ser muy pacientes para que después de un tiempo la criptomoneda que teníamos ahorrando tenga un valor de precio más alto.

I do not believer there is any guaranteed rule that actually works. Patience can lead to success, but sometimes being impatient might suit your more, depending on your situation. Since we are concerned about cryptocurrencies, if you feel hodling is the best way to earn money, it sure it, but look at all the day traders, and how much they have earned when you were still hodling. Well, all that matters is you make money, doesnt matter how or which strategy worked. 

Patient is a key on crypto long term and short term need patient if you are not patient you are not good profit every trade you need patient

Being patient is the ethics of the successful people in their lives, lack of patience means lack of success.
In fact, when successful people are asked about the secrets of reaching this degree of success, the answer definitely includes patience in their practical lives, and here I am referring to all stages of their career, not just the beginnings as some people think.
So I totally agree, patience is the key to success.