Patient is success - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I suffered huge losses in the field of crypto not only money but also time but I gained experience and with the passage of time I no longer care about the loss because I store for a long time.

This is absolutely true because not only in cryptocurrency world but even in life you cannot achieve what you want unless you are patient with the situation. In cryptocurrency world you have to bw extra patient if at all you really want to make good profit and become a professional in the field, in crypto fields like investment and trading you have to be patient with the market situation in order to make good profit and with these I also say patience is the key to success in life.

Well, I believe that patience and hardwork are the keys to success. Being patient and hardworking within Crypto World is truly an advantage especially in trading. Always remember that there is no shortcut to success and that is the reason why one must be patient and hardworking in order to achieve our desired goals. Our eagerness to improve ourselves, undying efforts, embracing failures and making it into inspiration will surely lead us to success. 

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

Yes , I'm agree that we need Patient, my tips is we will get patient if we always use money that we affordable to loss, because if you loss money that you cannot affordable to loss you will be panic sell when price go down.

Yes you are right we need and affordable amount to start a trade or investment because you are just taking a risk to trade or to invest. Starting with low amount is a good plan or strategy in cryptocurrency.

I concur with you, old buddy. It is essential to be understanding and certain about the work we give. Achievement is continually showing restraint toward the work you do until you arrive at the top through exchanging and venture.

• +1 1

Everyone says that patient is the key for success. But when it comes to application most of us are impatient. Every time the successful peoples keeps on repeating to be patient because there is importance of it. In the trading field its importance multiplies many times 

• +2 1

On 7/2/2020 at 9:04 AM, P A Ashif said:

Everyone says that patient is the key for success. But when it comes to application most of us are impatient. Every time the successful peoples keeps on repeating to be patient because there is importance of it. In the trading field its importance multiplies many times 

If I may ask you have you ever try to apply Patient to your activities? if yes we need your opinion on how have you succeed while been patient. 

Yes mate, patient is virtue. In Cryptocurrency, wrong harsh decision can ruin you. Always know how to be patient til the right time comes. Don't become greedy, because you might get lose.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's really true to say "patience is the key to success" but apart from that, I think taking risk will also add to that success if it is done wisely.

On 7/7/2020 at 10:42 AM, Young001 said:

It's really true to say "patience is the key to success" but apart from that, I think taking risk will also add to that success if it is done wisely.

Yes but this still has to do with Patients when you intend to take risk can be possible when you have patient because you need to get prepared for both side of profit and loss when you gain profit is by patient when you faill also is by patient.

They say over there that the money of the impatient goes with the patient. A master trader mentioned this continuously and the truth is that it is difficult to learn to control your emotions and everything that affects your patient-emotional state.

Patience allows us to take more calmly, sharper and to think for much rational decisions. Rushing without good plan is too risky so try ro avoid it. Always remind yourself to wait patiently and act depending on how market you think are going. Set limitations or margins on your profits and loss.

Yes, patient is success. The more we persevere, the better. An impatient person can never improve. You should never be discouraged. Because frustration leads to mistakes at every step. If you can work on crypto with patience and time then it will be a good profit   

Absolutely, the main factor in success is patience
Were when entering into a deal that must not be pulled out under any circumstances except when the goal is achieved
 Here, I mean regular trading away from margin and leverages.
Some deals may extend for months, so you should relax and let the currency take its time to climb.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Its true in every points of our life. There was a time when i feel like i should quite crypto and move onto some other thing to earn some money. But now i know if i didn't patient that time i would never be where i am right now.

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Yes friend, patient is success. We will learn this when we learn trading or investing, without being patient we will risk all our money and lost it. I was a trader with luck of patient when i started trading, i loss an amount that i will never forget in my trading life. But since i learn and know hot to control myself, everything is now fine. 

1 hour ago, Meghla said:

So patience is key here. I've never had an awesome time with you guys and then I will send you the details of the job description for the update on the status

This I couldn't get what you mean mate what are you just trying to say! Are you trying to advertise something new to us that is also a good way of earning or what?

I agree with you friend It is important to be diligent and confident in the work we provide Success is always with the work you do Until you rot in Sreesanth through training Good results are obtained by doing any work at the rate of Rs.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/2/2020 at 3:20 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Patience will lead us to achieve success. 

By having it we can think for a better strategies while we are waiting or holding what we have then those strategies with patience will lead us to success. 

Indeed, as you above mentioned patient is big part of success. patient and cold blood are two very important factors to make good decision.

Good trades

• +1 1

Patience is always play a big key role if we want an success in any department. And same goes in a Crypto field also there will many sequences will come so we have to stick on it to get a success

• -2 1
  • -1 1

On 7/16/2020 at 4:59 AM, CryptoSkye said:

well of course i do agree with having patience. if you are not patient, you will easily lose since you do not have the ability to wait for the right time and just lose straight ahead. patience is a must if you want to earn bigger.

I think if you see results patient is easy to apply, it becomes harder when you have lost everything and you need to wait for unknown time to recover, that is when most people would sell in loss.

• +1 1

patient is a key factor for everything. Lost of problem will be your way but you should be so much stable to gain knowledge. And i am also a going through the situation. 

• +1 1

Patient is the main thing that can peoples make high profit becasue so many peoples will sell their coins in a low price and they are not hold their coins for the future but the patient peoples always think for the future and they can make good money through this.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I come to realized that 80% of many lose and failure comes from lack of patient, and many successful project, of either trading, investment or any activity comes from patient.I think, Success is never possible without patience. And This "patient" method is more suitable for people who prefer to be a holder or not a day trader.

• +1 1
  • +5 1