Is this possible Bitcoin have Negative things in their major events only few days later - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Is this possible Bitcoin have Negative things in their major events only few days later

May you have not clear about what's I am going to talk today. Today I will talk about halving event from last four months I am listening from Every media bitcoin goes on 250000$ or 25000$ or even more but I am noticing that due to corona virus pandemic happened to the whole world economies are struggling in this time few days remaining in the event of halving but bitcoin not dumped not pumped .we are waiting from last seven clear 7250$ but it goes high few minutes later again low. And two days it's dumped to 6774$ we expected more dumped buy goes up means to say nothing major price ups or down. Just from 6500$ to 7312$ range it means side ways. No major effect of halving event till now let's wait 12 more days anything happened or not. 

If Bitcoin has not been pumped, before a certain time of Halving, then it takes time to see this pumping. I believe that this price is very low in order to start buying bitcoin. At $ 8,000, this is a pretty good price. A quick effect, so that the price goes up, may not happen. 

5 hours ago, chrislynn said:

May you have not clear about what's I am going to talk today. Today I will talk about halving event from last four months I am listening from Every media bitcoin goes on 250000$ or 25000$ or even more but I am noticing that due to corona virus pandemic happened to the whole world economies are struggling in this time few days remaining in the event of halving but bitcoin not dumped not pumped .we are waiting from last seven clear 7250$ but it goes high few minutes later again low. And two days it's dumped to 6774$ we expected more dumped buy goes up means to say nothing major price ups or down. Just from 6500$ to 7312$ range it means side ways. No major effect of halving event till now let's wait 12 more days anything happened or not. 

I hope in the next twelve days bitcoin price will grow more than what we expecting amount. 

If that thing happen then I'm sure more people will sell their coins because of the price. 

As of now we keep on holding for it because we're not satisfied in the price. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

6 hours ago, chrislynn said:

It depends on the traders and the whales. They control the price of Bitcoin (partly) so they have some power in letting Bitcoin go up or go down before or after the halving. 

• Useful or interesting 1

We still have time around 18 days and 22 hours to arrive for the half-term. The impact of the Corona pandemic was very large on the economy, but despite that we find that the price is gradually increasing, I will not lose hope, but fear exists a little from the price drop

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi dear you have said this from your one kind of disappoint. Actually prediction is prediction i don't believe the prediction about Crypto currency.i i lost big amount some predictions. I stored huge Dogecoin for a prediction. But still losing day by day.

Your right Bitcoin will drop 10,000 10,000 but the price is likely to rise later this year. Bitcoin has negative things in their big events a few days later but it won't last long. Always have to wait with negative thoughts. Bitcoin can also go back to the previous place.

10 hours ago, chrislynn said:

This year is very different from the previous years that had the halving occur in them. Now, I am holding my Bitcoins even after the halving because I am sure it will rise up afterwards. 

2 hours ago, Badman001 said:

I also think that's Bitcoin may be stopped on $8k in market because in these two days Bitcoin pump with good speed hopefully we see Bitcoin again inn$10k again in market within some months 😉 .

Most likely, this will happen and we will see that the price of bitcoin will be able to overcome the mark of $ 8,000. Very soon it will be already, many are waiting for this event. 

you may have misunderstood the whole concept. The halving would not make the price rise instant or iminent. The rise could occur after some few weeks soon

10 hours ago, chrislynn said:

Now we are looking forward to 8000$ of bitcoin yesterday bitcoin goes higher to more then 7800$ but then takes its reversed gear and now near about 7550$ I hope now we are smoothly goes to 8k resistance level of bitcoin and good support level of bitcoin is 7459$ btc must remain above this level. 

The main thing is to overcome the resistance, at around $ 7,300, which we did. Now, we should definitely expect that bitcoin will only increase in price. 

I think there will be no major changes in connection with the holding. At least not right away. In my opinion, the price will gradually increase after halving. Anyway, cryptocurrencies are not predictable and anything can happen.

I think this year the haling will be special, I have not idea how will be affected because of the corona virus, but sure that will not charge high things because of the situation, maybe is possible the effect of the halving will appearance after this year. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

No one know what is going to happen in bitcoin halving. But most of the people think that price will increase and cross 10k but it also can decrease. 

Bitcoin halving is in very near . World is facing financial crisis at this time Bitcoin price can achieve it highest price or not gain do much price . Peoples are so confusing at this time . Wait and watch situation is surrounded with us , let's see watch happen in coming 2 weeks.

This is always happening. When you hear too much fomo on Bitcoin and you see people claiming ridiculous numbers, it would be a good time to sell. If you see the same people being bearish, it might be a good time to buy. The Bitcoin "experts" in youtube have lately become the new CNBC and help you buy the top and sell the bottom.

Due to the impact of the corona virus, crypto fighters are indeed struggling to keep prices above and normal. I have often heard input from large crypto investors about this phenomenon and the price increase that will occur.

Dear in this  corona pandemic situation bitcoin  Price's prediction is not possible, because couple of days remaining for bitcoin halving and bitcoin stable at 8000$ dollars below, so don't think bitcoin reach 25000$ dollars in short period, its take few months to touch this figure.

Yes, all charges are possible around the price of bitcoin, as the date of the split is approaching, and the price can move at any moment, either up or down.

What you say is true that the prices fell very early in the year and reached less than $ 4000, but the price has now started to rise, and today it reached 8500, and everyone expects that the price will reach more than $ 10,000 after the end of the half event.

Edited by Brand1

I think that hype will be big and everything will be positive, but after it I think there will be fall , because always after halving price is going down and no any major changes happen

In these days, while noting the statement on Bitcoin, I see that it is rising strongly, I mean, it is a continuous rise, and today alone has gone up soaringly high, until I threw up to $ 9000 and above. I am a whale owner and the others are now pumping strongly, perhaps in these next weeks I will prompt a large rise speed and We may witness again the price flight to a fictional number such as what you followed in 2016 or more

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think price of Bitcoin may not get increased just after the halving event is concluded in this year. It may take more time to give the raise in price for Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. I think it may take more than 2-5 months to be the price skyrocketed. 

No dear buddy there is nothing happened which are negative news in crypto market all things are positive and this thing makes bitcoin pumps and dumps yesterday its price pumps unexpected and goes high to 9489$ which are not expecting to anyone and many people loses their money their are short from 8900$.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:55 AM, bliznec said:

If Bitcoin has not been pumped, before a certain time of Halving, then it takes time to see this pumping. I believe that this price is very low in order to start buying bitcoin. At $ 8,000, this is a pretty good price. A quick effect, so that the price goes up, may not happen. 

Of course this is how bitcoin always work, if it goes up, it will dump too early, so people should be very fast on selling it, but it go down, it must stay with low price for a while in order for people to start buying it.